Isn't it time you yanks grew up regarding your gun death epidemic?

You might be able to buy one but there is no way you'll keep it in the air.

Those fighter planes need a lot of maintenance.

And even if you could find someone with the certifications to perform the maintenance and source the needed parts the cost would be astronomical
Financially, I couldn't buy or maintain one. But, legally, if I had the cash, I could do both.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.
Come try and take them scum bag.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.

And how many of those gun deaths are suicide vs violent crime deaths and then take into how many people die yearly from reckless drivers vs someone going to kill me in a violent crime my chances of dying is higher on the open road...
Stats for homicides alone:
Results: US homicide rates were 7.0 times higher than in other high-income countries, driven by a gun homicide rate that was 25.2 times higher.

See the link for details.

Still, my chances of dying on the open road is much higher than being killed in a violent crime resulting from a firearm.

Many firearm deaths have suicides in them which if you remove them and focus on the violent crime deaths then the reality of dying from a firearm death during a violent crime is much lower than dying on the open roads and you know this.

Also many of your violent crime deaths are in gang infested neighborhoods and if you look at that you will realize your are even less likely to die from a violent crime death with a firearm in Maine...
The stats I put up do not include suicides or accidents.

Misguided yoot are people too.

This argument is not about car accidents. Start another thread if you want to talk about them. This is about the needless 30,000+ gun homicides each year BEYOND car accidents and cancer and Covid and whatever else.
Come get them commie. Start your war, I've had with you filth.

Great Britain stood alone against both Hitlers Nazi psycho's and Imperial Japan, despite Churchill's numerous warnings to Roosevelt America sat on its hands for 2 years until attacked..

It's lucky for you, and nearly all of Europe, that we did eventually allow ourselves to be drawn into that war. Otherwise, you'd all be part of Deutschland now. Or the Союз Советских Социалистических Республик. Only Japan was ever a threat to us; we could have simply focused on kicking Japan's ass, and left you Eurotrash to fend for yourselves. The way your people are now allowing your nations to be overrun with violent Islamist savages, you may yet meet a similar fate, but with Europe turning into a unified Islamist caliphate, rather than being divided up between Germany and Russia as would have happened if not for our intervention in World War II.

Yes it is true you can be prosecuted and jailed for carrying a knife in the UK, also a screwdriver, knuckleduster or simple sharpened piece of plastic can land you in court, all clssed [sic] as offensive weapons and referred to as 'going tooled up'.

You see men in the UK would view anyone carrying a gun or knife as unhinged and inadequate.
Real men fight with their fists - Queensbury rules, no kicking, biting, hitting below the belt or when a man is down!
Freedom of speech is all very well, but I suppose like us you have race hate laws? You can't use the 'N' word to describe an African American without landing yourself in court. There are over 6 million reasons you should not be allowed to deny Auschwitz, Treblinca, Sobibor. etc.
My personal view of anybody professing to be a Nazi is that they must be detained under the Mental Health Act. If they are found to be of sound mind, they should be sent to a Re-education Centre. If that fails to change their views they should be executed by hanging.

The funny thing, here, is that you think you are making your own case. You're not. You're making ours. You're perfectly demonstrating why we Americans think you British are backward savages, why we kicked you out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago, and why the last thing we want is your kind telling us how to run our country.

No. YOU are saying that I lied.

What is a military conquest?

"Conquest is the act of military subjugation of an enemy by force of arms"

Subjugation is to "bring under control".
Wow! You did go to college, didn't you?

Now let's see if you actually learned anything: Once again - name those military conquests, please - or is that degree in underwater basket weaving?

Here is what I have learned in this exchange with you:

I defined "conquest" for you, free of charge.

With that definition you should be capable of picking up a history book and figuring it out, as opposed to being spoonfed.

No. YOU are saying that I lied.

What is a military conquest?

"Conquest is the act of military subjugation of an enemy by force of arms"

Subjugation is to "bring under control".
Wow! You did go to college, didn't you?

Now let's see if you actually learned anything: Once again - name those military conquests, please - or is that degree in underwater basket weaving?

Here is what I have learned in this exchange with you:

I defined "conquest" for you, free of charge.

With that definition you should be capable of picking up a history book and figuring it out, as opposed to being spoonfed.

Is this your concession that you can't name a single conquest? Because I can but I just wanted to prove how stupid you were.. Ask any native American Indian and they can list conquests.

my gun's bigger than yours......:FIREdevil:

~S~
Great for you I don't like carrying big guns all the time concealable is better for the most part.
I've always preferred handguns. I carry for self defense so I have several handguns of different sizes and calibers and I don't hunt but I do have a 12 Gauge for the house and a rifle or two that I bought but hardly ever use

Guns are for guys with small dicks, period! No reasonable person needs an AR-15 to defend themselves, especially in the age of nuclear weapons and viruses!

Guns are for guys with small dicks, period! No reasonable person needs an AR-15 to defend themselves, especially in the age of nuclear weapons and viruses!
Why is it you anti gun people are obsessed with dick?
Because we know you guys must be compensating for some sexual deficiency.

Never had any complaints.

But then again I'm not obsessed with other men's penises like you are

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So tell me what other possessions that other men have indicates to you that those men have small penises?

So tell me what other possessions that other men have indicates to you that those men have small penises?
Big trucks, wife beaters, swastikas, etc. All that macho bullshit. You either haven't heard anything cause your girlfriend is too nice to tell you, or because you don't even have a girlfriend to begin with.

Big trucks, wife beaters, swastikas, etc. All that macho bullshit. You either haven't heard anything cause your girlfriend is too nice to tell you, or because you don't even have a girlfriend to begin with.

So then by your "logic" a guy who drives a Smart Car must have a really big penis right?

1590589775087.png

So then by your "logic" a guy who drives a Smart Car must have a really big penis right?

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

So you have personal experience in this?

I for one have never seen any correlation between what men own and the size of their penises because there is none.

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

I for one have never seen any correlation between what men own and the size of their penises because there is none.
Ahhh....so you have done studies on it? Bravo!

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

Ahhh....so you have done studies on it? Bravo!

And you have?

I'm not the one claiming that there is any relation between the car a person drives and his penis size you are so it is up to you to prove it.

Forum List

Back