Isn't it time you yanks grew up regarding your gun death epidemic?

Guns are for guys with small dicks, period! No reasonable person needs an AR-15 to defend themselves, especially in the age of nuclear weapons and viruses!
Why is it you anti gun people are obsessed with dick?
Because we know you guys must be compensating for some sexual deficiency.

Never had any complaints.

But then again I'm not obsessed with other men's penises like you are

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So tell me what other possessions that other men have indicates to you that those men have small penises?
Big trucks, wife beaters, swastikas, etc. All that macho bullshit. You either haven't heard anything cause your girlfriend is too nice to tell you, or because you don't even have a girlfriend to begin with.

So then by your "logic" a guy who drives a Smart Car must have a really big penis right?

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

So you have personal experience in this?

I for one have never seen any correlation between what men own and the size of their penises because there is none.
Ahhh....so you have done studies on it? Bravo!

And you have?

I'm not the one claiming that there is any relation between the car a person drives and his penis size you are so it is up to you to prove it.
You fail to see the whole point -- that most real men outgrow their useless toys and become civilized adults when they reach a certain age. The penis size is just a way to get at you gullible people who think that a gun is going to protect you from a virus (or even from a home intruder). I'll take my baseball bat and kitchen knives in close combat with an invader anytime over a gun!

Just to clear up various points.

Great Britain stood alone against both Hitlers Nazi psycho's and Imperial Japan, despite Churchill's numerous warnings to Roosevelt America sat on its hands for 2 years until attacked..

Soccer as you call it is the greatest professional game in the world. watched by more people than any other sport – 'The beautiful game'.
American Football is a poor copy of English Rugby, but for some unknown reason american players require crash helmets and shoulder pads. Nobody else bothers to play it as the action is usually confined to 10 second passages before each break – boring!
Baseball in the UK is a minor sport played only by adolescent schoolgirls and called Rounders. How can you have a World Series when only the US and Canada play it?

Yes it is true you can be prosecuted and jailed for carrying a knife in the UK, also a screwdriver, knuckleduster or simple sharpened piece of plastic can land you in court, all clssed as offensive weapons and referred to as 'going tooled up'.

You see men in the UK would view anyone carrying a gun or knife as unhinged and inadequate.
Real men fight with their fists - Queensbury rules, no kicking, biting, hitting below the belt or when a man is down!

Freedom of speech is all very well, but I suppose like us you have race hate laws? You can't use the 'N' word to describe an African American without landing yourself in court. There are over 6 million reasons you should not be allowed to deny Auschwitz, Treblinca, Sobibor. etc.
My personal view of anybody professing to be a Nazi is that they must be detained under the Mental Health Act. If they are found to be of sound mind, they should be sent to a Re-education Centre. If that fails to change their views they should be executed by hanging. In every other circumstance I am totally against the death penalty.

Abortion? I must admit I'm not comfortable with it! Probably partly due to my Roman Catholic upbringing. First of all I think it should be restricted to the first few weeks of pregnancy. Second there has to be a good reason, - a cleft palette, or Downs Syndrome - would not be a good reason Ultimately I think education of young people is the answer though I accept at the end of the day it is a woman's right to choose.!
Awwww, shit. You just came here to troll, and I swallowed it hook line and sinker and fought the good fight for hours and hours with these nutcases. I adore your views on free speech, btw, troll or no.
No! I didn't 'old lady'
When I was 8 yro I remember running into the kitchen and telling my mother that the man on the heart shaped ceramic wall plate (JFK), she'd recently brought back from Dublin, had just had his head blown off, on the six o clock news.
Later I remember saying to my older brother that if we kids did that, - we would have our toys taken and told we were very, very naughty. Who though is supposed to take the adults toys when they are very, very naughty.

You will soon see I have an objective in writing this thread!

Keep the faith!

Guns are for guys with small dicks, period! No reasonable person needs an AR-15 to defend themselves, especially in the age of nuclear weapons and viruses!

So tell me what other possessions that other men have indicates to you that those men have small penises?
Big trucks, wife beaters, swastikas, etc. All that macho bullshit. You either haven't heard anything cause your girlfriend is too nice to tell you, or because you don't even have a girlfriend to begin with.

So then by your "logic" a guy who drives a Smart Car must have a really big penis right?

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

I for one have never seen any correlation between what men own and the size of their penises because there is none.

And you have?

I'm not the one claiming that there is any relation between the car a person drives and his penis size you are so it is up to you to prove it.
You fail to see the whole point -- that most real men outgrow their useless toys and become civilized adults when they reach a certain age. The penis size is just a way to get at you gullible people who think that a gun is going to protect you from a virus (or even from a home intruder). I'll take my baseball bat and kitchen knives in close combat with an invader anytime over a gun!

Let's see your proof.

Maybe it's guys who like to swing baseball bats that are wishing they had a big dick.

And I carry because I have no desire to get in hand to hand combat.

Maybe you've been lucky enough not to have been the victim of a violent crime and you naively think that because it hasn't happened to you that it doesn't happen to anyone else.

I have been the victim of a violent crime. When I was 18 and walking home from a late shift I was set upon by 3 thugs. I tried to fight my way out but I was simply outnumbered. That attack resulted in 3 cracked ribs, a lacerated spleen that had to be removed and a fractured eye orbital and some permanent vision impairment in my left eye.

The day I turned 21 I applied for a carry permit and bought a handgun.

Oh Jesus - The constitution doesn't include everything that is illegal. I can't point to anything in the constitution that says you can't own an Abram's Tank or or a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II fighter jet either. But you can't.

Actually I can own either. Or both.

What the Constitution does include is every power that the Federal Government has along with a handful of explicit limits to the power - limits that are redundant because the Government has only those specifically enumerated powers, limits or not. Even so, one of those explicit limits to the Government's power is: The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

No you can't own both - Please stop lying
I googled it. He can't own either. You can buy an old F16, but not new stuff. Abrams is still in production and the older versions are not currently for sale. But even if you could afford one, were capable of flying it, and went through all the government regulations to own it, good luck trying to buy the ordinance for one. You can't even possess a hand grenade in this country, let alone a bomb or rocket.

Hand grenades are regulated under the National Firearms Act (“NFA”), a federal law first passed in 1934 and amended by the Crime Control Act of 1968. The 1968 amendments made it illegal to possess “destructive devices,” which includes grenades. (26 U.S.C. § 5801.) There’s no doubt that a live hand grenade designed for military combat fits within the law’s provisions—non-military people may not possess them. ..
Under the NFA, the term “destructive device” includes three types of explosives or weapons:
Bombs, grenades, rockets, missiles, and mines (and similar devices). Military grenades fit into this category. How a defendant intends to use the device is irrelevant—mere possession is enough for a conviction.

But the constitution doesn't say ANYTHING about hand grenades either. Without a modern fighter jet, an Abrams tank. and a case or two of hand grenades, how will Trumpists ever protect themselves, their bunkers and their arsenals against a hostile government? :71:
Your attitude is indicative of your ignorance and your arrogance.

Just as dumb as ever ... HuH Frey? :auiqs.jpg:
Do I know you?

You should - Maybe another board where you use the same handle?
I haven't been around here for at least 6 months.

I googled it. He can't own either. You can buy an old F16, but not new stuff. Abrams is still in production and the older versions are not currently for sale. But even if you could afford one, were capable of flying it, and went through all the government regulations to own it, good luck trying to buy the ordinance for one. You can't even possess a hand grenade in this country, let alone a bomb or rocket.

Hand grenades are regulated under the National Firearms Act (“NFA”), a federal law first passed in 1934 and amended by the Crime Control Act of 1968. The 1968 amendments made it illegal to possess “destructive devices,” which includes grenades. (26 U.S.C. § 5801.) There’s no doubt that a live hand grenade designed for military combat fits within the law’s provisions—non-military people may not possess them. ..
Under the NFA, the term “destructive device” includes three types of explosives or weapons:
Bombs, grenades, rockets, missiles, and mines (and similar devices). Military grenades fit into this category. How a defendant intends to use the device is irrelevant—mere possession is enough for a conviction.

You googled hand grenades? We were talking about tanks and fighters. Just because the contracts don't allow the manufacturer to sell them to me, that's a contractual restriction, not a legal one. That I can own an F16 absolutely proves I can legally own a fighter and can own an F35 from an 2nd Amendment perspective.

Do you have a link on that Levant? Methinks you are mistaken.

You might be able to buy one but there is no way you'll keep it in the air.

Those fighter planes need a lot of maintenance.

And even if you could find someone with the certifications to perform the maintenance and source the needed parts the cost would be astronomical
Financially, I couldn't buy or maintain one. But, legally, if I had the cash, I could do both.

Perhaps, but you would be barred from purchasing ordinance.
Also unlikely you'd be authorized to fly such a thing. Even if you knew how, ya'd prolly be shot down.

Last edited:

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

And you have?

Let's see your proof.

Maybe it's guys who like to swing baseball bats that are wishing they had a big dick.

Maybe you've been lucky enough not to have been the victim of a violent crime and you naively think that because it hasn't happened to you that it doesn't happen to anyone else.

I have been the victim of a violent crime. When I was 18 and walking home from a late shift I was set upon by 3 thugs. I tried to fight my way out but I was simply outnumbered. That attack resulted in 3 cracked ribs, a lacerated spleen that had to be removed and a fractured eye orbital and some permanent vision impairment in my left eye.

I've had my jaw smashed by two guys after being threatened with a knife during a burglary.
In a separate attack I nearly bled to death after being stabbed.
In both incidents nobody actually died. Had guns been involved some of us probably would have.

What you need to consider is that no matter how much a person through there own selfish & stupid actions may deserve to be shot and probably killed. Does their family deserve the heartache?

You googled hand grenades? We were talking about tanks and fighters. Just because the contracts don't allow the manufacturer to sell them to me, that's a contractual restriction, not a legal one. That I can own an F16 absolutely proves I can legally own a fighter and can own an F35 from an 2nd Amendment perspective.

Do you have a link on that Levant? Methinks you are mistaken.
already posted,,,

Just one more datum to prove the truth of a saying of unknown provenance, popularly misattributed to Freud, that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual development.

Projector.gif

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

And you have?

Let's see your proof.

I've had my jaw smashed by two guys after being threatened with a knife during a burglary.
In both incidents nobody actually died. Had guns been involved some of us probably would have.

What you need to consider is that no matter how much a person through there own selfish & stupid actions may deserve to be shot and probably killed. Does their family deserve the heartache?

The last thing I am going to worry about is the family of the piece of shit who is attacking me.

Maybe if the family did I better job raising their kid that kid wouldn't be out on the street attacking innocent people

So you [Shut_the_Flip_up_Donnie!] have personal experience in this?

I have to wonder why either of you think you know that much about other men's penises, or care. Unless you're a medical professional of some sort, in a field that relate to men's reproductive equipment, the only other likely explanation for any “man” thinking he knows or cares that much about other men's penises is if he's a faggot. I think we can certainly assume this about Shut_the_Flip_up_Donnie!, but what about you?

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

And you have?

Let's see your proof.

The last thing I am going to worry about is the family of the piece of shit who is attacking me.

Maybe if the family did I better job raising their kid that kid wouldn't be out on the street attacking innocent people
ummmm.....he was talking about YOUR family, after you got shot in your re-creation of the OK Corral.

View attachment 341584
Exactly -- 12 incher!

And you have?

Let's see your proof.

ummmm.....he was talking about YOUR family, after you got shot in your re-creation of the OK Corral.
ummmmm

where did I ever say I got shot?

So you [Shut_the_Flip_up_Donnie!] have personal experience in this?

I have to wonder why either of you think you know that much about other men's penises, or care. Unless you're a medical professional of some sort, in a field that relate to men's reproductive equipment, the only other likely explanation for any “man” thinking he knows or cares that much about other men's penises is if he's a faggot. I think we can certainly assume this about Shut_the_Flip_up_Donnie!, but what about you?
Hey it's the anti gun morons who are obsessed with the size of other men's penises not me

Oh Jesus - The constitution doesn't include everything that is illegal. I can't point to anything in the constitution that says you can't own an Abram's Tank or or a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II fighter jet either. But you can't.

Actually I can own either. Or both.

What the Constitution does include is every power that the Federal Government has along with a handful of explicit limits to the power - limits that are redundant because the Government has only those specifically enumerated powers, limits or not. Even so, one of those explicit limits to the Government's power is: The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

No you can't own both - Please stop lying

But the constitution doesn't say ANYTHING about hand grenades either. Without a modern fighter jet, an Abrams tank. and a case or two of hand grenades, how will Trumpists ever protect themselves, their bunkers and their arsenals against a hostile government? :71:
Your attitude is indicative of your ignorance and your arrogance.

Just as dumb as ever ... HuH Frey? :auiqs.jpg:
Do I know you?

You should - Maybe another board where you use the same handle?
I haven't been around here for at least 6 months.
I use the same handle everywhere on the net...... who am I talking to?

I've always preferred handguns. I carry for self defense so I have several handguns of different sizes and calibers and I don't hunt but I do have a 12 Gauge for the house and a rifle or two that I bought but hardly ever use

i hunt, it's tradition here, not that i'm a GOOD hunter, but my arsenal is ready for when i aspire to be one...

Guns are for guys with small dicks, period!

Nope, guns are a tool , period

You fail to see the whole point -- that most real men outgrow their useless toys and become civilized adults when they reach a certain age

really?
and you don't see gun owners as 'civilized', simply because they own one?
seems you're in a position where you're going to have to 'splain yourself
you've the floor sir, lets see how civilized you can respond....

~S~

Forum List

Back