Isn't it time you yanks grew up regarding your gun death epidemic?

Yeah, most of them are. That's why they're talking about rifles, not hand guns. Everyone wants a handgun in his pocket or purse.

You type and stupid shit just comes out. Does your PC have a virus? They are all semi-auto. Handguns are semi auto. I do actually know of a few single-shot handguns, even bolt-action handguns, but with the definition in question, virtually every other hand gun is a semi-automatic. So you're not against handguns? The guns that kill 85% of people killed by guns? You just want to stop the rifles - those that kill less than 5% of guns? Or, considering that you're a gun idiot, I'll up the ante to include all long guns (rifles doesn't include shotguns but you didn't know that) so if we take all long-gun deaths out (eliminating the guns won't eliminate those deaths but let's go with it anyway) then we still have 90% of the gun deaths.

You haven't been actually researching. Reading these sites isn't research; it's just echoing the agenda. I'll even post a bunch of the sites for you so you don't have to do the "research" any more and it will be clear that you don't have an original thought, a thought of your own, on the subject; you're simply responding for pay.

The 2nd Amendment is a God-given right laid down by the Founding Fathers. View attachment 340999

Just for clarification, the right to keep and bear arms, as in the right to self-defense, to defense of property, and the defense against tyranny, is the God (or for the heathens, Nature) given right. The Second Amendment acknowledges the right and protects it from infringement by government.

Yes, if you remove all guns, the gun deaths will fall. Deaths won't, of course, but gun deaths will. Next, there will be knife bans, then baseball bat bans, then brick bans. Ban all medications. Ban all vehicles. Ban hammers and nails.. All those things have been used for murders.

Do I recall reading on such things from credible sources, that in parts of the UK, if not the whole country, they are requiring such things as kitchen knives to have blunt ends rather than points, and that it is illegal to even carry common tools in public such as screwdrivers or hammers?

Instead of working so hard to deprive other law-abiding citizens of their Constitutional rights, why not work as hard on increasing the penalties against those who use a firearm in the commission of a crime?

Not going to work.

Left Wrong-wing scum, such as OldLady, are on the side of criminals. They're not going to support any policies that are detrimental to that demographic. She's on the same side as those who've recently been setting rapists and murderers loose, to make room in the prisons for churchgoers and barbershop customers.

A Constitutional Right doesn't need a reason.
The Constitution allows for change. It has been done numerous times. It's not the Ten Commandments.

So where is the credible effort to make proper and legitimate use of this allowance, in order to overturn the Second Amendment.

All other argument aside, this fact remains undeniable: As long as the Second Amendment stands, every gun control law imposed by government is illegal. Every act of legislation that creates any such law, every judicial acts that upholds any such law, any act by any officer of the law to enforce any such law, is a criminal act of corruption and lawlessness.

The only way that any of this can be legitimized is by ratifying a new amendment to the Constitution, which overturns the Second Amendment, and assigns authority to impose restrictions on the keeping and bearing of arms by the people.

Where is the credible effort to enact such an amendment?

If every blessed effort to enact gun controls weren't blocked by the antiquated Second, I wouldn't consider messing with it.

That's the point.

The great men who wrote the Constitution meant for this right to be strongly protected, so they included it in the Bill of Rights, insuring that short of a successful application of the Amendment process to this end, government could never legitimately take this right away, nor interfere with the exercise of this right.

You want to take this right away, but you don't want to go through the only legitimate process by which this can be done.

Yes, if you remove all guns, the gun deaths will fall. Deaths won't, of course, but gun deaths will. Next, there will be knife bans, then baseball bat bans, then brick bans. Ban all medications. Ban all vehicles. Ban hammers and nails.. All those things have been used for murders.

Do I recall reading on such things from credible sources, that in parts of the UK, if not the whole country, they are requiring such things as kitchen knives to have blunt ends rather than points, and that it is illegal to even carry common tools in public such as screwdrivers or hammers?

You recall correctly.

None of the men I knew of in my youth were ever without a pocket knife. It seemed that they could fix or patch anything. Today, they'd all be criminals. The sissies in the UK today would all be speaking German - and may be yet.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.
If you look at gun deaths per capita among only the Americans of European and Asian descent, the figures are in line with Europe's and Japan's.

Sunni Man
There isn't a gun death epidemic you limey loon. .. :cuckoo:

Last edited: Today at 7:04 PM
Lets stop with the Auschwitz lies << ???

Totally unrelated but Holocaust denial is a criminal offence in many European countries, as it should be in the UK & the USA.
How anyone can deny it in the face of the insurmountable evidence is beyond me!
How anyone can make a belief illegal is beyond us. In fact, to most Americans, the idea that you have to make it a crime not to believe something just proves that it must not be true. Because if it were really true, the evidence would speak for itself.

None of the men I knew of in my youth were ever without a pocket knife. It seemed that they could fix or patch anything. Today, they'd all be criminals.

Since about the age of ten years or so, I have seldom left home without at least one knife in my possession. Rarely does a day go by without by having at least half a dozen occasions on which to need a knife. It's one of the most basic and essential of all tools, and without it, I am truly less able and less functional.

I recently had occasion to produce this image, showing all the knives and knife-like objects that I normally carry, when I am fully assembled to go to work.

ZSC_0316_1K.jpg

Sunni Man
There isn't a gun death epidemic you limey loon. .. :cuckoo:

Last edited: Today at 7:04 PM
Lets stop with the Auschwitz lies << ???

Totally unrelated but Holocaust denial is a criminal offence in many European countries, as it should be in the UK & the USA.
How anyone can deny it in the face of the insurmountable evidence is beyond me!

On this very site, dozens deny that Flynn was set up, that Obama's whitehouse engaged in an attempted silent coup, and that there was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - and yet, in the face of insurmountable evidence, they don't get arrested.

Leftists want to disarm them NOT to prevent gun deaths but for OTHER sinister motives
That's silly.

Venezuela banned all firearms about 6 or 7 years ago and look where they are now.
Yeah, and then they intentionally tanked their economy by manipulating the world oil market. Makes all the sense in the world.

They knew the shit they were about to pull would likely end up with armed resistance.
Witch of course is the same reason dems want guns banned.
Comparing Democrats to what Chavez did in Venezuela is just plain silly. Enough horseshit.

How can you know that when we still have our guns?
And with the way you freaks acted during the corona spamdemic only enforces my point.
You're all a bunch of wanna be dictators.
You. Are. A. Nut.

You ignored my post about mag size and how most hunting rifles are designed for a limited number of bullets at a time. The one Markel showed above, the top rifle is a 5 + 1. The bottom gun is "dressed up" for warfare. If it's a 5 + 1, I'll be surprised. I couldn't find what it is--an AR maybe? You can buy 30 round mags for an AR, and more if you want.

And you forgot to mention the reason for the 2nd making all your other bullshit just that..bullshit.
Still ignoring mag size....and ergonomic add ons to make it easier to kill lots more faster.

And the Sacred Founding Fathers also were adamantly opposed to a standing army. Times change.

This issue will not, within this generation at least. After that I'll be gone and Gawd only knows what new stupidity the Left will devise.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.

Facts don't lie, but you're talking about a country that was built on a foundation of military conquest, war and a love affair with firearms.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Over 2/3 of those are suicides and suicide is a choice not a crime.

And the Sacred Founding Fathers also were adamantly opposed to a standing army. Times change.

But they didn't put a ban in the Constitution against standing armies - so as much as they were against them, they were even more determined to protect the right to keep and bear arms.

But if times change, then change the Constitution.

Forum List

Back