Isn't it interesting......

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I've been on several political chat sites, and it's the same on all of them.....

Any Democrat that posts a thread or discussion topic will shut it down or lock it if they don't get the responses they want, or if anybody starts asking them questions!!! It's like........I don't know.......like they're all spouting sh*t to see who reels in their crap, and convert them to their way of thinking, rather than answering questions on the subject they posted.

And if they DO answer questions, it's with name calling, venom, and rhetoric rather than facts, truth, and knowledge. Hmmm.

I've been on several political chat sites, and it's the same on all of them.....

Any Democrat that posts a thread or discussion topic will shut it down or lock it if they don't get the responses they want, or if anybody starts asking them questions!!! It's like........I don't know.......like they're all spouting sh*t to see who reels in their crap, and convert them to their way of thinking, rather than answering questions on the subject they posted.

And if they DO answer questions, it's with name calling, venom, and rhetoric rather than facts, truth, and knowledge. Hmmm.
You have high expectations.

Me. I just hope I don't get splashed by turd water. That is the highest of my expectations, just sayinnnnnn

This post is rated retarded.jpg

In truth, there's a lot of that on both sides. Personally, I don't like swimming in shit, so I stay out of that nonsense and I don't worry about who is worse. Shit slingers go on my Ignore list whatever their politics are.

View attachment 489842
He's talking about you specifically....See what he means.hmmmmmmmm???

I'm just saying..........

It would be nice, for once, to have a Democrat hold a civil conversation with non-Dems, answer some questions with honesty and facts, and talk TO people instead of throwing insults at them.

I've got 2 friends who are Dems, and they can hold their own, their facts are researchable and true, they are honest and forthright without being nasty, mean, condescending, vicious, or violent. They are civilized humans that can hold a civilized conversation about anything, including politics, religion, and race issues. Just wish other people could be like them.

You see most liberals on these sites have driven their families nuts with politics that they even have them on personal ignore. So this is the only way anyone will listen to them voluntarily. Quite simple.

As soon as you start calling people commie-nazis and making crazy accustations of stolen elections and other assorted baseless fables what is there to talk about? It's like trying to have a serious discussion about the existence of Bigfoot. People who live in reality just can't take it seriously.

I'm just saying..........

It would be nice, for once, to have a Democrat hold a civil conversation with non-Dems, answer some questions with honesty and facts, and talk TO people instead of throwing insults at them.

I've got 2 friends who are Dems, and they can hold their own, their facts are researchable and true, they are honest and forthright without being nasty, mean, condescending, vicious, or violent. They are civilized humans that can hold a civilized conversation about anything, including politics, religion, and race issues. Just wish other people could be like them.

There should be agreement on facts,but facts don't fit ridiculous narratives and culture war nonsense; commies aren't going to discuss anything but the crap they make up for 'talking points'. They have to lie about everything to further their agenda; many of them are also sexual deviants, also a fact they can't admit to.

Forum List

Back