Isn't Hillary Clinton everything we say we hate in politicians?

You have made your mind up that her corruption means nothing to you.
This is why I don't burn a lot of time or effort debating this stuff.

I have - many, many times, and even in the first sentence of the post YOU QUOTED, for gawd's sake - pointed out what a terrible, horrible candidate she is. Somehow Trump's fans don't or won't understand that this means I think Trump would be even worse. Why that remains so difficult to understand is an abject mystery to me.

All you had to do was run a (comparatively) serious, sober, mature ticket like Kasich/Rubio and I would have been there.

Are you saying that Trump would be a worse President vs. Clinton or a Trump Presidency would be worse than a Clinton Presidency? There is a big difference.
I don't claim to know for sure. Trump is completely unpredictable, and I think he lacks both the temperament and intellectual capacity for the position.

And another very important issue I have is described above in post 72.

As a wise man once said "She is the face of a self centered bitter narcissist who abhors America and Americans. She represents lies, deceit, deception , scandal, and corruption. She represents everything the founding fathers fled against." Yet you are still willing to vote for her says a lot about you.
It says more about Trump, but you don't/won't see that.
Don't see that at all. All I see is someone, who is knowingly voting for a known corrupt liar that hates the United States, and holds herself above the law, simply because he does not like her opponent.

I have - many, many times, and even in the first sentence of the post YOU QUOTED, for gawd's sake - pointed out what a terrible, horrible candidate she is. Somehow Trump's fans don't or won't understand that this means I think Trump would be even worse. Why that remains so difficult to understand is an abject mystery to me.

All you had to do was run a (comparatively) serious, sober, mature ticket like Kasich/Rubio and I would have been there.

Are you saying that Trump would be a worse President vs. Clinton or a Trump Presidency would be worse than a Clinton Presidency? There is a big difference.
I don't claim to know for sure. Trump is completely unpredictable, and I think he lacks both the temperament and intellectual capacity for the position.

As a wise man once said "She is the face of a self centered bitter narcissist who abhors America and Americans. She represents lies, deceit, deception , scandal, and corruption. She represents everything the founding fathers fled against." Yet you are still willing to vote for her says a lot about you.
Don't see that at all. All I see is someone, who is knowingly voting for a known corrupt liar that hates the United States, and holds herself above the law, simply because he does not like her opponent.
Well, yes, that's how voting works. If you find one candidate more preferable than the other, you vote for them. If you find them both unappealing, you vote for the one who is less unappealing. In this case, for me, it is the latter. I don't like either of them.

Had the GOP run a serious, sober, comparatively dignified ticket such as Kasich/Rubio, I would have voted for it.

Well, yes, that's how voting works. If you find one candidate more preferable than the other, you vote for them. If you find them both unappealing, you vote for the one who is less unappealing. In this case, for me, it is the latter. I don't like either of them.

Had the GOP run a serious, sober, comparatively dignified ticket such as Kasich/Rubio, I would have voted for it..

Never thought you you as a Never Trumper, but I see you are just upset because your two more of the same
Republican candidates did not get the nomination. If either Kasich/Rubio would have been nominated neither would beat the Hildabeast.

Had the GOP run a serious, sober, comparatively dignified ticket such as Kasich/Rubio, I would have voted for it..

Never thought you you as a Never Trumper, but I see you are just upset because your two more of the same
Republican candidates did not get the nomination. If either Kasich/Rubio would have been nominated neither would beat the Hildabeast.
Actually the one candidate I really wanted was Jim Webb. I would have contributed and most likely volunteered.

I would have voted for Kasich over Hillary more because I don't like her than because I like him.

Not being a partisan, I'm not obligated to obediently vote by party.

You have made your mind up that her corruption means nothing to you.

Not really, there is no lower life form than the career politician on the planet....

Had the GOP run a serious, sober, comparatively dignified ticket such as Kasich/Rubio, I would have voted for it.

Given your mental masturbation, I give 0% chance that you would have voted Kaisch/Rubio. Hillary would have just stated that they say mean things and found some clip where one of them says mean things. Then you would have been blinded to Hillary's faults just like you are now (to be specific, you would have admitted that she is the worst ever, but that the other guy is mean). You are a useful tool.

Given your mental masturbation, I give 0% chance that you would have voted Kaisch/Rubio. Hillary would have just stated that they say mean things and found some clip where one of them says mean things. Then you would have been blinded to Hillary's faults just like you are now. You are a useful tool.
And you're an obedient partisan.

Actually the one candidate I really wanted was Jim Webb. I would have contributed and most likely volunteered.

I would have voted for Kasich over Hillary more because I don't like her than because I like him.

Not being a partisan, I'm not obligated to obediently vote by party.
Sounds to me you are. I'm writing in Elmer Fudd because all career politicians are clowns… ALL

Given your mental masturbation, I give 0% chance that you would have voted Kaisch/Rubio. Hillary would have just stated that they say mean things and found some clip where one of them says mean things. Then you would have been blinded to Hillary's faults just like you are now. You are a useful tool.

Never voted republican in my life... oops. Tool is tool...

It's staggering how you don't see your own mental masturbation for what it is. Stop the pretense...

Never voted republican in my life... oops.
You don't believe me, I don't believe you.

There. We're good.

Really, both her and Bill are rich beyond what any middle class person could dream. How did they do it not working a "real" job in 30 years? They did it all by selling influence. Why else would companies or countries pay big bucks to listen to Hillary? Everything that is needed to be known is already known about her. Pure and simple, the speeches are a way of funneling money to the Clintons. Put that along side the Clinton Global Initiative and you have a money laundering scheme that would make Capone jealous.

Leaving the WH dead broke but now 8 years later they own two mansions and have not worked a day since except in government. Really? Isn't becoming rich as a politician exactly what we all bemoan about our system? Hillary and Bill personify that very act.

Then the fact that we can't trust our politicians. Hillary herself said that she had to have two things to say, one for private and one for the public. That isn't made up by the RW it is what SHE said. How more two faced can a person be then to actually TELL YOU they are two faced?

Treatment of women? Calling them Bimbos and trying to destroy them when the person they accuse isn't to Hillary's liking?

She speaks of peace yet has threatened nuclear oblivion on a sovereign nation. She has spent her entire life telling us the great things she has done. Telling us how she has fought for the little person. Yet can any of you think of one thing she has actually done to help anyone other than herself? She speaks of knowing and even loving our enemies yet laughs and tells us how , we came, we saw and he died. Her actions directly lead to the murder of a head of state, and the destabilization of another country, which in time lead to the greatest humanitarian disaster since WW2 (her words). She fully supported the Iraq war and the continuation of that war.

She has supported NAFTA and now TPP and if there is any of you out there that thinks either will be good for the poor and middle class of America then vote for Hillary cause you are too far gone to understand.

Notice I do not defend Trump. I can't. But I will vote for him over the greater evil. I defend America and in so doing and will do what I can to ensure that America doesn't repeat it mistake of electing another Clinton. BTW, I felt the same way about Jeb Bush.

She is exactly what both sides of the debate say they hate about our political system...but only conservatives actually mean it....

Never voted republican in my life... oops.
You don't believe me, I don't believe you.

There. We're good.

One is a verifiable fact, one is conjured by your own imagination. I don't believe even you believe that, given you can't actually come with any good reasons against Trump, while saying she is the worst ever.

Hmm...

Yes, she is.

And the GOP takes advantage of that by running the most embarrassing presidential candidate in this nation's history.

The country loses, whichever one is elected. Great.

There is a scenario that this could work out. If the clown wins but is forced out due to all the legal baggage he has.

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

This would put Pence in, and let's be honest, he is the least objectionable of any person on either ticket.

Forum List

Back