Isn’t anti Trump anti American?

There is nothing more American than the policies and agenda of this administration...
The other guys are pitching free shit, no right to sovereignty, abortion is cool, sexual deviance, force Americans to compromise their quality of life for Mexico...etc etc
Standing in opposition of Trump is standing against America.
LOL kissing Israel's ass,sending boys to die in Syria soon Iran,interfering in Venezuela is "pro american" now....LMAO what a crock of shit. Wanting the MOST number of legal invaders ever is pro american now folks! Who knew!
Do you feel your nose hurting from being so easily lead around by it. Trump has not started any war in Iran. Just as we have not had a nuclear war with North Korea as so many of you have been hoping and praying for.
Damn words are interfering with Venzezuela. I mean look at Russia with boots on the ground. But I guess they get a pass in your book.
Look at all the so called sancutuary cities and states. They are the reason why we have so many illegals wanting in. Those same places are giving away free things like healthcare, schooling, drivers licenses and even information on how to keep from being deported. I guess someone told you Trump demanded these sanctuary cities and states?

Syria Trump has talked about pulling out of that area that he did not start and so many went ballistic. Hardly his fault that we are there and still remain there. The U.S. has had a relationship with Israel since after the Second World War. If you are talking about changing the location of the embassy that was authorized by congress many years ago.

Stop letting people lead you around by the nose, shut of CNN or at least tune to some other channel once in a while.
Oh my boy. You open your mouth and nothing but shit flows from it. I WAS a trump supporter...not any longer. I can see through bullshit quicker than most obviously. You enjoy chasing your tails thinking this clown is gonna do anything worth a shit for America.
Got to love how you went from making unfounded accusations to to the usual left four letter word answers. I may not like everything Trump does but I know when accusations are false. I know the left and its agenda would do nothing but leave this country in shambles. So I will vote for a Republican even it were the devil himself before a left leaning Dem.
Same shit leading both parties. NEITHER vote or legislate in the best interests of the American people. Plain and simple.
I am not talking both parties or one party. I am talking presidents. The left or democrats or crazy communists (call them what will) damn near destroyed this country with 44 in control. While they fought any bad news by crying racist and other clownish crap. The current crop of so called candidates are trying to give away everything and anything while guaranteeing that our standards of living will decrease.

If you want to talk about parties look no further then California, New York and other democrat enclaves. Deep in debt, infrastructure slowly rotting. High earners fleeing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back