Isn’t anti Trump anti American?

That’s cute...my teenagers engage in debate using memes.

They must pwn your idiotic dumbass, then.

This is an open forum bud...you’re welcome to add something of value...you have my permission.

Your OP is retarded. It confuses cult of personality with patriotism. That’s common amongst the “poorly educated” as your messiah described you.

That’s value added.

Haha...you dub the Trump phenomenon a “cult of personality” so therefore it is. You can’t be that foolish.

I dub your OP as a “cult of personality.”

But because your racist ass is too dumb to see it, you plead innocence.

This is an open forum bud...you’re welcome to add something of value...you have my permission.

Your OP is retarded. It confuses cult of personality with patriotism. That’s common amongst the “poorly educated” as your messiah described you.

That’s value added.

Are the “poorly educated” always the highest earners?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

White uneducated males voted 70% for Trump.

That’s you and most of this board.

There is nothing more American than the policies and agenda of this administration...
The other guys are pitching free shit, no right to sovereignty, abortion is cool, sexual deviance, force Americans to compromise their quality of life for Mexico...etc etc
Standing in opposition of Trump is standing against America.

I don't know what is more disconcerting, you saying such a thing out loud and in public or the number of fascists agreeing with you.

Your statement is the epitome of un-American.

I don't know what is more disconcerting, you saying such a thing out loud and in public or the number of fascists agreeing with you.

Your statement is the epitome of un-American.
I could have used any of the bitter, leftarded responses to this thread to highlight the arrogance and panic among those who hate the POTUS and this country so BIGLY they would not only cut off their own noses to spite Trump's face, they would require all Americans to do likewise.

They are traitors ... every one of 'em.

There is nothing more American than the policies and agenda of this administration...
The other guys are pitching free shit, no right to sovereignty, abortion is cool, sexual deviance, force Americans to compromise their quality of life for Mexico...etc etc
If you don't like how America works and it's Cosrirurion you should probably consider finding a new country to live in.

Trump needs to go. He want to "Make America Great Again", so he's saying American isn't great now. If you don't think America is great right now, you and Trump say you should leave. Trumps says American isn't great. Throw the bum out!!

Opposing Trump’s failed, hateful, bigoted, racist, wrongheaded agenda is the epitome of patriotism.

To demonize and vilify those who appropriately oppose Trump is un-American.
How’s it going , “Welfare” Jones?
dont you mean drive-by jones?..the guy says the same shit in every drive-by post no matter the topic..

I’m pretty sure anybody could say the same thing about their opposers if they were a demagogue. Is that all you are BL?

That’s value added.

Are the “poorly educated” always the highest earners?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Like the uneducated Asian slaves being worked to death all for the sake of your portfolio?

Like the uneducated Asian slaves being worked to death all for the sake of your portfolio?

I've toured some of those factories and talked to dozens of people who worked there. They told me that their income rose 400-500% working at those places compared to where they came from.

Why do you hate capitalism, free markets and freedom so much?

I've toured some of those factories and talked to dozens of people who worked there. They told me that their income rose 400-500% working at those places compared to where they came from.

LOL. You deleted your BS post on Trump's fear of Asians before I could respond with a real fact:

Unemployment rate hits record low for Asian Americans

Opposing Trump’s failed, hateful, bigoted, racist, wrongheaded agenda is the epitome of patriotism.

To demonize and vilify those who appropriately oppose Trump is un-American.
Calling out partisan hacks and anti-Americans is not demonizing nor vilifying. It is standing up for a true American President as opposed to the FRAUD who occupied the White House prior to President Trump.

Why do the people I know say you’re full of shit?

The squat, because women cant stand up to pee, has used every violent word against this president since he took the office. Where is the lame stream media denouncing these petulant bitches(sorry dogs for comparing them to you) and telling them to take back their words, or yet having Nancy Pelosi censor them? Then when thousands of angry US citizens who are fed up with the loud mouthed kuuunts start yelling "send her back" oh, the high and righteous fags of the news covers it as it was something bad. This is why no one likes liberals, especially the LSM, which has lower ratings than congress.

I haven’t heard “squats to pee” since my mother was alive. She would have turned 117 last week. That’s how out of touch you are with the today’s world. And what an idiot you truly are.

The measure of a man is his dick. Since all of your brains are clearly in YOUR dick, I can see how you might believe that, but when you stand to pee, you splash piss on your shoes, and dribble down your leg.

Squatting is cleaner - no splashing, no dibbles; more efficient - if things “progress” you don’t have to drop trou;

Dicks aren’t nearly the wonderful magical things dicks like you believe them to be. And as every rich man who has lost half of his fortune because he couldn’t keep it in his pants can attest, having one is certainly no indicator of a superior intellect.

LOL kissing Israel's ass,sending boys to die in Syria soon Iran,interfering in Venezuela is "pro american" now....LMAO what a crock of shit. Wanting the MOST number of legal invaders ever is pro american now folks! Who knew!

Israel is the holy land, possibly our greatest ally...located amongst our enemies in a key position geographically.
With regard to the usage of our military...I like to believe that people far more intelligent than myself and privy to far more information make those calls for good reason...I’d have to be a fucking idiot to believe I know what’s really going on.
What has the Trump administration done or said that would indicate they want the “greatest number of legal invaders ever”?
Besides your slobbering over Israhell the terrorist state

Trump ad-libs that he wants legal immigrants in 'the largest numbers ever'

LOL kissing Israel's ass,sending boys to die in Syria soon Iran,interfering in Venezuela is "pro american" now....LMAO what a crock of shit. Wanting the MOST number of legal invaders ever is pro american now folks! Who knew!
Do you feel your nose hurting from being so easily lead around by it. Trump has not started any war in Iran. Just as we have not had a nuclear war with North Korea as so many of you have been hoping and praying for.
Damn words are interfering with Venzezuela. I mean look at Russia with boots on the ground. But I guess they get a pass in your book.
Look at all the so called sancutuary cities and states. They are the reason why we have so many illegals wanting in. Those same places are giving away free things like healthcare, schooling, drivers licenses and even information on how to keep from being deported. I guess someone told you Trump demanded these sanctuary cities and states?

Syria Trump has talked about pulling out of that area that he did not start and so many went ballistic. Hardly his fault that we are there and still remain there. The U.S. has had a relationship with Israel since after the Second World War. If you are talking about changing the location of the embassy that was authorized by congress many years ago.

Stop letting people lead you around by the nose, shut of CNN or at least tune to some other channel once in a while.
Oh my boy. You open your mouth and nothing but shit flows from it. I WAS a trump supporter...not any longer. I can see through bullshit quicker than most obviously. You enjoy chasing your tails thinking this clown is gonna do anything worth a shit for America.

Do you feel your nose hurting from being so easily lead around by it. Trump has not started any war in Iran. Just as we have not had a nuclear war with North Korea as so many of you have been hoping and praying for.
Damn words are interfering with Venzezuela. I mean look at Russia with boots on the ground. But I guess they get a pass in your book.
Look at all the so called sancutuary cities and states. They are the reason why we have so many illegals wanting in. Those same places are giving away free things like healthcare, schooling, drivers licenses and even information on how to keep from being deported. I guess someone told you Trump demanded these sanctuary cities and states?

Syria Trump has talked about pulling out of that area that he did not start and so many went ballistic. Hardly his fault that we are there and still remain there. The U.S. has had a relationship with Israel since after the Second World War. If you are talking about changing the location of the embassy that was authorized by congress many years ago.

Stop letting people lead you around by the nose, shut of CNN or at least tune to some other channel once in a while.
Oh my boy. You open your mouth and nothing but shit flows from it. I WAS a trump supporter...not any longer. I can see through bullshit quicker than most obviously. You enjoy chasing your tails thinking this clown is gonna do anything worth a shit for America.
Got to love how you went from making unfounded accusations to to the usual left four letter word answers. I may not like everything Trump does but I know when accusations are false. I know the left and its agenda would do nothing but leave this country in shambles. So I will vote for a Republican even it were the devil himself before a left leaning Dem.

Got to love how you went from making unfounded accusations to to the usual left four letter word answers. I may not like everything Trump does but I know when accusations are false. I know the left and its agenda would do nothing but leave this country in shambles. So I will vote for a Republican even it were the devil himself before a left leaning Dem.
Same shit leading both parties. NEITHER vote or legislate in the best interests of the American people. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back