Islamists burn Buddhist Temples over FB picture

Why don't people say anything when Muslims are killed in Myanmar? And their homes are burned down? It's a double standard.

Don't you ever get tired of Justifying Islam? Kinda hard to feel sorry for a religion that wants to kill you. None the less, Yes if innocent people got killed or had their house bruned down,yes I am sorry for that. If they were Islamic tyrant radicals,good riddance.

Religions don't kill people....people kill people.

Religions can give people reason to kill.

Most of the Islamic world is modernized. And your religion says you're supposed to follow Moses law. That's not to be changed. You are dismissing Gods laws. He never said you can stop following. So in other words you're not following Christianity and just declare yourself a atheist. And you have absolutely no facts to back it up. Some of those things happen and they are rare. Also the Islamic world is huge so there is more of a tendency for things to happen. Christians aren't Christians they are secular western countries. So you still can't compare them.

Actually, no, our religion says that we don't have to follow the Law of Moses because it was fulfilled with the Atonement.

We are commanded to follow the Gospel, not the law.

I thought the testament says to follow Moses law? Then what law do Christians follow?

The New Testament teaches that the law exists to teach us it is impossible to get to haven by following it.

Becauseyoudon'tknow : Christianity started with Christ - love thy enemy etc. etc. You muslims beleve in the koran - it is a fucking hate book! You want to convert the word through terror; you have no respect for life or anyone elses beliefs. You keep pushing Islam - the enemy to all others. You don't get it - we hate Islam; it is bane!
So nitwit which is it; Christ's commandment to love your enemy; or you saying to hate them?? :cuckoo: :cool:

Becauseyoudon'tknow : Christianity started with Christ - love thy enemy etc. etc. You muslims beleve in the koran - it is a fucking hate book! You want to convert the word through terror; you have no respect for life or anyone elses beliefs. You keep pushing Islam - the enemy to all others. You don't get it - we hate Islam; it is bane!
So nitwit which is it; Christ's commandment to love your enemy; or you saying to hate them?? :cuckoo: :cool:
Christ said to love what is good, and to hate what is evil. To love the person, but to hate
the sin - to judge a tree by it's fruit. The fruit of Islam is death, and destruction.

Heres some fun , let's put our minds together and think back ...further...way back , when was the first time the world watched American flags being burned in public ?
I'm sure the Muslims are quite aware how offensive that is to an American , some of us have and will die for it so it goes without saying if you really want to piss off an American disrespect the flag.
I don't see why the Muslims ask for international law to protect what they believe in from being lampooned or disrespected , i see a huge double standard. Are double standards part of the Islamic way , one way for me and another for you ?

Heres some fun , let's put our minds together and think back ...further...way back , when was the first time the world watched American flags being burned in public ?
I'm sure the Muslims are quite aware how offensive that is to an American , some of us have and will die for it so it goes without saying if you really want to piss off an American disrespect the flag.
I don't see why the Muslims ask for international law to protect what they believe in from being lampooned or disrespected , i see a huge double standard. Are double standards part of the Islamic way , one way for me and another for you ?
Why should anyone get all upset when they burn an American flag in a foreign country?

When it's not against the law to burn the American flag right here in the USA :cool:

Why should anyone get all upset when they burn an American flag in a foreign country?

When it's not against the law to burn the American flag right here in the USA :cool:

By the same token why should anyone care if mohammed gets lampooned or Islam ?

By the same token why should anyone care if mohammed gets lampooned or Islam ?
Hey, you are the one getting all cranked up and crying about people burning the flag not me.

So I call you on it; and all you do is deflect.

Nice tactic nitwit..............:cool:

Namecalling already ? Perhaps Sonny Boy would be a more apt moniker for you. Im not "cranked up" merely asking why is it ok for muslims to insult others but we should never insult them or their prophet or anything else they do ?
Its not a tactic , its not a deflection , you on the other hand....

Forum List

Back