Islamist beheads teacher in France

The once great and beautiful country of France as been reduced to a complete disaster area because of the horrible, ridiculous and destructive policies of allowing Muslims to take over a large portion of the country and terrorize at will when it suits them.

At this rate all of Europe will soon be called the United Islamic Federation of Eurabia.

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." George S. Patton
Patton was a great General just like is lookalike the best President Trump

View attachment 402574

Yes, It was not the French who landed on the beaches of Normandy on June 6, 1944 but the Americans, the Canadians, and the English the French they made resistance.
What is the difference? Oh yes. Patton served.
Trump has SERVED far more than you ever have. "Service" does not have to involve SLAVERY to government.
Tell that those who served.
You're a moron to not recognize the many ways people serve THE PEOPLE.

And as a leftist I actually understand your CONTEMPT for the American military.

This is just a convenient tool to beat over the head of this president.

You never applied that standard to Obama

The once great and beautiful country of France as been reduced to a complete disaster area because of the horrible, ridiculous and destructive policies of allowing Muslims to take over a large portion of the country and terrorize at will when it suits them.

At this rate all of Europe will soon be called the United Islamic Federation of Eurabia.
Europe will change. It is prophesied

It already has. And not for the best. :(

I meant Europe will have enough, and they will start electing "racist" leaders who will clean house.

It wont be good for "immigrants," but they brought it on themselves

The teacher was decapitated in the school upon entry and he would have several children who would have witnessed the scene.:mad:

They all get extra credit in Comparative Religion.

The terrorist was on S /watch file, he was "monitored."
Better if he was "removed". Now it is too late. Fucking roaches´ lives are more important in this madhouse Europe.
He didn’t want to be arrested and he was threatening so the police shot him down, one less but how many other are there preparing for more killings in France ?
Yes, he is dead, but he got his killing. Everyone of those is a time bomb.

I guess he gets his 72 virgins.

He might be in for a surprise:

1602890328345.png

I meant Europe will have enough, and they will start electing "racist" leaders who will clean house.

It wont be good for "immigrants," but they brought it on themselves

Who knows!

I personally think is a little too late......but......hopes never dies.:dunno:

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." George S. Patton

View attachment 402574

Yes, It was not the French who landed on the beaches of Normandy on June 6, 1944 but the Americans, the Canadians, and the English the French they made resistance.
Trump has SERVED far more than you ever have. "Service" does not have to involve SLAVERY to government.

I don´t know what you are talking about. Not everyone disappointed by Trump is a Obama supporter.

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

View attachment 402574

I don´t know what you are talking about. Not everyone disappointed by Trump is a Obama supporter.
An Obama supporter? What are you disappointed with? His SCOTUS picks? His Middle East peace deals? His calling for the media to be held accountable?

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

View attachment 402574

An Obama supporter? What are you disappointed with? His SCOTUS picks? His Middle East peace deals? His calling for the media to be held accountable?
I don´t like sanctions, blackmail, siege and all the stuff he promised to end.
Where is he giving the country back to the people, by the way? I can´t see that.

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

View attachment 402574

I don´t like sanctions, blackmail, siege and all the stuff he promised to end.
Where is he giving the country back to the people, by the way? I can´t see that.
What country?

just in 1 month, first Navalny, hacker attack on Norway . today - Paris teacher public Beheading ,

guys don't you think that its time to finish off Nigeria with snow with oil - gas sanctions? With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

"russian Gunman 'shouting Allahu Akbar' BEHEADS Paris teacher who had shown cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to his pupils, before police shoot him dead.., '[The attacker] is believed to be .....' said an investigating source, referring to the Russian Federation republic. "
View attachment 402600
View attachment 402601
View attachment 402602

It didn't happen...there can be no "gunmen," in France because they have extreme gun control there.....

just in 1 month, first Navalny, hacker attack on Norway . today - Paris teacher public Beheading ,

guys don't you think that its time to finish off Nigeria with snow with oil - gas sanctions? With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

"russian Gunman 'shouting Allahu Akbar' BEHEADS Paris teacher who had shown cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to his pupils, before police shoot him dead.., '[The attacker] is believed to be .....' said an investigating source, referring to the Russian Federation republic. "
View attachment 402600
View attachment 402601
View attachment 402602

It didn't happen...there can be no "gunmen," in France because they have extreme gun control there.....
since when russian KGB&GRU have problem with "extreme gun control "?

What did you do last night ? "Not much. Went out and got a little head"
Cooooool !
Ali: Would you like to see it. It's in my trunk ?
:omg::omg::omg::omg::uhoh3::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz:

Even Macron finds clear words.

I imagine Merkel defending the right to behead in a "colorful" society (lots of red spilling out your throats) and expressing her fear this incident could bolster right-wing views.
But, boy fucking Afghans, protecting the people from murderers and abusers is not right-wing, it is your fucking duty, now fuck off, you fucks. Stupid fucks.

Forum List

Back