Islamist beheads teacher in France

The terrorist was on S /watch file, he was "monitored."
Better if he was "removed". Now it is too late. Fucking roaches´ lives are more important in this madhouse Europe.
He didn’t want to be arrested and he was threatening so the police shot him down, one less but how many other are there preparing for more killings in France ?

Better if he was "removed". Now it is too late. Fucking roaches´ lives are more important in this madhouse Europe.
He didn’t want to be arrested and he was threatening so the police shot him down, one less but how many other are there preparing for more killings in France ?
Yes, he is dead, but he got his killing. Everyone of those is a time bomb.

A security perimeter was installed and the demining service called, due to a suspicion of explosive vest.

1602877066263.png

It was a Religion of Peace beheading, nothing to worry about...it being so peaceful and all.
The place where I live is the place where the Templars were most marked by the History here we are well as you I mean the deep American but here we constantly have Islamic threats and we are not armed but I think it will be soon live like you, it is the thing to do to fight the enemy the return of the crusades.

lestempliersmariecq8.jpg

What keeps other journals from joining their fellow publisher and do the right thing; publish the images?

Glad he gets to meet Satan. Hes in for a rude awakening when he meets his god.

The Christian West needs to wake up and ignore citizenship laws and start removing thos who cant live peacefully in a Christian culture.

Forum List

Back