"Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan" established as Joe Biden hides from the world

It is Trumpolini's legacy, added to the list of his many failures = anything he's touched.

How will it be Trump's legacy?

He inherited the war in Afghanistan, and it was still there when he left.

The failure of Afghanistan is all Joe...

Moron, Trumpolini was on the golf course more than in the Oval Office.

You Republiscum can only lie lie lie lie lie lie and the lie some more.

Lying traitor, get out of my country, boy.
"My country"??

LOL!!

You know, you made six posts in a row, and not one of them discussed the actual topic. All you choose to do is insult people.

That's good. You're the type who doesn't long...

You should get on Travelocity. Enter "Moscow" as destination. Move it!

Been there, done that. Been to China, too. Italy, Greece, Scotland, Ireland Mexico, Germany... the list goes on.

See, I'm not some sorry sap like you who lives his entire life on the internet.

Such a sad little boy you are...

Can you imagine all the shit we would have missed had the GOP members not sent us there? Nah, you guys cheered when "W" was on the war path.
Then you cheered as Trump made a peace treaty with the Taliban and agreed to withdraw from Afghanistan. I guess yous guys thought the withdrawal was gonna be a more peaceful than Trump withdrawing as a defeated candidate?
didn’t xiden snd the dems send is there? you might want to check the voting records on the authorization.

and wasn’t it obama and xiden that called it rhe “war of necessity?”

20 years after 9/11 Xiden and the dems give the terrorist back their training grounds

should make you proud

didn’t xiden snd the dems send is there? you might want to check the voting records on the authorization.

and wasn’t it obama and xiden that called it rhe “war of necessity?”

20 years after 9/11 Xiden and the dems give the terrorist back their training grounds

should make you proud
The control of the govt. was under the Republicans so deal with it. The Trump agreement to withdraw US troops was already underway when Biden was sworn into office.

The control of the govt. was under the Republicans so deal with it. The Trump agreement to withdraw US troops was already underway when Biden was sworn into office.
and the dems voted for it. It was the right thing to do

i agree with your second point, sadly xiden tossed it. had he followed it we wouldn’t be here

Can you imagine all the shit we would have missed had the GOP members not sent us there? Nah, you guys cheered when "W" was on the war path.
Then you cheered as Trump made a peace treaty with the Taliban and agreed to withdraw from Afghanistan. I guess yous guys thought the withdrawal was gonna be a more peaceful than Trump withdrawing as a defeated candidate?
It's not going to be TRUMP!'s face superimposed on the images of people frantically trying to escape Afghanistan when the mid-terms roll around. Nor will it be W's, or that of any other GOP member. It will be Quid Pro's.

It's not going to be TRUMP!'s face superimposed on the images of people frantically trying to escape Afghanistan when the mid-terms roll around. Nor will it be W's, or that of any other GOP member. It will be Quid Pro's.
Whoop-dee-doo, it had to happen at some point in time.

The restored Islamic Emirate will likely exercise stronger control over the country than it did before the U.S. invasion.
What are the names of these movements, what keywords can we search for them?
I created a separate thread with this question.

Don't you find it strange that the Taliban are well known, but the US allies are not ?

Forum List

Back