Islam Is the Problem

About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad’s biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers.”

And how is that different from the Bible, exactly?
Others evolved. Muslims still stone women for getting raped.

In some places- I haven't seen any Muslims in America doing that.

Islam is some 700 years younger than Christianity(which is itself a couple thousand years younger than Judaism).

Look at what Christians were doing in the name of Christianity in 1300 and 1400 A.D. and you can find examples just as gruesome.
That's because our laws arent centered around barbarianism.
And I am quit aware of ancient religious atrocities. However, I don't understand how it is relevant to today.

Our laws 700 years ago were. Christianity evolved away from its very violent history- in countries like the United States- Islam is no more violent than Christianity- because Muslims live by our modern laws rather than the medieval laws of many Muslim countries.

About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad’s biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers.”

Islam is some 700 years younger than Christianity(which is itself a couple thousand years younger than Judaism).

Look at what Christians were doing in the name of Christianity in 1300 and 1400 A.D. and you can find examples just as gruesome.
And I am quit aware of ancient religious atrocities. However, I don't understand how it is relevant to today.

Our laws 700 years ago were. Christianity evolved away from its very violent history- in countries like the United States- Islam is no more violent than Christianity- because Muslims live by our modern laws rather than the medieval laws of many Muslim countries.
We didn't have laws 700 years ago.
Islam is very much more violent than Christianity. I don't even see how one could argue that in an intellectually honest way..

Islam is very much more violent than Christianity. I don't even see how one could argue that in an intellectually honest way..

"We" as in the United States didn't exist. But laws did exist in many Christians(and Muslim countries) 700 years ago.

Islam is more violent than Christianity now. I don't know how anyone could argue that Christianity was less violent than Islam 700 years ago in an intellectually honest way.

Regards all unbelievers (Kaffirs, Kuffar, Kufrs, Kafirs) as ritually unclean subhumans to be killed, subjugated, enslaved, exploited or parasitised. Kafirs are described by the Arabic word ‘najis’ – literally ‘filth’. That’s why Muslim hatred of Kafirs is intrinsic to their ‘religion’. A Kafir doesn’t need to DO anything to offend a Muslim, his very existence is enough of an affront.

Check out Islamic literature, if you have any.
In context please........

Are descendants from apes and pigs human?
Avoiding the request?
I edited the previous post.
Soooo, quoting a few passages out of context is your answer? Do you treat the Bible the same way?

"We" as in the United States didn't exist. But laws did exist in many Christians(and Muslim countries) 700 years ago.

Islam is more violent than Christianity now. I don't know how anyone could argue that Christianity was less violent than Islam 700 years ago in an intellectually honest way.
Yes, that was what were talking about lol.

But try to tell the left that, while their newfound friends commit terrorist acts (including mass murder), treat women as sex slaves, and throw gays off of buildings...

And then listen to them whine "But it was Hillary's turn!!!"

Need I say more????

Hey, buddy, you don't think we have sex slaves in this country? You think all those girls in the Asian Massage Parlors want to be here having sex with strangers?
You mean sex slaves like your heroes Hillary and Bill are being investigated for????

I have to admit...

You finally brought up a valid point....

Miracles DO exist!!!!!

But try to tell the left that, while their newfound friends commit terrorist acts (including mass murder), treat women as sex slaves, and throw gays off of buildings...

And then listen to them whine "But it was Hillary's turn!!!"

Need I say more????

Hey, buddy, you don't think we have sex slaves in this country? You think all those girls in the Asian Massage Parlors want to be here having sex with strangers?

Damn straight.......and your beloved "gubermint" is up to their neck in human trafficking......

Yo, put the Koran down now, and start reading the Bible unbeliever!

I've read the bible. YOu know, the funny part where God drowns every baby in the world, because they made choices he didn't like.

That's kind of fucked up.

It gets worse from there.

Islam IS the problem. I don't see any other way around it. Even if we didn't meddle in their shit, they would still be killing each other by the thousands. They would still be sending their own daughter in the street with a bomb vest. They would still want a global caliphate.
Hopefully they will go through rehab like Christianity. Hopefully.

I don't know, when is Christianity going to "rehab", exactly? The Nazis rampaged around Europe a mere 70 years ago wearing belt buckles that read "Gott Mit Uns".... And the Pope went along with it.

Did we all forget about Vietnam, where we killed 3 million Vietnamese for really no good reason?

I think we need to rehab ourselves before we tell other people to "rehab".

Damn straight.......and your beloved "gubermint" is up to their neck in human trafficking.....

Cocksucker Dale, nobody asked you.

Awwww, wassamatter, little fella....intimidated yet again? Your obsession with fellatio is most telling...roll with it and stop suppressing your inner desires of "smoking pole".....hell, faggotry is not only accepted but encouraged.

(snicker)

You've never studied Western Civ have you.......... :eusa_whistle:

Islam IS the problem. I don't see any other way around it. Even if we didn't meddle in their shit, they would still be killing each other by the thousands. They would still be sending their own daughter in the street with a bomb vest. They would still want a global caliphate.
No, people are the problem, people who use Islam as an excuse just like people used Christianity, nationalism, any ideology as an excuse/reason.

No, people are the problem, people who use Islam as an excuse just like people used Christianity, nationalism, any ideology as an excuse/reason.
If there was no islam I would bet no MEeners would be putting vests on their children. Or stoning women because they got raped. Or want a world wide caliphate.

If there was no islam I would bet no MEeners would be putting vests on their children. Or stoning women because they got raped. Or want a world wide caliphate.
Duh, of course not you're specifically referring to radicals who use Islam as an excuse but study the history of western civilization and you have a lot of the same only Christian based, Islam is at the stage (again) we Christians were hundreds of years ago. There were many who tried to spread Christianity at the point of the sword, the rack and the stake, it's people who use ideologies of all kinds justify violence.
Oh and I'm a Christian so don't think I'm Christian bashing, I'm also a historian...........

Duh, of course not you're specifically referring to radicals who use Islam as an excuse but study the history of western civilization and you have a lot of the same only Christian based, Islam is at the stage (again) we Christians were hundreds of years ago. There were many who tried to spread Christianity at the point of the sword, the rack and the stake, it's people who use ideologies of all kinds justify violence.
Oh and I'm a Christian so don't think I'm Christian bashing, I'm also a historian...........
Oh no man. I completely agree. When I said that, I just meant currently.
I would be saying the same shit about Christianity if this was 600 years ago. Hell, even a couple.. But its not like that anymore. Islam is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back