Islam is a sexest religion

Women are treated like slaves in the religion of Islam.

They have no rights and are property.

Sexist religion?? You bet it is.

You just converted me.

I'm sure your daughter, if you have one, will be so proud.

Oh and your wife, if you have one. LOL

My daughter turned 12 so I had to marry her off to some tribal leader. My wife went outside without a burka so I had to kill her. This Islam thing is awesome. :thup:

LMAO what a guy.

Hope that tribal alliance was worth it.

Now you just need to purchase a new younger wife.

13 or 14 or so.

You cradle robber you. LOL

Last edited:

You just converted me.

Praise Allah.

My daughter turned 12 so I had to marry her off to some tribal leader. My wife went outside without a burka so I had to kill her. This Islam thing is awesome. :thup:

LMAO What a guy.

Hope that tribal alliance was worth it and I know you will have no trouble buying a new, younger wife. At least 13 or 14 years old.

Carry on. LOL

Tribal alliance? All I got was a goat. And I'll probably have to trade him in for my new wife. I'm just breaking even. Maybe I'll just count my losses, and fuck the goat.

You just converted me.

Praise Allah.

LMAO What a guy.

Hope that tribal alliance was worth it and I know you will have no trouble buying a new, younger wife. At least 13 or 14 years old.

Carry on. LOL

Tribal alliance? All I got was a goat. And I'll probably have to trade him in for my new wife. I'm just breaking even. Maybe I'll just count my losses, and fuck the goat.

Come on now. If your related in that tribe via your daughter isn't that an alliance??

You need to come up with two goats and get yourself a nice young wife.

Shouldn't be that hard as your quite the trader.

Hell three goats should get you two young wives. Good luck.

Women can't be Catholic priests. That's sexist isn't it.

btw, a religion has every right to be sexist as long as they don't run afoul of the law.

You just converted me.

Praise Allah.

LMAO What a guy.

Carry on. LOL

Come on now. If your related in that tribe via your daughter isn't that an alliance??

I tried to hire an accountant, but they were all Jewish. Now that I think about this Islam thing sucks.

LMAO What a guy.

Carry on. LOL

I tried to hire an accountant, but they were all Jewish. Now that I think about this Islam thing sucks.

I agree.

Suck it does unless your a Muslim man that is.

Forum List

Back