Islam Is A Major, Great Religion of the World

So you think Mohammed never had sex with Aisha?
He married her when she was 18 and I'm sure they did like any husband and wife.

If you are a Christian how old was Joseph and Mary when they got married?
Not Christian, but Aisha was 6 when they married, making Mo a pedophile.
Nope she was 18.

ok Aisha was a liar

Maybe Aisha just wanted to get into the movies for free

have you ever heard the term ARABIC HYPERBOLE? ---
I learned that one in 1967 when as an explanation for
Nasser's threat to ANNHILATE all Israel and rape all the girls. His diplomats claimed "AWW---dat's just Arabic hyperbole" ------to that point the only HYPERBOLE I knew---was a figure on a Cartesian plane

A squared + B squared = C squared
Aisha wanted to lie about her age when she was 40---
so she manipulated dates

Not Christian, but Aisha was 6 when they married, making Mo a pedophile.
Nope she was 18.

ok Aisha was a liar

Maybe Aisha just wanted to get into the movies for free

have you ever heard the term ARABIC HYPERBOLE? ---
I learned that one in 1967 when as an explanation for
Nasser's threat to ANNHILATE all Israel and rape all the girls. His diplomats claimed "AWW---dat's just Arabic hyperbole" ------to that point the only HYPERBOLE I knew---was a figure on a Cartesian plane

A squared + B squared = C squared
Aisha wanted to lie about her age when she was 40---
so she manipulated dates

Muhammad was an opportunist who used religion for his own needs Here, Aisha figured it out ⤵️

Attachments

• EEBD2094-33C3-4027-8FBD-0811E41AD22B.png
    EEBD2094-33C3-4027-8FBD-0811E41AD22B.png
    305 KB · Views: 19
Most Muslims rhat I know of and I grow up with dont go that extreme...some might....youll find it in every religion.
So it's ok for a 50 year old to have sex with a 6 year old?
Is not ok....same is for a 90 years with a 12 years....but it never happen in those 2 cases.

Islamic sources say the marriage of Muhammad & Aisha was “consummated” when she was 9. He would have been in his 50s
Actually 18 years old.
She was six. You can list your source but I believe it is from an unreliable Hadith, but by all means post your proof.

Ask any Arabic speaker , even the non Muslims ....the Koran couldn' have been written by a human being :).

Does that smilie at the end of your post mean you are joking. I hope so because it is laughable that the semi literate ramblings in the Quran could be the words of any kind of God. At least it would be laughable if it were not a tragedy that 1.6 billion people actually believe such trash.

Ask any Arabic speaker , even the non Muslims ....the Koran couldn' have been written by a human being :).

Does that smilie at the end of your post mean you are joking. I hope so because it is laughable that the semi literate ramblings in the Quran could be the words of any kind of God. At least it would be laughable if it were not a tragedy that 1.6 billion people actually believe such trash.

Get this: Allah revises Koran verses, can’t get them right the first time The people knew better

Attachments

• 6246589A-7AC3-428E-B53C-64F1063CAE54.png
    6246589A-7AC3-428E-B53C-64F1063CAE54.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 7
  • C44940B6-43E9-4CCF-B461-5A6F5CC6ED1D.png
    C44940B6-43E9-4CCF-B461-5A6F5CC6ED1D.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 12

Funny: Allah boasts he’s the best planner but can’t plan best Koran verses

Attachments

• 269CBAB9-0E84-40BD-A648-FA509BBDFF23.png
    269CBAB9-0E84-40BD-A648-FA509BBDFF23.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 430F12BD-0431-4E2E-83CA-D06EFBF40D88.png
    430F12BD-0431-4E2E-83CA-D06EFBF40D88.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 13
Islam is a path to enlightenment or a path to God.

We're not enemies of Islam.
Islam is a man made concept that is now being used by psychopaths to justify their cruelty. A anachronistic cruel belief system stuck in a bygone era. Rational people don't side with that mentality and try to pretend we are all equal. I don't accept Islam on that basis.

Muslims do STANDARD CHEERS-----If you socialize with muslims you will learn all of them in a short time. One of the standard cheers is the "MIRACLE OF THE KORAN"----it is so WONDERFULLY written-----that no human could possibly
manage such SUBLIME POETRY--<<< that's one of the cheers. Another is------THE PALS OF THE BIG MO --memorized it as he garbled it out----and not a syllable has changed since he first spit it out.. Another cheer is-----
"Islam is so terrific-----that out of kindness to women----men marry a few------and out even GREATER kindness to war captives-----muslims enslave them so that they can have the GREAT HONOR of living with and serving muslims and having sex with them. ------muslims even enslave dhimmi orphans-----again, out of "KINDNESS". Two modern day examples of this SUBLIME KINDNESS OF ISLAM----is the enslavement of Yazidi girls in Iraq and the enslavement of Christian girls in Nigeria. -----they do that one in Pakistan too. it is all for the GOOD OF MANKIND----THE SUBLIME
MERCY OF what's his name....alllah

Muslims do STANDARD CHEERS-----If you socialize with muslims you will learn all of them in a short time. One of the standard cheers is the "MIRACLE OF THE KORAN"----it is so WONDERFULLY written-----that no human could possibly
manage such SUBLIME POETRY--<<< that's one of the cheers. Another is------THE PALS OF THE BIG MO --memorized it as he garbled it out----and not a syllable has changed since he first spit it out.. Another cheer is-----
"Islam is so terrific-----that out of kindness to women----men marry a few------and out even GREATER kindness to war captives-----muslims enslave them so that they can have the GREAT HONOR of living with and serving muslims and having sex with them. ------muslims even enslave dhimmi orphans-----again, out of "KINDNESS". Two modern day examples of this SUBLIME KINDNESS OF ISLAM----is the enslavement of Yazidi girls in Iraq and the enslavement of Christian girls in Nigeria. -----they do that one in Pakistan too. it is all for the GOOD OF MANKIND----THE SUBLIME

Only miracle of the Koran is fooling so many people. Here the Koran infamously denies the uncontestable historical fact of Jesus’ crucifixion and goes further on to claim that Allah had a body double crucified and snuck Jesus up to heaven! This foolishness cannot be overstated!

Attachments

• 87AE05CB-CFF2-4160-901D-9B96A35531AE.png
    87AE05CB-CFF2-4160-901D-9B96A35531AE.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 11

Among Muhammad’s controversial marriages was that to his former daughter-in-law Zaynab, a scandal at the time viewed as incest in Arab culture.

But, Muhammad’s sock puppet Allah conveniently texted Muhammad permission and tries to allay the people
Says wasn' his son ....and it was a common thing to marry widows , since it was time of war and there were lot of widows....and Arab man culturally took care of their wives....so allah encouraged Muslims back them to marry to take care of them. We saw what happened in the Soviet union when millions of men died, low of widows struggled and turned into prostitution.

Muhammad’s illicit marriage to his son’s ex-wife was scandalous as the Koran indicates. Muhammad was a sexual opportunist who wrote his own Koran verses to get him off the hook ⤵️

I got bad news for you, Issa-----I got LOTS of relatives (thru marriage) who speak Arabic. They get nauseated with they see a copy of the Koran. I have several copies of the Koran-----I have to hide them or hubby will toss them in the trash. It is true that MOST ARABS are illiterate----so that the writing of a book MAY SEEM LIKE A MIRACLE------to the average arab-------but it ain't. PS----the only time hubby uses his Arabic is in HEAVY TRAFFIC------it works well as a curse shouted out of the car window ~~~~ something, something, something ABOUK!!!!!

Only miracle of the Koran is fooling so many people. Here the Koran infamously denies the uncontestable historical fact of Jesus’ crucifixion and goes further on to claim that Allah had a body double crucified and snuck Jesus up to heaven! This foolishness cannot be overstated!

did they pay the "double"? how much?

Islam is one of my favorite mythologies. Taken from Christianity and that was derived from Judaism and acting all superior hundreds of years later. Jihad? Islam want to cleanse itself? Islam needs a reformation. Science won, the infidels are muslims.

Among Muhammad’s controversial marriages was that to his former daughter-in-law Zaynab, a scandal at the time viewed as incest in Arab culture.

But, Muhammad’s sock puppet Allah conveniently texted Muhammad permission and tries to allay the people
Says wasn' his son ....and it was a common thing to marry widows , since it was time of war and there were lot of widows....and Arab man culturally took care of their wives....so allah encouraged Muslims back them to marry to take care of them. We saw what happened in the Soviet union when millions of men died, low of widows struggled and turned into prostitution.

Muhammad’s illicit marriage to his son’s ex-wife was scandalous as the Koran indicates. Muhammad was a sexual opportunist who wrote his own Koran verses to get him off the hook ⤵️

I got bad news for you, Issa-----I got LOTS of relatives (thru marriage) who speak Arabic. They get nauseated with they see a copy of the Koran. I have several copies of the Koran-----I have to hide them or hubby will toss them in the trash. It is true that MOST ARABS are illiterate----so that the writing of a book MAY SEEM LIKE A MIRACLE------to the average arab-------but it ain't. PS----the only time hubby uses his Arabic is in HEAVY TRAFFIC------it works well as a curse shouted out of the car window ~~~~ something, something, something ABOUK!!!!!

Funny: Muslims insist Muhammad was illiterate, which means Allah chose to reveal his Plan For All Mankind to someone unable to write it down!

:2up:

Islam is one of my favorite mythologies. Taken from Christianity and that was derived from Judaism and acting all superior hundreds of years later. Jihad? Islam want to cleanse itself? Islam needs a reformation. Science won, the infidels are muslims.

I like greek mythology a lot more-----the stories are not so FAMILIAR AND MESSED UP

Islam is mostly based on Judaism with some Christianity.

I like greek mythology a lot more-----the stories are not so FAMILIAR AND MESSED UP

the purpose of the illiteracy myth was to APPEAL TO THE COMMON MAN--------arab Bedouins could IDENTIFY

the purpose of the illiteracy myth was to APPEAL TO THE COMMON MAN--------arab Bedouins could IDENTIFY

No. According to scholars, Muslims invented the illiteracy of Muhammad as a defense against charges of plagiarizing the Bible, and to embellish the “miraculous” nature of the Koran as written by Allah

No. According to scholars, Muslims invented the illiteracy of Muhammad as a defense against charges of plagiarizing the Bible, and to embellish the “miraculous” nature of the Koran as written by Allah

well, I IS A JOOO-----I HAVE AN OPINION TOO

Islam is mostly based on Judaism with some Christianity.

I know people who would VEHEMENTLY object to your
'blasphemy'

there are really no interesting STORIES in the Koran. A few allusions to stuff lifted from the Midrash has POTENTIAL---but it
never gets off the ground. As literature it is quite a flop. When I read it -----I was WAITING for muhummad to FINALLY
be forced to FACE HIS HUBRIS--------never happens-----he just
dies in bed--------an anticlimax-------of the career of a sociopath.

Forum List

Back