Islam Is A Major, Great Religion of the World

So it's ok for a 50 year old to have sex with a 6 year old?
Is not ok....same is for a 90 years with a 12 years....but it never happen in those 2 cases.
So you think Mohammed never had sex with Aisha?

Islamic sources say the marriage of Muhammad & Aisha was “consummated” when she was 9. He would have been in his 50s
Actually 18 years old.

Actually, Aisha was 6
Nope she was 18.

Most Muslims rhat I know of and I grow up with dont go that extreme...some might....youll find it in every religion.
Is not ok....same is for a 90 years with a 12 years....but it never happen in those 2 cases.
He married her when she was 18 and I'm sure they did like any husband and wife.

If you are a Christian how old was Joseph and Mary when they got married?

Among Muhammad’s controversial marriages was that to his former daughter-in-law Zaynab, a scandal at the time viewed as incest in Arab culture.

But, Muhammad’s sock puppet Allah conveniently texted Muhammad permission and tries to allay the people
Says wasn' his son ....and it was a common thing to marry widows , since it was time of war and there were lot of widows....and Arab man culturally took care of their wives....so allah encouraged Muslims back them to marry to take care of them. We saw what happened in the Soviet union when millions of men died, low of widows struggled and turned into prostitution.

Islamic sources say the marriage of Muhammad & Aisha was “consummated” when she was 9. He would have been in his 50s
Actually 18 years old.

Actually, Aisha was 6
Nope she was 18.

Authenticated Islamic source verifies Aisha was 6 ⤵️

Attachments

• 9996508E-EB4D-4133-A94F-E0109BE8F1A1.png
    9996508E-EB4D-4133-A94F-E0109BE8F1A1.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 11983883-E77F-4331-84F6-95F57987BA0B.png
    11983883-E77F-4331-84F6-95F57987BA0B.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 16
Muslims made up, for example, that Muhammad was illiterate, in order to embellish the “miraculous” nature of the Koran Just 1 problem: Islamic sources indicate he was literate

:bsflag:
Actually he was and those who said otherwise are one scholar or two? What' their prove?

ISSA stop the bullshit------my very own husband
Muslims made up, for example, that Muhammad was illiterate, in order to embellish the “miraculous” nature of the Koran Just 1 problem: Islamic sources indicate he was literate

:bsflag:
Actually he was and those who said otherwise are one scholar or two? What' their prove?

chances are LIKELY that muhummad was illiterate. In the stinking shariah shit hole in which my husband was born-----
almost ALL of the Muzzies were illiterate. Anyone interested in the real story as to how islam is practiced in shariah shit holes----feel free to ask------I have it from SURVIVORS

Islamic sources indicate Muhammad’s literacy. Muslims made up that he was illiterate as a defense against charges of plagiarizing the Bible and to embellish the “miraculousness” of the Koran ⤵️

could be.........the whole story as to how the kharahan was elaborated is FULL OF HOLES. It is impossible to TEASE truth out of the pile of crap. I suspect that the real story is BURIED in the sands of Medina------that city was home to jews for something like more than 1000 years before the rapist pig was born. Jews write------and tend to STORE old writings-------somewhere-----like in caves or in holes in the ground. It is likely that someone wrote about a BIG SHIT like muhummad

According to Islamic sources, today’s Koran was produced by a committee decades AFTER Muhammad. He did not proofread or authorize it. According to the sources, the early Korans were burned. So, today’s Koran cannot be verified nor can it be traced to Muhammad.

Then, there’s the interesting case of Muhammad’s scribe Abdullah ibn Sarh who “improved” Muhammad’s “messages” in the Koran allegedly from “Allah” causing Abdullah ibn Sarh to realize the Koran itself was bogus and to apostasize ⤵️

No sir this isn' the bible....the verses were memorized by heart by the companions of the prophet , and till now for 14 centuries millions of muslims memorize the whole Koran....go to anywhere in the Islamic world they'll recite the same Koran to you not even one letter is different.

Actually 18 years old.

Actually, Aisha was 6
Nope she was 18.

That pleases your hatred maybe. I' a Muslim and from what I know she was 18. What about Mary when she married Joseph?

Among Muhammad’s controversial marriages was that to his former daughter-in-law Zaynab, a scandal at the time viewed as incest in Arab culture.

But, Muhammad’s sock puppet Allah conveniently texted Muhammad permission and tries to allay the people
Says wasn' his son ....and it was a common thing to marry widows , since it was time of war and there were lot of widows....and Arab man culturally took care of their wives....so allah encouraged Muslims back them to marry to take care of them. We saw what happened in the Soviet union when millions of men died, low of widows struggled and turned into prostitution.

Muhammad’s illicit marriage to his son’s ex-wife was scandalous as the Koran indicates. Muhammad was a sexual opportunist who wrote his own Koran verses to get him off the hook ⤵️

Attachments

• 97C6B72B-2B9B-412B-AA15-3FD2E2D79857.png
    97C6B72B-2B9B-412B-AA15-3FD2E2D79857.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 13

Not Christian, but Aisha was 6 when they married, making Mo a pedophile.

I am sure it is in a hadith that he married her when she was six and consummated the marriage when she was nine.
Th4 historic timeline was proved that she was 18.

Muhammad’s illicit marriage to his son’s ex-wife was scandalous as the Koran indicates. Muhammad was a sexual opportunist who wrote his own Koran verses to get him off the hook ⤵️
Ask any Arabic speaker , even the non Muslims ....the Koran couldn' have been written by a human being :).

ISSA stop the bullshit------my very own husband

chances are LIKELY that muhummad was illiterate. In the stinking shariah shit hole in which my husband was born-----
almost ALL of the Muzzies were illiterate. Anyone interested in the real story as to how islam is practiced in shariah shit holes----feel free to ask------I have it from SURVIVORS

Islamic sources indicate Muhammad’s literacy. Muslims made up that he was illiterate as a defense against charges of plagiarizing the Bible and to embellish the “miraculousness” of the Koran ⤵️

could be.........the whole story as to how the kharahan was elaborated is FULL OF HOLES. It is impossible to TEASE truth out of the pile of crap. I suspect that the real story is BURIED in the sands of Medina------that city was home to jews for something like more than 1000 years before the rapist pig was born. Jews write------and tend to STORE old writings-------somewhere-----like in caves or in holes in the ground. It is likely that someone wrote about a BIG SHIT like muhummad

According to Islamic sources, today’s Koran was produced by a committee decades AFTER Muhammad. He did not proofread or authorize it. According to the sources, the early Korans were burned. So, today’s Koran cannot be verified nor can it be traced to Muhammad.

Then, there’s the interesting case of Muhammad’s scribe Abdullah ibn Sarh who “improved” Muhammad’s “messages” in the Koran allegedly from “Allah” causing Abdullah ibn Sarh to realize the Koran itself was bogus and to apostasize ⤵️

No sir this isn' the bible....the verses were memorized by heart by the companions of the prophet , and till now for 14 centuries millions of muslims memorize the whole Koran....go to anywhere in the Islamic world they'll recite the same Koran to you not even one letter is different.

The people knew Muhammad simply recycled Bible stories as “messages” He was running a scam ⤵️

Attachments

• 36A4B43B-586E-4AC0-9BAE-69D55D101922.png
    36A4B43B-586E-4AC0-9BAE-69D55D101922.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 6
  • F27B37C1-64D0-4316-98D4-4AF71A36D068.png
    F27B37C1-64D0-4316-98D4-4AF71A36D068.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 10

Ask any Arabic speaker , even the non Muslims ....the Koran couldn' have been written by a human being :).

Of course, the Koran was written by humans! Here, “Allah” revises Koran verses and changes his own words Ridiculous! ⤵️

Attachments

• 1C4C53EB-B658-4B39-8747-A4C21E535199.png
    1C4C53EB-B658-4B39-8747-A4C21E535199.png
    173 KB · Views: 20
  • 50795950-C0C7-49D2-8A24-41134CDFFC17.png
    50795950-C0C7-49D2-8A24-41134CDFFC17.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 11

Authenticated Islamic sources say that the caliph Uthman and a committee produced the Koran, decades AFTER Muhammad. Muhammad did not proofread or approve their Koran and Uthman BURNED the other Korans. Today’s Koran cannot be traced to Muhammad AND nobody found any stones and bones containing Koran verses.

I am sure it is in a hadith that he married her when she was six and consummated the marriage when she was nine.
Th4 historic timeline was proved that she was 18.

Sahih Bukhari hadith says Aisha was 6 when she married Muhammad. Case closed.

Here, Muhammad rants against his relatives who, like most in Mecca, thought Muhammad was a fraud...God did not write this petty foolishness⤵️

Attachments

• F5D9A422-1EC8-40AD-840F-92A31816644D.png
    F5D9A422-1EC8-40AD-840F-92A31816644D.png
    111 KB · Views: 21
Actually 18 years old.

Actually, Aisha was 6
Nope she was 18.

That pleases your hatred maybe. I' a Muslim and from what I know she was 18. What about Mary when she married Joseph?

Mary’s age isn’t indicated in the Bible

About 90% of Muslims aren’t even Arabs, but somehow believe an Arab prophet followed in a long line of Jewish prophets Ookeeey!

Here, the Koran dispenses advice on proper etiquette when visiting Muhammad—Shut up and leave! You actually think God wrote this nonsense? ⤵️

Attachments

• A3C1977D-A6C1-4116-9672-F35CF684B87A.png
    A3C1977D-A6C1-4116-9672-F35CF684B87A.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 10

Nope she was 18.

ok Aisha was a liar

Issa are you a female? you repeat the silly lies that muslims tell girls

Here, the Koran gives special permission for Muhammad’s womanizing, and warns his squabbling wives to shut up or face divorce And, you believe God had nothing better to do than write this? Surat At-Tahrim [66:1-5] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Nope she was 18.

ok Aisha was a liar

Maybe Aisha just wanted to get into the movies for free

Forum List

Back