ISIS propaganda campaign threatens U.S.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What probably should be done is to fly a bunch of drones over the areas in which they are operating and then drops bombs on them so that they will be halted in whatever atrocity they planned on doing next. Thinks of all the lives that would be saved from these butchers.

ISIS propaganda campaign threatens U.S.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) announced a new social media cam*paign this week designed to threaten the U.S. and warn it against send*ing mil*i*tary assis*tance to Iraq.

The cam*paign, “Warn*ing to the Amer*i*can Peo*ple,” is being orga*nized on social media around the hash*tag #Calami*ty*Will*Be*fal*lUS and is being directed through one of the many Twit*ter han*dles pur*port*edly belong*ing to ISIS. Par*tic*i*pants are encour*aged to tweet using that hash*tag in Eng*lish or Ara*bic, although “tweet*ing in Eng*lish is pre*ferred.” Par*tic*i*pants are also encour*aged to repost offi*cially sanc*tioned tweets that appear on the ISIS “union page” and use “pho*tos of signs or designs with warn*ing to Amer*i*cans” when possible.

Continue reading at:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/nation/article/isis_propaganda_campaign_threatens_u

Wha*ts wi*th al*l the aster*isks?

Forum List

Back