ISIS leaves Damascus

Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
ISIS terrorists initial entrenched themselves in the Yarmouk Palestinian camp this year. Now, they all, including their families, left the Syrian capital in an peaceful agreement with the Syrian government brokered by the UN. They are being transferred to the Al-Raqqa Governorate in buses, where they will probably be fighting the advancing "Democratic Forces of Syria".
Maybe, this is a sign for the increasing military pressure on the so-called "Islamic State". ISIS´s "capital" Ar-Raqqa is located there, a city that is rather a typical pro-government city but has been captured by Al-Nusra, IF, FSA and ISIS in 2013.

"It has been nearly 3 years since the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has last entered the large Damascene city of Hajjar Al-Aswad and the Al-Qadam District; however, the pro-government forces are eager to make up for lost time, as the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) finally bids farewell to this part of southern Damascus.

For several months, ISIS has been entrenched in the city of Hajjar Al-Aswad (Black Stone) and the large Damascene district of Al-Qadam, leaving many bystanders in fear of the aforementioned terrorist group’s intentions to advance north towards the Syrian capital of Damascus.

Luckily, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), the National Defense Forces (NDF), and the Palestinian resistance all kept the terrorist group in check in southern Damascus, while the Islamist rebels of Jaysh Al-Islam (Army of Islam) and Jabhat Al-Nusra (Syrian Al-Qaeda group) either colluded with or lost ground to the ISIS forces.

On Thursday morning, ISIS agreed to abandon their posts at the Al-Qadam District and the city of Hajar Al-Aswad, as long as they were provided transportation to the Al-Raqqa Governorate from the Syrian capital.

According to a military source inside of the Damascus City, 4,000 ISIS fighters are being transferred to the Al-Raqqa Governorate after negotiations between rival Palestinian groups proved successful.

This is a major victory for the Syrian Government as they are now in control of a large chunk of southern Damascus, which was once the most volatile area inside the Syrian capital."

ISIS suffers embarrassing defeat in southern Damascus as 4,000 terrorists flee Hajar Al-Aswad and Al-Qadam | Al-Masdar News

Assad is an asshole, but if his own people can't get rid of him, that's not my problem.

Frankly, I'm tired of everyone trying to drag us into their mess.
Not the Syrians tried to get "rid of Assad", but Nato states. That Assad remains in office after 4 years of Islamist offensives should make clear for everyone who is the Syrian´s choice.

Obama hedgin' his bets...

U.S. accused of providing arms and assistance to extremist groups in Syria including Islamic State
Sunday 27th December, 2015 | WASHINGTON -- Pulitzer-prize-winner journalist Seymour Hersh reports that the administration of President Barack Obama, in particular the CIA, has knowingly armed militant Islamists in Syria, including the Islamic State.
"Barack Obama's repeated insistence that Bashar al-Assad must leave office -- and that there are 'moderate' rebel groups in Syria capable of defeating him -- has in recent years provoked quiet dissent, and even overt opposition, among some of the most senior officers on the Pentagon's Joint Staff," Hersh writes in the London Review of Books. "Their criticism has focused on what they see as the administration's fixation on Assad's primary ally, Vladimir Putin. In their view, Obama is captive to Cold War thinking about Russia and China, and hasn't adjusted his stance on Syria to the fact both countries share Washington's anxiety about the spread of terrorism in and beyond Syria; like Washington, they believe that Islamic State must be stopped."

Hersh writes that a highly classified 2013 Defense Intelligence Agency/Joint Chiefs of Staff report on Syria forecast that the fall of the Assad regime would lead to "chaos" and possibly to Islamist extremists taking over Syria. Hersh reports that Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, director of the DIA between 2012 and 2014, told him that his agency sent a "constant stream" of warnings to the "civilian leadership" about the dire consequences of ousting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The DIA's reporting "got enormous pushback" from the Obama administration, Hersh quotes Flynn as saying, "I felt that they did not want to hear the truth." The report, published in the Jan. 7, 2016 edition of the London Review of Books, relies heavily on an anonymous former senior adviser to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

uni1451245630.jpg

Pulitzer-prize-winner journalist Seymour Hersh​

Hersh writes that the adviser told him the DIA/Joint Chiefs report took a "dim view" of the Obama administration's insistence on continuing to finance and arm the so-called moderate rebel groups and found that the covert U.S. program to arm and support those "moderate" rebels fighting Assad had been co-opted by Turkey, which then morphed the program into an "across-the-board technical, arms and logistical program for all of the opposition, including Jabhat al-Nusra and Islamic State." "The assessment was bleak: there was no viable 'moderate' opposition to Assad, and the U.S. was arming extremists," Hersh wrote.

Seymour Hersh won a Pulitzer Prize in 1970 for his reporting on the My Lai Massacre during the Vietnam War and has continued to write on national security for many newspapers and magazines, including the New Yorker. He was widely criticized for his The Killing of Osama bin Laden report that accused President Barack Obama and his administration of lying about the circumstances surrounding the killing of Osama bin Laden in 2011. Many media establishments, intelligence analysts and officials, including the White House, rejected the claim.

US accused of providing arms and assistance to extremist groups in Syria including Islamic State

Assad is an asshole, but if his own people can't get rid of him, that's not my problem.

Not the Syrians tried to get "rid of Assad", but Nato states. That Assad remains in office after 4 years of Islamist offensives should make clear for everyone who is the Syrian´s choice.

90% of the country is in the hands of one of the FOUR Factions trying to get rid of your boy. The only reason he's still alive is

1) The Iranians and Russians are propping him up.
2) The people trying to get him to take that well deserved dirt-nap are just as busy fighting amongst themselves.

The OP Is from the Syrian Propaganda Ministry.

Your boy Assad really did fuck up the country daddy let him have, you know.
Didn´t you hear Kerry: "No regime change".

Regime-Parrots must now ape: "No regime change, no regime change."

when Kerry ran for pres------I did not vote-----for the FIRST TIME since I reached
votting age (a long time ago) -------because he is an idiot and I could not bring
myself to vote REPUB

90% of the country is in the hands of one of the FOUR Factions trying to get rid of your boy. The only reason he's still alive is

1) The Iranians and Russians are propping him up.
2) The people trying to get him to take that well deserved dirt-nap are just as busy fighting amongst themselves.
Bullshit except for 1).

Those Irosies, Camps, JoeB131s and others who repeat BS without thinking after Obama and his Administration, they all are writing their BS from warm and cozy homes and nobody and nothing is threatening their useless lives. They don't want to understand that neither Syrian nor other ME screwed up countries never invited Washington there, never asked for bringing chaos and death into their cities, homes and families. It's obvious for anybody who has eyes and actually doesn't mind to use them: Obama is not interested in fighting ISIS. So far Russia is the only country which is destroying ISIS every day (over 150 sorties during last 3 days, over 500 ISIS targets destroyed, and mostly every day like that since September, 30!).

1935885_1009049639138147_2951302929684081851_n.jpg

I am sure Syrian people don't give a sh*t if you, liberals, criticize Russia or not (Russia probably doesn't care either): they trust Russia, they believe Russia will do the its job well and some of them are already returning back to their deliberated homes.

Am I right, Bleipriester?

Last edited:
The OP Is from the Syrian Propaganda Ministry.

Your boy Assad really did fuck up the country daddy let him have, you know.
Didn´t you hear Kerry: "No regime change".

Regime-Parrots must now ape: "No regime change, no regime change."

when Kerry ran for pres------I did not vote-----for the FIRST TIME since I reached
votting age (a long time ago) -------because he is an idiot and I could not bring
myself to vote REPUB
Shh, don't let folks know you are really a black Jew...

Those Irosies, Camps, JoeB131s and others who repeat BS without thinking after Obama and his Administration, they all are writing their BS from warm and cozy homes and nobody and nothing is threatening their useless lives. They don't want to understand that neither Syrian nor other ME screwed up countries never invited Washington there, never asked for bringing chaos and death into their cities, homes and families. It's obvious for anybody who has eyes and actually doesn't mind to use them: Obama is not interested in fighting ISIS. So far Russia is the only country which is destroying ISIS every day (over 150 sorties during last 3 days, over 500 ISIS targets destroyed, and mostly every day like that since September, 30!).

1935885_1009049639138147_2951302929684081851_n.jpg

I am sure Syrian people don't give a sh*t if you, liberals, criticize Russia or not (Russia probably doesn't care either): they trust Russia, they believe Russia will do the its job well and some of them are already returning back to their deliberated homes.

Am I right, Bleipriester?
Absolutely right!

Forum List

Back