ISIS is still claiming responsibility for the Las Vegas massacre

Those dirty animals are just getting desperate and looking for any credit. The sooner they are sent to hell, the better the world will be.

its my opinion that the Officials whose responsibility it is to report the truth will quite often spin and shape the truth and plain out right lie .

its my opinion and the Officials whose responsibility it is to report the truth will quite often spin and shape the truth and plain out right lie .

President Donald Trump should come out and say if Paddock was radicalized into ISIS .. yes or no.

He should come out now and say it. One way or the other and put people's minds at ease.

Bless President Trump.

its my opinion that the Officials whose responsibility it is to report the truth will quite often spin and shape the truth and plain out right lie .
-------------------------------------- i think that the President also agrees with my above post .

-------------------------------------- i think that the President also agrees with my above post .

I agree too.

You know what was interesting was to me? I was at the clemson game like I normally am when they play at home and no one cared ..They all were having a good time just enjoying their freedom and no worries..

I agree too.

You know what was interesting was to me? I was at the clemson game like I normally am when they play at home and no one cared ..They all were having a good time just enjoying their freedom and no worries..
Go Tigers

Given his lack of social media presence, his lack of a manifesto etc. their claim is very unlikely. If he was representing any group or ideology he was doing a shitty job of it.

Given his lack of social media presence, his lack of a manifesto etc. their claim is very unlikely. If he was representing any group or ideology he was doing a shitty job of it.
I think he really hated country music.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- social media presence , seems like an old guy that wasn't watching TELL ALL tv talk shows in , when was it , the 70s and 80s maybe 90s . Anyway , maybe the Old Guy minded his own business and kept to himself as part of his NORMAL way of doing things AAron .

I think he really hated country music.

He hated country he hated Christians he hated patriots he hated Trump.

Probably, just probably he loved Antifa and the Left.

Wakey Wakey everybody

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- social media presence , seems like an old guy that wasn't watching TELL ALL tv talk shows in , when was it , the 70s and 80s maybe 90s . Anyway , maybe the Old Guy minded his own business and kept to himself as part of his NORMAL way of doing things AAron .

Especially with limited social media access I just don't see some guy suddenly becoming radicalized at 64 years old. I know when something like this happens we struggle to find an answer as to why, but sometimes a person is just nuts. :dunno:

Forum List

Back