Ishmael & Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salaam

Rookie
Jan 26, 2014
If Abraham(Hebrew) has sex with Hagar(Egyptian[Arab]) creating Ishmael(Half-Hebrew,Half-Arab) What does that make Ishmael? Also who are Ishmael's descendants? Is it Syria? Palestine? Egypt? etc... My families have lived in Ramallah since it was founded. My question is what do jews have to say about Ramallah and it's existence? Seeing how it is a arabic city and was founded in the mid 1500s - doesn't that, in itself show that Arabs were in "Israel" for quite a while prior to 1948? Or were these Half-Arab Half Jews? Also, all the "genetics" shows that "modern day palestinians" have DNA tracing them to the hebrews in the region. I don't agree with the term palestine since it was a derogatory term towards the jews, but if my people aren't palestinians, what are we?! And WHERE are we from? See, if we have jewish blood in us then what would God say to the jews who would deny us equal rights in the land? Would he be pleased? Also, how can anyone say that there is not a "distinct" palestinian culture. Of course there is! We make certain dishes, treat religion differently, and grew up in a different environment. That's like saying that mexicans who grew up in America don't have a distinct culture to Mexicans who grew up in America.. I mean really? Share your thoughts. Tell me what you think. By the way, I'm an Arab-American whos family is originally from Jerusalem and moved here in 1948.

If Abraham(Hebrew) has sex with Hagar(Egyptian[Arab]) creating Ishmael(Half-Hebrew,Half-Arab) What does that make Ishmael? Also who are Ishmael's descendants? Is it Syria? Palestine? Egypt? etc... My families have lived in Ramallah since it was founded. My question is what do jews have to say about Ramallah and it's existence? Seeing how it is a arabic city and was founded in the mid 1500s - doesn't that, in itself show that Arabs were in "Israel" for quite a while prior to 1948? Or were these Half-Arab Half Jews? Also, all the "genetics" shows that "modern day palestinians" have DNA tracing them to the hebrews in the region. I don't agree with the term palestine since it was a derogatory term towards the jews, but if my people aren't palestinians, what are we?! And WHERE are we from? See, if we have jewish blood in us then what would God say to the jews who would deny us equal rights in the land? Would he be pleased? Also, how can anyone say that there is not a "distinct" palestinian culture. Of course there is! We make certain dishes, treat religion differently, and grew up in a different environment. That's like saying that mexicans who grew up in America don't have a distinct culture to Mexicans who grew up in America.. I mean really? Share your thoughts. Tell me what you think. By the way, I'm an Arab-American whos family is originally from Jerusalem and moved here in 1948.
Palestinians are Arab invaders from neighboring Arab countries. There are no differences between Palestinians and Jordanians, Egyptians, and Syrians. Ramallah was also a Jewish city which Arabs invaded. Arabs added "Allah" to the city's previous Jewish name for hi or mountain "Ram".

Palestinians are Arab invaders from neighboring Arab countries. There are no differences between Palestinians and Jordanians, Egyptians, and Syrians. Ramallah was also a Jewish city which Arabs invaded. Arabs added "Allah" to the city's previous Jewish name for hi or mountain "Ram".

What I don't understand is how Hagar is considered an Arab when the Arabs didn't leave the Saudi Arabian Peninsula after Islam originated. In fact, a Greek Orthodox Priest in Israel had stated recently that the Christians there should not be called Arabs (I forget what he called the Christians), because the Christians were there in the area way before the Arabs.

History of Jihad against the Egyptian Coptic Christians (640)

What I don't understand is how Hagar is considered an Arab when the Arabs didn't leave the Saudi Arabian Peninsula after Islam originated. In fact, a Greek Orthodox Priest in Israel had stated recently that the Christians there should not be called Arabs (I forget what he called the Christians), because the Christians were there in the area way before the Arabs.

Maybe they revised it after considering the birthplace of Islam wasn't Egypt but Saudi Arabia?

Mohammad the prophet of Islam was totally illiterate, and not knowing the story of Abraham properly, he mistakenly related himself to Ishmael in order to hijack Judaism and Christianity and blend it with his own moon god religion, to give this new faith he had created some legitimacy.

Mohammad the prophet of Islam was totally illiterate, and not knowing the story of Abraham properly, he mistakenly related himself to Ishmael in order to hijack Judaism and Christianity and blend it with his own moon god religion, to give this new faith he had created some legitimacy.

That explains why he confused Moses sister Miriam as being the mother of Jesus leaving a 1600 yr gap mistake they cannot answer for to this day. It is in their book. They recorded it as he told it to them I suppose.

That explains why he confused Moses sister Miriam as being the mother of Jesus leaving a 1600 yr gap mistake they cannot answer for to this day. It is in their book. They recorded it as he told it to them I suppose.
I believe that had Mohammad truly known that Ishmael was the son that God commanded Abraham to kick out of his house, Mohammad would have found another way to relate himself.

I believe that had Mohammad truly known that Ishmael was the son that God commanded Abraham to kick out of his house, Mohammad would have found another way to relate himself.

all Abraham's sons except Issac were kicked out

all Abraham's sons except Issac were kicked out
Ishmael specifically is called a wild unruly jackass who's descendants will be at war with all nations. Ring a bell?

Ishmael specifically is called a wild unruly jackass who's descendants will be at war with all nations. Ring a bell?
Actually, the Torah only says the about Ishmael not his descendants.

True story......... :cool:

As Ishmael and his offspring are here called "wild ass men," so Israel is designated by the prophet "sheep men" (Ezekiel 36:37, 38).

It is actually in the nevi'im which is the second part of the tanakh

for the rest of the people....OT

the other reference is genesis 16:12

And he will be a wild-ass of a man, his hand against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell before the face of all his brethren.

Eh whatever. So your entire faith is based on a man God condemned and called a wild ass.

What a religion.

Last edited:

As Ishmael and his offspring are here called "wild ass men," so Israel is designated by the prophet "sheep men" (Ezekiel 36:37, 38).
I've always been an ass man myself. Does it mean I'm a closet Muslim?

That has been answered many times.......even here on USMB.

Look it up. ... :cool:

Was it the Jews infernal magic machine again ? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:cool:

But the Bible goes into more detail and says that it is passed down the line.

True story............:cool:

Don't say the Bible has been altered unless you want to be shown how the Koran steals the words of the Bible, thus making that book so much toilet paper. :eusa_whistle: :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back