Isaac's HS-Reunion: CIA/Netflix*

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A fun fanfiction of the very uusual American reminiscence-psychiatry film Grosse Pointe Blank, which I hope you'll really like! God bless (and stay safe),

====

Isaac was to return to his hometown in Princeton and attend his 25th high-school (HS) reunion. However, he was currently working for Interpol in the UK moving blood diamonds out of baron-controlled banks with planned heists designed to move the underground gem market around enough to destabilize the grip barons had on blood diamond traffic into North America. Isaac had indeed been working hard as a thief, infiltrator, and assassin for the US government forces in Europe and now just wanted to attend his fun HS reunion!

jack1.jpg

Isaac was sadly versed in the warfare of the human soul and came into contact with both lovely proverbial 'Bond girls' during his government infiltration adventures as well as really bad girls, working for warlords and terrorists. All this voyeurism made him remember his HS sweetheart Valerie. He had a panoply of imagery in his mind about the sort of nomadic experiences he'd had to store in his soul through the years since high school in humble Princeton.

jack4.jpg

ISAAC: I started crossing out pictures in my yearbook f people in various pages who're really mean to me, man, and I told my shrink.

grosse7.jpg

INTERPOL: Our work with blood-diamond hellmouth is vital for GI Joe infiltration missions, and Isaac is a valued pirate-operative.

grosse54.jpg

When Isaac returned to Princeton, the first thing he did when he visited his old high-school was visit his English teacher Ms. Martin. She asked him if he still remembered his readings of Steinbeck and Dreiser, and he informed her his enriched education in American literature enhanced his valor in foreign missions for US patriotism! Of course, no one knew what Isaac really did back home, but they're glad to see an old face for the reunion event, especially his English teacher Ms. Martin, who'd given him his first AP scholar medallion.

grosse41.jpg

ISAAC: So, you're a radio-host now doing a talk-show in Princeton, Val?
VALERIE: I haven't seen you since my h-school prom, Isaac!
ISAAC: So what, let's get some tasty waffles with ice-cream, Val.
VALERIE: You don't waltz back into someone's life with a proposition for ballet!
ISAAC: Oh c'mom, can't you see I have this odd need for you in my life again?
VALERIE: Need?
ISAAC: Just think about it, Val; I really am lonely.

grosse40.jpg

ISAAC: When I visited my high-school again in Princeton, I fondly noted the new amenities added to the thoughtful medical center.

grosse42.jpeg

RUMPELSTILTSKIN: I'm shocked you called me, Lord Shiva.
ISAAC: Don't be sardonic; I may not be the destroyer-deity but I'm a great assassin.
RUMPELSTILTSKIN: So what did ya need, old chum?
ISAAC: I hear there's an old ghoul visiting Princeton lately.
RUMPELSTILTSKIN: Yeah, he's Algerian and he's been hired to fire you.
ISAAC: Thanks old chum; you're always my sage.

grosse44.jpg

Isaac noted a new young English teacher at the Princeton HS named Mr. Aflac who seemed to know a great deal about blood diamond work stretching from Africa to Europe. He kept chatting with this smart young teacher and it dawned on him that he's an undercover guy working for the government. Isaac discovered that Aflac's investigating ties to DC through blood diamond barons infiltrating New Jersey and New York. Isaac had to promise Aflac, "I'll make sure our reunion is top-notch alright...and secure."

grosse43.jpg

ISAAC: I got you this vintage edition of the classic Barrie work.
VALERIE: So you picked it up in Amsterdam, and I'm supposed to be impressed!
ISAAC: Read some of this for me and be my date for the reunion, before I talk to your dad.
VALERIE: I doubt my father remembers you at all.

grosse46.jpg

Isaac talked to Valerie's father Damian. He told him in jest that he's a government specter working for Interpol for blood diamond infiltration in Belgium. Damian joked that Antwerp diamonds are something Valerie really likes, right before Isaac flashed him his box containing a brand new Antwerp diamond ear-ring (for Valerie!). Damian thanked Isaac for returning from the dead and offered him a special glass of coconut cider. Isaac got so drunk that he told Damian about the Algerian ghoul stalking him in Princeton, a Cobra terrorist-assassin named Radha Krishna.

grosse45.jpg

ISAAC: I want to marry Valerie, Damian.
DAMIAN: What do you have for me, young man?
ISAAC: I got you this vintage silver hand-gun.
DAMIAN: Wow, I admit I'm somewhat in awe.
ISAAC: I intend to charm Valerie too.
DAMIAN: Right.

grosse49.jpg

ISAAC: Damian's new wife is young and hot, Val.
VALERIE: That's my step-mom of course, and she's more like a sister I don't like.
ISAAC: So you're finally opening up to your old boy-friend, Val.
VALERIE: Well, let's not talk about Damian's new wife, Jennifer.
ISAAC: She's a pretty young nerdy librarian.
VALERIE: Right.

grosse47.jpg

Isaac and Valerie were having a fine time at the Princeton 25th. They drank lots of wine and danced to the Cars, Cathy Dennis songs, and of course Talking Heads. Isaac asked Valerie to marry him and promised her he'd be more attentive to her special needs for community inspiration and her newfound interests in fostering a real family. He also promised he'd tell her is other secret life, which didn't include a secret second mistress or wife. The reunion was going really well, and Valerie started to daydream that all her old friends were conversing with the Isaac who had a real promise to feel like a family-man in NJ.

grosse56.jpg

Before all was well in Oz, Radha Krishna showed up at the 25th that night. Isaac was at his old locker tooling around looking for a special toy he left there hidden years ago to gift to Valerie that night. He was alone in that HS hallway when Radha Krishna popped up, disguised as a meager attendee at the reunion event, and popped out a large knife from the sole of his shoe, which forced Isaac to pull out the pen in his jacket-pocket and stick it in the nerve-center of the adversary's neck before knocking out the knife from his blood-drenched hand. He threw the Algerian terrorists' body in the HS building basement incinerator-furnace and watched it turn to ash. He then washed up and drove Valerie to a romantic diner for late-night fondue. He'd proposed to her that night, after all. That night, they made love and watched Grosse Pointe Blank on Netflix.

grosse53.jpg

VALERIE: I have this eerie feeling your secret involves terror, Isaac.
ISAAC: Even if that's true, I'll be that Nutcracker doll your dad wants for you, Val.
VALERIE: Right.
ISAAC: I love you.
VALERIE: God bless America.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

INTERPOL: Our work with blood-diamond hellmouth is vital for GI Joe infiltration missions, and Isaac is a valued pirate-operative.
I've heard of that. Rumors of a cártel. Accusations of libel and slander. Then it all disappeared, for very good reason. Involvement in the European Commission for Competition etc.

Forum List

Back