Zone1 Is what you're being obsessed with worth the life you're living?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

This is a very insightful perspective on life. Of course it's very difficult to turn off the world and ignore all the bullshit, because it's an obstacle to freedom. You have to deal with inane regulations, you have to pay sociopath political whores a fee to simply fucking breathe fresh air. You can't just ignore shit without taking a side because one side will hound you into poverty or kill you if they can get away with it.

I'd love it if I could just go to work everyday then on my time off do the family thing and enjoy life. Sure, I get to vent on this forum and troll prog turds who reduce the standard of living for everyone else in the country, but I'd much rather not even have to concern myself with these parasites. I'd much rather be able to simply ignore what evil people are doing.

As I have asserted in many of my political threads, many "political" issues aren't a matter of party "politics", they're a matter of Right/Wrong, Good/Evil and freedom/slavery. There is morality at the foundation and when we're governed by "people" with no morals, we're doomed.

My heart goes out to Jim Breuer. This was an amazingly spiritual video, and I hope 11 billion people watch it.

This is a very insightful perspective on life. Of course it's very difficult to turn off the world and ignore all the bullshit, because it's an obstacle to freedom. You have to deal with inane regulations, you have to pay sociopath political whores a fee to simply fucking breathe fresh air. You can't just ignore shit without taking a side because one side will hound you into poverty or kill you if they can get away with it.

I'd love it if I could just go to work everyday then on my time off do the family thing and enjoy life. Sure, I get to vent on this forum and troll prog turds who reduce the standard of living for everyone else in the country, but I'd much rather not even have to concern myself with these parasites. I'd much rather be able to simply ignore what evil people are doing.

As I have asserted in many of my political threads, many "political" issues aren't a matter of party "politics", they're a matter of Right/Wrong, Good/Evil and freedom/slavery. There is morality at the foundation and when we're governed by "people" with no morals, we're doomed.

My heart goes out to Jim Breuer. This was an amazingly spiritual video, and I hope 11 billion people watch it.

Any society that allows religious zealotry to run amok, and lunatics the ability own firearms, is a failed society, that is morally bankrupt.

I've got family coming from the West Coast, arriving maybe tomorrow, and for a glorious week I will be too busy hanging out with the best people alive, doing all the touristy shit there is to do in South Dakota and Minnesota. The thing I'm going to be most obsessed about is probably going to be eating too much sugar.

Any society that allows religious zealotry to run amok, and lunatics the ability own firearms, is a failed society, that is morally bankrupt.
Religious zealotry................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. sounds familiar.

1657414183087.png

The inescapable problem itself is modern society. Associating with or living as part of modern society in any way is extremely high risk to life, limb and sanity. Modern society forces us to do a lifelong dance of sorts which involves the following ultimatum: ignore evil, ignore rampant unfairness, ignore rampant lies and deception, and ignore threats from all of the preceding—or else.

Modern society has become this monolithic evil hornet's nest teeming extremely negative, unavoidable influences which relentlessly threaten to kill our minds, bodies, spirits and souls. Modern society is too big, too interconnected, too hedonistic, too morally relative, too microscopically demanding to survive without sacrificing one's own deepest held values, succumbing and becoming as much a part of the problem as everyone and everything else. Modern society wants to permanently scar us, turn us against each other, make us evil, make us co-conspirators in its grand, planetwide waltz of doom.

Modern society also demands we sacrifice our children's minds and bodies in one form or another, and that we allow it to brainwash those children of ours who do survive toward adulthood. If we refuse modern society will crush us and terminate everything we love and desire. What was once sane and rational is now insane and irrational and vice versa. If we resist the madness, modern society will obliterate us.

The only possible move one can make to survive modern society intact is to hide from it. Hide ourselves from it. Hide the minds of our children from it. Never let it see us or interact with us—not ever. Few among us can pull off a full withdraw from modern society or afford an effective enough hiding place from it. Sanctuaries are insanely expensive and interacting with modern society long enough to generate the funds to buy or build such a hiding place will drive you mad in the process.

While my religious nature is fading faster by the day, I used to wonder sometimes what life was like in the time of Noah when the vast sweating, squirming masses of humanity had become over the top wicked and simply associating with them in any form was enough to get one killed or drive one insane. And now? Now I don't need to wonder so much about Noah's time because we are currently living it.

Hail to the Flood again?

• Banned
What society are you talking about? We hardly allow people pray in public, and we have every law possible in place to "prevent" lunatics and criminals from getting guns.

1657414660823.png

Your kind pray by dismembering their unborn young, worship by arming inner city thugs and then releasing them from prison after they murder innocents, and offer praise in the temple of false science by slicing off the reproductive organs of confused children. Your kind can neither speak the word moral without lying, nor define it without speaking antonyms to it.

I've got family coming from the West Coast, arriving maybe tomorrow, and for a glorious week I will be too busy hanging out with the best people alive, doing all the touristy shit there is to do in South Dakota and Minnesota. The thing I'm going to be most obsessed about is probably going to be eating too much sugar.

Enjoy time with your family while you can. Such times always go by so quickly and the memories fade just as fast.

Your kind pray by dismembering their unborn young, worship by arming inner city thugs and then releasing them from prison after they murder innocents, and offer praise in the temple of false science by slicing off the reproductive organs of confused children. Your kind can neither speak the word moral without lying, nor define it without speaking antonyms to it.
apgiphy.gif

I am obsessed with finishing what General Sherman should of finished. To drive the Demoncraps into the ocean and free this country from their evil.

Forum List

Back