Is what I read true?

Just saw the video, looks like Matthews is on the Trump train! What's the expression, if you can't beat them join them.
giphy.gif
Uh, yes some democrats are coming to their senses. And then we have the ones like yourself. Lol
where did you see it?
Hardball, last night
giphy.gif

Just saw the video, looks like Matthews is on the Trump train! What's the expression, if you can't beat them join them.
giphy.gif
Uh, yes some democrats are coming to their senses. And then we have the ones like yourself. Lol
where did you see it?
Hardball, last night
giphy.gif

The written word to much for you?
Here's a reading list you might enjoy....
The 100 Best Children's Books of All Time

where did you see it?
Hardball, last night
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You have a strange interpretation of swag.
But I guess I shouldnt be surprised all things considered.

Oh...maybe you missed it but I provided you with a vid. I know it's not The Cat in the Hat but maybe you can work through it with some effort.

Obviously this is an endorsement. It may not be an official endorsement...but an endorsement none the less.
If Democrats are smart...they need to seriously reconsider electing the first woman President to be impeached.
If Hillary is elected...it is more than likely an impeachment process will begin within the first year.

Oh...maybe you missed it but I provided you with a vid. I know it's not The Cat in the Hat but maybe you can work through it with some effort.
WsyqoBK.gif

WsyqoBK.gif

Awww....It's so cute when they learn to express themselves through pictures.

WsyqoBK.gif

aliens-thumb.jpg

Obviously this is an endorsement. It may not be an official endorsement...but an endorsement none the less.
If Democrats are smart...they need to seriously reconsider electing the first woman President to be impeached.
If Hillary is elected...it is more than likely an impeachment process will begin within the first year.
On meet the press Sunday, was interviewing Pence. He was talking about Trump saying he was going to sue the women accused him of sexually harassing them. Then he said do we really want a president that will spend his first hundred days in office preoccupied suing these women? So liberals do we want a president that in her first hundred days fighting to stay out of jail?

giphy.gif

WsyqoBK.gif

aliens-thumb.jpg

Chris said the tingle has turned to numbness...

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Makes Unbelievable Speech, MUST WATCH!

This is big . MSNBC people are jumping ship and going over to Trump..
sigh... you guys are so easily lead by your masters to believe anything they say....unbelievable!!!

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Whatever you think of Donald Trump, I mean, whatever you think of Donald Trump, you have to wonder, why isn't he doing it? Why isn't he running for president? Why isn't he spending every hour asking the voters again and again do you like way things are? The way they've been headed in this country? Do you like the continued destruction of our manufacturing base, and the jobs that went with it?

Do you like the uncontrolled illegal immigration? Do you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria? if you want to say yes to all of that, if you want to keep all this way it is, vote for Hillary Clinton. If you don't like the way things have been headed, you have have a chance to really shake the system to its roots. And if you wake up the day after the election, and if it is the same as it is today. If it's the same four, five, or eight years from now, remember you had the chance to change it but you were too dainty to do it.

That is where the clips all end. Except that wasn't the end:

If Trump were to win the election, those would be the reasons listed right at the top of the newspaper the day afterward. So why doesn't he say now what would win him the election? Why does he fight and create stupid headlines with his battles with Megyn Kelly and Dana Bash?

He seems to devote everyday day after day to fighting fights that make people forget the reasons he started running for president, reasons that continue to carry the shrinking chance he has to win this thing. I say this not because I want Trump to win, but because I can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically

This isnt an endorsement. It's a statement on how, if Trump wasn't so thick headed, he'd have been smart and done things differently. It's a statement of how Chris Matthews finds Trump's campaign's methods pathetic.

Forum List

Back