Is USMessageboard mostly a right wing circlejerk?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

The act of constantly sharing the same opinion in a forum full of people who are obviously known to have the same opinion as yours, therefor granting you free upvotes to said opinion, while gathering downvotes to anyone that opposes you on the matter
Good examples:
The atheist section of Reddit
League of Legends' Boards

Any sort of 9Gag picture that goes against consoles/Frozen/Christianity

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

The act of constantly sharing the same opinion in a forum full of people who are obviously known to have the same opinion as yours, therefor granting you free upvotes to said opinion, while gathering downvotes to anyone that opposes you on the matter
Good examples:

Yes.

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

Not unless you're the pivot man. Hmmmm?

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

I feel like you are

A furry

FURRY

A guy that dresses up in an amusement park outfit, and get's railed in the ass by other guys in amusement park outfits.

Takes all cummers
No condoms please
Enjoys a good furry spit roast.

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

Pivot, point and take drag.

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

I'd put you on ignore but you're the biggest freak on USMB at the moment and I dont want to lose the comedy potential.

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

Don't be fooled. I hate everybody. I just hate lefttardz moar.

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

At any given moment, I would say 50/50

LOL...this coming from a pole smoker. :laughing0301:
So how many kids have you attempted to groom today?
Damn.

savage.png

I've never done an analysis but there seems to be a majority of right leaning posters over left leaning posters.
Every other forum I've been in, the left is the majority and the mods punish conservatives and protect leftwingers. This one is not that way, but notice the mods generally stay out of the way here unless it's really blatant.

Every other forum I've been in, the left is the majority and the mods punish conservatives and protect leftwingers. This one is not that way, but notice the mods generally stay out of the way here unless it's really blatant.
This place is so loosely moderated I laugh at anyone complaining. Always tell them to plug up the bleeding hole and shaaadup

My problem is I have Hall Monitors pressing that faggot report button every post I make it seems. Like they live for it. They spew on their screens for cripes sakes following me around looking for any little infraction possible.......GD faggots

Forum List

Back