Is USMessageboard mostly a right wing circlejerk?

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

The act of constantly sharing the same opinion in a forum full of people who are obviously known to have the same opinion as yours, therefor granting you free upvotes to said opinion, while gathering downvotes to anyone that opposes you on the matter
Good examples:
The atheist section of Reddit
League of Legends' Boards

Any sort of 9Gag picture that goes against consoles/Frozen/Christianity

Nope. There are plenty of libtards here attempting to say whateverthefuck it is they seem to want to express. Also, there are even some fairly intelligent liberals.

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

The act of constantly sharing the same opinion in a forum full of people who are obviously known to have the same opinion as yours, therefor granting you free upvotes to said opinion, while gathering downvotes to anyone that opposes you on the matter
Good examples:

You want the cookie that is in the middle?

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

Are you still beat your boyfriend? I don't answer loaded questions.

Is USMessageboard mostly a right wing circlejerk?​

It obviously is. Most are paid RW activist who keep regular business hours.

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

If USMB offends you much you could always do-si-do out the back door. We'll leave it unlocked for you.

I feel it is.

A circlejerk means

circle jerk

Good examples:

I was thinking more of a reach around.

It's like this:

This website is supported by participant contributions. Liberals take; Patriots give.

Now start giving or STFU.

I know, I know, you'd have to leave your safe space to do that but if you're allowed to depart for a moment from the script you can do it! You can stand the pain your masters will inflict. Yeah, losing the binky will be tough but you still have two thumbs.

Forum List

Back