Is Univ of Delaware keeping biden senate documents hidden from public until after the 2020 election?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
That appears to be the case and of course is to be expected from a liberal institution who has no interest in the truth seeing the light of day....as in liberals always demonstrate they will do anything to try and protect biden.

P.S. I am running into a lot of unusual glitches anytime i try to post evidence of biden's guilt.

That appears to be the case and of course is to be expected from a liberal institution who has no interest in the truth seeing the light of day....as in liberals always demonstrate they will do anything to try and protect biden.

P.S. I am running into a lot of unusual glitches anytime i try to post evidence of biden's guilt.

No, they will keep it hidden all during the rest of his life......

What do you think they will show? Guilt about what? There are so many things you folks think he has done.....

What do you think they will show? Guilt about what? There are so many things you folks think he has done.....

We know his family made millions from the billion dollar deal with china and millions more from other countries as he traveled around on Air Force 2....

What is confusing is ....

Why would a report she made to the Senate be in JB's personal notes?

well lets see the docs ..... put the matter to rest.

We know his family made millions from the billion dollar deal with china and millions more from other countries as he traveled around on Air Force 2....
That's when he was VP. The article says the personal papers are from when he was in the Senate.

What do you know about what is there or what is not there? Are you this close to the situation that you know?

What gives anyone a right to rummage through Joe Biden's personal documents, letters, notes, and stuff?

How about no?

The matter has been put to rest already. There is no record of any complaint about Biden submitted by Ms. Reade.

Shhhh...we are witnessing the birth of a brand new conspiracy theory...a very special moment!

Shhhh...we are witnessing the birth of a brand new conspiracy theory...a very special moment!

And this one came with an assist from MSNBC and Mika. Gotta love the nutbags.

There are probably teams of hackers protecting Biden on social network platforms like USMB. Probably Chinese and Iranians.

Here is an example of how the charge of 'just a conspiracy theory' such as is being done by the above poster can be used and has been used to hide the truth and no doubt will continue to be used to try and cover up truths.

"In a secret air-force base, during the cold war post WWII, a new plane has been developed. As far as possible engine noise has been minimised to allow it to overfly Russia with minimal risk of detection. This is a major advancement – but if the USSR knew they had this technology, they could work to counter it. To enhance secrecy, it only flies at night, where the plane itself is hidden, but the light from its engines is still unmistakeable at take off. The result is that local people are starting to talk about “lights in the sky” when there is no or little sound resembling an aircraft, the local press has been contacted and they have in turn contacted the airbase.
Someone is sent out to see what they can do, to stop the reports becoming headline news and thereby alerting the USSR to the operations. They ask: “What do local people think they are” … the response is as expected: “they think they’re a new plane you’re developing … and they want to keep it quiet” so why is it a problem asks the airforce to the paper …. “because old Fred the drunkard in the bar … he claims their aliens … and he just won’t keep quiet … and he says if I won’t print it, he’ll take it to another paper”.
After a bit of thought and indications that Fred has sobered up enough to contact another paper, the air-force get back to the local paper to say: “The best thing you can do is to run the story – but just make it sound like it’s the most ridiculous story ever”. The paper runs the story, Fred is made to look a complete idiot and he (and anyone else wanting to talk about “the lights”) goes back to drinking beer. "

Last edited:

I don't know what might be in them. There may be nothing damaging at all, but don't you find it suspect that he sent staffers there to retrieve them and keep them out of the public eye? The Democrats have criticized Trump for four years about releasing his tax returns. They have even tried to sue him over it. Shouldn't Biden be held to the same standard?

I don't know what might be in them. There may be nothing damaging at all, but don't you find it suspect that he sent staffers there to retrieve them and keep them out of the public eye? The Democrats have criticized Trump for four years about releasing his tax returns. They have even tried to sue him over it. Shouldn't Biden be held to the same standard?

Excellent analysis.Biden OKs search for any records on Reade complaint in Archives, refuses to do same for University of Delaware papers

Last edited:

How about no?

The matter has been put to rest already. There is no record of any complaint about Biden submitted by Ms. Reade.
no it hasnt ... the left doesnt get to have the only say on the matter ...the left cant be trusted . why is the left refusing to demand the docs release ? if theres nothing incriminating then they could call it a right wing witch hunt .

How about no?

no it hasnt ... the left doesnt get to have the only say on the matter ...the left cant be trusted . why is the left refusing to demand the docs release ? if theres nothing incriminating then they could call it a right wing witch hunt . and that would help biden . remember the left loves victim hood !well they love it unless the person may have been victimized by there front runner .

There are probably teams of hackers protecting Biden on social network platforms like USMB. Probably Chinese and Iranians.
and russians too.

Forum List

Back