Is Trump's love affair with Fox News fading?

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Pres.Trump better leave Fox news alone. They are playing all kinds of manipulating games. They are trying to make sure that Pres.Trump doesn't associate with Louis Farrakhan. But they still have those Dems that has been spreading hate speech and lies. But it is okay for them to choose who they want to come on their show.

Last month after Donald Trump watched Fox News lob what he called "softball questions" at a Democratic lawmaker, the US president delivered a crisp smackdown of his favorite network: "Fox sure ain't what it used to be."

After years of often fawning coverage by Fox, particularly from its pro-Trump anchors like Sean Hannity, the commander in chief appears to be tilting his media gaze toward a younger, more right-wing rival, cable outfit One America News Network (OANN).

The small upstart broadcaster was launched only recently, in 2013, by technology millionaire Robert Herring, who sought a more conservative alternative to mainstream media behemoths like CNN.

Today it seeks to outfox Fox by drawing extra attention from Trump, who has been voicing his displeasure with the ratings leader over everything from presidential polling to its hosting of Democratic candidate town halls.

Last week in a tweet to his 63 million followers, the president managed to disparage Fox and his mainstream news foil CNN, while heaping praise on the new object of his media affection.

- Embracing a newcomer -

"Watching Fake News CNN is better than watching Shepard Smith, the lowest rated show on @FoxNews. Actually, whenever possible, I turn to @OANN!" Trump posted.

Is Trump's love affair with Fox News fading?

Unhappy with recent polls from the network showing the incumbent would lose the 2020 election to the top Democratic contenders, Trump trashed Fox News. He even made a vague 2020 debate threat saying, “I’m the one that calls the shots”, a suggestion some pundits see as a veiled attempt to warn the network they may be left out in the cold during the presidential election season.
Listen to the Houston's Morning News w/ Jimmy Barrett & Shara Fryer Episode - Chris Begala: Why Fox News seems to be moving left on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

They are saying that Fox news is turning towards the left. But I say, that it has already been far left. There is a show that comes on Showtime. That it is about Fox News. They are making Rupert Murdock into a sick perv. But in order for them to make this series. That they have to have their family's permission. This serie is making Fox News into a bunch of sexual predators. That they are trying to insinuate that this is why they are helping Pres.Trump. .Why would they want to destroy their own investment? Fox News is on a suicide mission to bring down Pres.Trump.

IS FOX ABOUT TO BECOME CNN? Leftist Wives Of Liberal Murdoch Sons Blamed For Firing Of Bill O'Reilly…TRASH Trump On Social Media

FOX IS DEAD: Hardcore Liberal James Murdoch To Turn Fox News Into A 'Global Brand' Promoting 'Progressive Values' • Now The End Begins

I love listening to the Morning News w/ Jimmy Barrett & Shara Fryer, Michael Berry and Rush, on the I Heart radio channel. Jimmy wakes you up in the morning. He always talking about something interesting.

I listen to Rush too! But even Fox News has been losing their distinctive touch. I remember back when Fox News started. It was much better than what they have today. IMO

I love listening to the Morning News w/ Jimmy Barrett & Shara Fryer, Michael Berry and Rush, on the I Heart radio channel. Jimmy wakes you up in the morning. He always talking about something interesting.

I listen to Rush too! But even Fox News has been losing their distinctive touch. I remember back when Fox News started. It was much better than what they have today. IMO
FBN...FOX business network.... is better than FOX news...

The majority have bailed on FUX long ago.
Wishful thinking don't make it true. Fox consistently has more viewers than MSNBC and CNN combined.
I remembered during the last Presidential elections. They all were pushing real hard the narrative that Pres.Trump was sexually assaulting women. Even Fox News was pushing it. But when Pres.Trump still won even after they were pushing this narrative real hard. Fox News came up to Pres Trump and say, "How are you doing", with a smile on their faces. They were trying to make peace with him by using the old wounded animal trick. And using flattery to regain his trust. Which it took them a while to regain Pres.Trump and the conservatives' trust again. They even attacked Roy Moore right before election day. They were even trying to encourage Pres.Trump to stop tweeting.And let them to report what is going on. Until at Pres.Trump's conventions. That his supporters was chanting in the audience ,"Don't stop tweeting!". And so Fox News has backed off from trying to get him not to tweet.
Now it is election time again. But this time, that they are having new host and the Dems candidates, and Geraldo Rivera to push the narrative that Pres.Trump is a racist. But while the original Fox News host
Fox News are whores wearing fox's fur. Trying to seduce the Republican's party to lie in bed with them.
CNN and the rest were at one time, the most watched and trusted news organization. But once their true colors has came out. I remembered people were calling in radio station. Crying because how they has grown so fond of listening to these news organizations.That it has hurt them that they have to stop listening to them. But I don't get attach like that. I already knew that Fox news was a snake.

I think the more appropriate question would be asking the opposite. Is Fox News over Trump?

Forum List

Back