Trump Is Trump the biggest "Loser" in his cabinet

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
filing bankruptcies 6 times. I don't see where any of the other billionaires or millionaires in his cabinet filed bankruptcies. I do think that Trump may be the biggest Loser of his Cabinet.

He appears to be the biggest "Loser" , I have never read where someone filed bankruptcy so many times,

Is there anyone who tops him in filing bankruptcies??

How many people in his cabinet had hundreds of business ventures? Idiot

How many of them took on almost all of the media, both major political parties on the most powerful nation on Earth and won?

Goldman Sachs and Co won again, like they always do, regardless of party or personalities.

filing bankruptcies 6 times. I don't see where any of the other billionaires or millionaires in his cabinet filed bankruptcies. I do think that Trump may be the biggest Loser of his Cabinet.

He appears to be the biggest "Loser" , I have never read where someone filed bankruptcy so many times,

This will damage his election prospects :(

OH WAIT!!!

Sour Grapes much Penny :itsok:

Trump isn't in his cabinet........

It would behoove you to be more precise. Trump never filed for personal bankruptcy. That's an important distinction you are trying to pretend doesn't exist.

Look at all the trumpettes coming to his defense,

I bet your wouldn't be coming to his defense if you were one of the thousands he screwed out of money.

It would behoove you to be more precise. Trump never filed for personal bankruptcy. That's an important distinction you are trying to pretend doesn't exist.

Duh of course not, that is what makes it even worst, he put the bills on everyone else and continued to live like a hog.

I have no respect for him, as you can tell, and I'm not going to powder suger my feelings about him.

Romney sure looked like a fool, and Ryan as well, most of them have no integrity along with their "leader".

Duh of course not, that is what makes it even worst, he put the bills on everyone else and continued to live like a hog.
Have you ever owned a business? You do know that the vast majority fail within the first year, right? Are you advocating that all those business owners lose everything they have? That would kill new business startups overnight.

TNHarley

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back