Is Trump really that savvy a businessman or does he just have the survival instincts of a cockroach?

Cockroaches have the good sense enough to flee when you turn on the lights.

This fool in Office doubles down.

Good article that examines Trump's knack for surviving failure after failure...Weā€™re watching Trumpā€™s 7th bankruptcy unfold
Sociopaths have no conscience. They'll just do or say absolutely whatever it takes to get them through the moment.

The point at which they become dangerous is when they attract sycophants who enable their worst behaviors.

As we've seen throughout history.
Are you talking about Diaper Joe now?

Good article that examines Trump's knack for surviving failure after failure...Weā€™re watching Trumpā€™s 7th bankruptcy unfold
Sociopaths have no conscience. They'll just do or say absolutely whatever it takes to get them through the moment.

The point at which they become dangerous is when they attract sycophants who enable their worst behaviors.

No, I'm talking about Trump. The thread is about Trump. Perhaps you didn't understand that.

No, I'm talking about Trump. The thread is about Trump. Perhaps you didn't understand that.
Oh sorry......you were starting to make sense so I thought you must be badmouthing your own ilk for a change.

Oh sorry......you were starting to make sense so I thought you must be badmouthing your own ilk for a change.
Well, just search "regressive left" and my name, and you'll find all the examples you'll need.

Then you won't be in here trying to change the subject from Trump. The topic of the thread is Trump.

Well, just search "regressive left" and my name, and you'll find all the examples you'll need.

Then you won't be in here trying to change the subject from Trump. The topic of the thread is Trump.
Sorry didn't mean to make you cry and whine any more than you already are.

No, it's about butthurt assholes who lie around the clock.

Lots of people that are highly successful are so because they are not afraid to fail. They learn to limit their losses when they fail and they try again.

no, they just use the tax laws demonrats put into place. any questions? step back now unless you have something intelligent to type

I can criticize my side. You don't have the balls to criticize yours.

Thanks for giving me that opening to shove that fact down your throat.

No, it's about butthurt assholes who lie around the clock.
Like who? Me?

And please have the balls to quote me this time, thanks.

no, they just use the tax laws demonrats put into place. any questions? step back now unless you have something intelligent to type
No questions. Your world is so small and controlled that you wouldn't be able to answer them.

No questions. Your world is so small and controlled that you wouldn't be able to answer them.
obviously not, if you have no questions. does that mean you are just going to believe the shit you type?

obviously not, if you have no questions. does that mean you are just going to believe the shit you type?
Of course. And neither your agreement nor your approval are required.

You are nothing. Sorry.

I can criticize my side. You don't have the balls to criticize yours.

Thanks for giving me that opening to shove that fact down your throat.
Your "side" hates America and deserves plenty of criticism.

Forum List

Back