Is too much pain killers bad for me ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I pop a few Aleve or Tylenol about 3-4 times a week to lower my pain.

Will this cause organ problems ??

Tylenol 4 gave me skin graphics and to cure that I took Benadryl, and both were bad. The doctors played tic-tac-toe on my chest to show me skin graphics using their fingers.

Last edited:

Too much if you drink moderately or more. Not a good pain management strategy

Try 1 Advil and 1 Tylenol together. They compliment each other well and give you max benefits

Or do like Trump said and inject yourself with bleach. It will cure your pain the rest of your life

Tylenol is very toxic to the liver. you want to limit your intake as well as avoid taking it with booze. Remember that Percocet and Vikes also have a healthy acetaminophin as well.

Tylenol is very toxic to the liver. you want to limit your intake as well as avoid taking it with booze. Remember that Percocet and Vikes also have a healthy acetaminophin as well.
The native-Americans used the inner bark of the Black Willow Tree for aspirin.

I would stay away from the aleve. It can cause you to retain fluids which then can stress your cardiovascular system. My grandmother's doctor told her to never take aleve ever.

The problem with taking tylenol regularly for pain is that most people who do it, end up upping their dosage over time which ups any damage to your liver over time. Perhaps you should see a doctor and get on a better regimen for treating your pain.

I would stay away from the aleve. It can cause you to retain fluids which then can stress your cardiovascular system. My grandmother's doctor told her to never take aleve ever.

The problem with taking tylenol regularly for pain is that most people who do it, end up upping their dosage over time which ups any damage to your liver over time. Perhaps you should see a doctor and get on a better regimen for treating your pain.
Tylenol 4 has more codeine than Tylenol 3.

There are a lot of good chinese herbalists and acupuncturists in vegas. I think you should check that out.

Or do like Trump said and inject yourself with bleach.
Cite it or just STFU... this is a tired, thoroughly debunked, and now boring LIE.

Aleve is a form of non-steroid anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen and Advil. The body clears them through the kidneys and too much of them or too frequent use of them can cause kidney damage. How much constitutes "too much", depends on the individual's health. The one certain negative side effect with these comes from taking them on an empty stomach. The medicine suppresses the creation of the stomach's protective secretions and leaves it open to damage from the acids it produces for digestion.

Tylenol, acetaminophen, or paracetamol are all the same active drugs. The filtering processes of the liver clear these pain killers from the body. Again, if used too much or too often, it can cause liver damage. Using them in tandem with regular alcohol consumption can magnify the effect and its damage potential.

Last edited:
Cite it or just STFU... this is a tired, thoroughly debunked, and now boring LIE.

Aleve is a form of non-steroid anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen and Advil. The body clears them through the kidneys and too much of them or too frequent use of them can cause kidney damage. How much constitutes "too much", depends on the individual's health. The one certain negative side effect with these comes from taking them on an empty stomach. The medicine suppresses the creation of the stomach's protective secretions and leaves it open to damage from the acids it produces for digestion.

Tylenol, acetaminophen, or paracetamol are all the same active drugs. The filtering processes of the liver clear these pain killers from the body. Again, if used too much or too often, it can cause liver damage. Using them in tandem with regular alcohol consumption can magnify the effect and its damage potential.

I take maybe 8 pills a week ???

smoke some cbd...much better than any pill that comes from china......

My busted back disks ( some days I am strong as others I feel like 80)
My rib injury just won’t go away

Etc
Dropping a few pills really helps

I take maybe 8 pills a week ???

You should be ok, that's far below the usual toxic dose. No guarantee of course, but personally I wouldn't think twice about it. Although I'm someone willing to take a few chances.

Etc
The natural route is the best route.....have you tried capsaicin (red pepper)creme really helps with circulation to get rid of inflammation...I get it from the V.A.

Pain is caused by inflammation....get rid of the inflammation and the pain goes away.

I have had great success with acupuncture.....rather expensive but worth it.

You should check in with pain management at the V.A.

Some V.A.facilities have acupuncture available.

A single shot of good whiskey before bedtime has some good health benefits. Plus alcohol helps with pain.

However never take it with pain pills.

One good thing about Vegas is they have good prices on whiskey....or at least they used to at the Gold Coast liquor shop....but remember moderation is the key and go with the most expensive whiskey you can find.

Last edited:

Etc
The natural route is the best route.....have you tried capsaicin (red pepper)creme really helps with circulation to get rid of inflammation...I get it from the V.A.

Pain is caused by inflammation....get rid of the inflammation and the pain goes away.

I have had great success with acupuncture.....rather expensive but worth it.

You should check in with pain management at the V.A.

Some V.A.facilities have acupuncture available.

A single shot of good whiskey before bedtime has some good health benefits. Plus alcohol helps with pain.

However never take it with pain pills.

One good thing about Vegas is they have good prices on whiskey....or at least they used to at the Gold Coast liquor shop....but remember moderation is the key and go with the most expensive whiskey you can find.
I am not much of a fan of alcohol unless it’s a mixed drink

Forum List

Back