Zone1 Is This Woman Being Entitled Or Is Her Father Being Unreasonable?

Sorry, but I don't see how anybody could not side with her father. There's absolutely no way that he's being a jerk. If she wants his help with the wedding then she's going to do it how he wants it and in his budget, but if all she's going to do is rant about how he treats her like property and doesn't treat her like an independent woman, then she's going to get a taste of real independence and pay for it herself.

Talk about being an entitled jerk.

Daddy needs to set a budget and anything above that is up to the couple.
Also make it clear that they get to keep anything below the budget.
Did you miss the part where she denied him being able to walk her down the aisle? He shouldn't pay for anything at this point. If shew wants to be independent, let her independently pay for her own (apparently) massive wedding.

Did you miss the part where she denied him being able to walk her down the aisle? He shouldn't pay for anything at this point. If shew wants to be independent, let her independently pay for her own (apparently) massive wedding.

If she even will still have a wedding because if her groom-to-be has seen the video yet...

Yeah, I meant her.

I figured that's who you meant.

A good percentage of this crap on the internet is all made up. People making up bull crap for likes and hits. Welcome to the world today People foolishly chasing validation through likes and hits. That all said if this crap is true yep side with the dad.

Forum List

Back