Is this what you want for a president?

He said the protests had nothing to do with US Policy. Negged for lying.

Hey you filthy ....................

Are you and your posse planning on continuing the harassment of one of newest posters at their work place.

Yes everyone this bitch is part of that...............

You wonder why you shouldnt give out personal info here.

Del and this bitch is the reason.............

Last edited:

Hey you filthy ****....................

Are you and your posse planning on continuing the harassment of one of newest posters at their work place.

What are you babbling about?

Yawn ...a little late for playing stupid

Yawn ...a little late for playing stupid
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I would like to believe you had no part in it, You dont seem to have that personality flaw, But you are part of that group.

No one else here plays those games.
Since you won't explain yourself, I started a thread asking if anyone knew what you were talking about.

I have no intention of releasing any real info unless the administration here asks. You will not be afforded the opportunity for further harassment.

Harassing someone in their workplace is as low life as you can get. You are part of that group.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I would like to believe you had no part in it, You dont seem to have that personality flaw, But you are part of that group.

Since you won't explain yourself, I started a thread asking if anyone knew what you were talking about.

I have no intention of releasing any real info unless the administration here asks. You will not be afforded the opportunity for further harassment.

Harassing someone in their workplace is as low life as you can get. You are part of that group.

Dude. Someone is feeding you lies and I don't appreciate you spreading lies about me.

I don't know why you'd address something like this on the open board.

Why not?

Why not?

It seems like a serious offense, and if it's true the mods certainly won't be happy about it, they don't even want people talking about socks.

I'm not an advocate for reporting every minor violation to get people in trouble, but this seems more serious than posting PM contents on the board or one of the other numerous, and harmless violations that occur on a daily basis.

Why not?

It seems like a serious offense, and if it's true the mods certainly won't be happy about it, they don't even want people talking about socks.

I'm not an advocate for reporting every minor violation to get people in trouble, but this seems more serious than posting PM contents on the board or one of the other numerous, and harmless violations that occur on a daily basis.

Unless you know exactly what is going on, chances are, you wouldn't fully understand it.

Unless you know exactly what is going on, chances are, you wouldn't fully understand it.

:lmao:

That was pretty deep.

When has obama been truthful?

NaziCons like you have a different view of "truthful" than normal people.

So when Obma said that Republicans want dirty air and ditry water.... that wasn't a lie?

Are you that stupid?

no it wasn't asswipe.

Hey! BTW- Welcome to the ignore list Skippy. Can't take viewing your ginormous avey representing a failed system :clap2: Its like sporting an avey w/ a swastika. :rolleyes: What are you like 14? :eusa_eh: Don't answer that because I won't be able to see it anyway :)

NaziCons like you have a different view of "truthful" than normal people.

So when Obma said that Republicans want dirty air and ditry water.... that wasn't a lie?

Are you that stupid?

no it wasn't asswipe.

Hey! BTW- Welcome to the ignore list Skippy. Can't take viewing your ginormous avey representing a failed system :clap2: What are you like 14? :eusa_eh: Don't answer that because I won't be able to see it anyway :)

It should be easy for you to prove then.

I'll wait.

So, partisans of both sides want us to vote for a liar?

Where are the other choices?

How can it be permissible that only two parties get any attention?

Washington warned against establishing political parties for this very reason...the truth is, neither candidate should be elected President....

Forum List

Back