Is this what caring about minorities looks like?

They are fueled by the directionless unthinking violence of a mob.
And the reward of a big screen TV
Nah...those are the opportunists. Same ones who steal, invade homes etc after a disaster.
What was your position on the Charlottesville protests?

Did you agree with trump that were were good people there along with the nazis and KKK?

I wouldn’t go so far as to say “good”. I don’t know that. But they weren’t all KkK/Nazi’s

The organizers of that rally however, were. What kind of person would participate in a rally with Nazi symbolism and racist symbolism blatently obvious?
The Unite the Right rally was open to anyone who wanted to attend but the organization is not part of the neo nazis or the KKK

The uprisings have been infiltrated by bad actors most likely bought and paid for by the Koch Brothers.

Nah...those are the opportunists. Same ones who steal, invade homes etc after a disaster.

Did you agree with trump that were were good people there along with the nazis and KKK?

I wouldn’t go so far as to say “good”. I don’t know that. But they weren’t all KkK/Nazi’s

The organizers of that rally however, were. What kind of person would participate in a rally with Nazi symbolism and racist symbolism blatently obvious?
The Unite the Right rally was open to anyone who wanted to attend but the organization is not part of the neo nazis or the KKK
It is a white supremacist group. The difference is just semantics. I am curious...if you went to participate in a rally, and you saw a preponderance of Nazi symbolism and edgy racist associated messaging...would you be part or would you leave? That, imo, is the choice that defines people. You aren’t talking about a few neo Nazi outliers trying to squeeze in.

Excuse after excuse after excuse! Let the economy tank and we will see where we all stand. And we will deserve it.

It is a white supremacist group. The difference is just semantics. I am curious...if you went to participate in a rally, and you saw a preponderance of Nazi symbolism and edgy racist associated messaging...would you be part or would you leave? That, imo, is the choice that defines people. You aren’t talking about a few neo Nazi outliers trying to squeeze in.
White pride is not the same as white supremest

there is an even larger group of white haters on the left who openly cheer for the browning of America and punishment of whites

thats bound to generate a reaction from whites who say “hey, wait just a minute”

Last edited:
How hard have you tried to understand the thought processes of those who are rioting?

I’m not surprised you would excuse this type of behavior. I the only thing I need to “understand” is that these thugs are breaking the law and need to be locked up.

Ok, so you cant say any of the rioters and looters in Minneapolis are good people either

I am curious...if you went to participate in a rally, and you saw a preponderance of Nazi symbolism and edgy racist associated messaging...would you be part or would you leave?
It should be obvious by now that anything you say about the looters in Minneapolis can also apply to the protesters in Charlottesville

A lot of minority-owned businesses were destroyed in Minneapolis last night. But to hear some liberals, those businesses, those livelihoods ruined, are disposable when it comes to the exaction of 'justice'. When Floyd's girlfriend and family called for peace and an end to the rioting, they were wholly ignored.

If you truly care about minority rights, not only should you be outraged about what happened to George Floyd, but you should also be outraged by all of the minority entrepreneurs who just had their futures go up in smoke. All of it because of people who thought what they were doing, by destroying a city and setting it on fire, was a justified response to the murder of George Floyd.

Last paragraph...says it all.

Unfortunately...mobs change people. They don’t think. They are fueled by the directionless unthinking violence of a mob. :(

A lot of truth to this. Mob mentality is a term for a reason.

A lot of minority-owned businesses were destroyed in Minneapolis last night. But to hear some liberals, those businesses, those livelihoods ruined, are disposable when it comes to the exaction of 'justice'. When Floyd's girlfriend and family called for peace and an end to the rioting, they were wholly ignored.

If you truly care about minority rights, not only should you be outraged about what happened to George Floyd, but you should also be outraged by all of the minority entrepreneurs who just had their futures go up in smoke. All of it because of people who thought what they were doing, by destroying a city and setting it on fire, was a justified response to the murder of George Floyd.

What people fail to realize is how long lasting the damage is from Race Riots.

The areas that are burned today are likely to revert to Urban Prairies and still be vacant land in the 2070's.

There are still many vacant lots in many cities that had stores and other buildings burned during the riots scheduled after MLK got whacked in 1968, 52 years ago.

Not only that, it increases risk in placing a business in ANY city and businesses take that into account. So this hurts all underdeveloped/poor areas in every city.

Look what the bastards did in '92 in LA during the Rodney King riots.
By the time the riots ended, 63 people had been killed, 2,383 people had been injured, more than 12,000 had been arrested, and estimates of property damage were over $1 billion in 1992 dollars.
As usual these stupid animals lose everyone's sympathy when they go fucking nuts in the streets.

My brother-in-law's commercial building was burned during that riot. They caught the guy who did it. I knew a guy from school who knew the guy and he said "He was the nicest guy. He just got caught up in the moment". He was sentenced to three years in prison for arson.

Someone was videotaping the guy starting the store on fire and turned it into the police. With all the cellphones now, you can be sure there will be a lot of people thrown in jail.

Many minority businesses were burned, a 118 unit low income apartment complex under construction, burned to the ground. Nothing like shitting in your own livingroom.
Working just 20 blocks south and nothing but peace and quiet.

Leftists are 3rd worldist they want to build yet a other 3rd world shithole instead of moving to it, which they are free to do at any time.

Forum List

Back