Is this True about First Ladies?...

No, its not true

But the righties think that if they post it often enough, someone will believe it

And, they're right.

What I want to know is ...

Will Mal go back and correct the lie?

Will other rw's post it and send it to other ignorant rw's?

Got link?

I don't... It was a post on Facebook... Likely copied and pasted over and over again.

I find the names of Mooshell's Staff curious.

:)

peace...

possees don't come cheap

This always cracks me up. This lie has been debunked over and over. Most recently, right here in this thread.

And yet, here's yet another ignorant rw who believes its true and is, this very moment, copy/pasting it to his own facebook/email.

I don't... It was a post on Facebook... Likely copied and pasted over and over again.

I find the names of Mooshell's Staff curious.

peace...

possees don't come cheap

This always cracks me up. This lie has been debunked over and over. Most recently, right here in this thread.

And yet, here's yet another ignorant rw who believes its true and is, this very moment, copy/pasting it to his own facebook/email.

Rightwing echo chamber

It must be true....everyone is saying it

Can you point to Republican generated programs that prove they don't?

Should be easy

most are held up in the senate by the obstructionist democrats

Tell us of all the GOP initiatives that help gays

I'd like for him to list all these programs that are "by held up in the senate by the obstructionist democrats".

This is also common amongst rw's ... Accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of.

Can you point to Republican generated programs that prove they don't?

Should be easy

Help Gays with what?... If they were something other than People making Sexual Choices that Defy their Natural Design and Equipment and we called them a "Minority" they would be the Wealthiest most Educated Minority in the US.

Help the Gays... :rofl:

peace...

Help Gays with what?... If they were something other than People making Sexual Choices that Defy their Natural Design and Equipment and we called them a "Minority" they would be the Wealthiest most Educated Minority in the US.

Help the Gays... :rofl:

peace...

My point is proven...

Next?

Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing China for the White House during the Civil War.

And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal ...secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:
Mamie Eisenhower: One-- paid for personally out of President's salary.
Jackie Kennedy: One
Rosaline Carter: One
Barbara Bush: One
Hilary Clinton: Three
Laura Bush: One
Michele Obama: Twenty-two

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of MS Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:

Michele Obama's personal staff:
One.. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
Two.. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
Three.. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)
Four. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
Five.. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Six.. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Seven.. $84,000 - Lilyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
Eight.. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
Nine.. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First Lady)
Ten.. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Eleven.. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B.(Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Twelve.. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
Thirteen.. $60,000 - Fitz, Alan O.(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
Fourteen.. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
Fifteen.. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
Sixteen.. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
Seventeen.. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
Eighteen.. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
Nineteen.. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Twenty.. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
Twenty-One.. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
Twenty-Two.. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Total $1,591,200 in annual salaries -- all for someone we did not vote for, and apparently have no control over.

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe ...

^Posted by someone I Know on Facebook...

Normally I don't Care about these things but this is Sourced with names.

My only Concern is that Laura Bush might have had more than (1) Staff Member...

Anyone Know?... Cause I ain't lookin' it up. :thup:

peace...

Laura Bush had way more than one staff member.
Laura Bush’s Staff UPDATE WASHINGTON POST
2008 White House Office Staff List – Salary
Published Thursday, July 24, 2008

McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff to the First Lady $172,200.
Armstrong, Sara Assistant to the President and Duty Chief of Staff to the First Lady $102,000.
Miller, Sonja Marie Duty Chief of Staff to the First Lady $88,500.
Ballard, Deanna M. Director of Scheduling for the First Lady $78,400.
McArthur, Nikki L. Speech Writer for First Lady $63,000.
Knutson, Lindsay Special Asst. and Personal Aide to the First Lady $62,700.
Marshall, Misty C. Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $62,400.
Adams, Julie E. $57,500. Deputy Press Secretary to First Lady $57,500.
Mende, Kirstin M Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady$53,000.
Etter, Marisa Leigh Deputy Director of Scheduling for the First Lady $52,200
King, Kristin N Deputy Director of Advance for the First Lady $52,200
Segura, Millicent Deputy Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $47,000
Miller, Kasdin E. Assistant Press Secretary to the First Lady $43,000
O’Connor, Erin M Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff to the First Lady $41,800
McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the president and chief of staff to the first lady $168,000.00
Harder, Cherie S. Special asistant to the president for domestic policy and director of project of the first lady $108,000.00
Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00
Miller, Sonja M. Deputy chief of staff to the first lady $84,700.00
Ballard, Deanna M. Director of scheduling for the First Lady $75,000.00
Marshall, Misty C. Director of correspondence for the first lady $59,700.00
Etter, Marisa L. Deputy director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00
Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special assistant and personal aide to the first lady $47,500.00
Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00
Block, Jonathan F. Assistant press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00
- See more at: MICHELLE OBAMA?S paid staff vs Laura Bush?s paid staff ? UPDATE ? PNN

Did you have a reason to duplicate some of the names on that list of Laura's helpers?

Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing China for the White House during the Civil War.

And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal ...secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:
Mamie Eisenhower: One-- paid for personally out of President's salary.
Jackie Kennedy: One
Rosaline Carter: One
Barbara Bush: One
Hilary Clinton: Three
Laura Bush: One
Michele Obama: Twenty-two

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of MS Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:

Michele Obama's personal staff:
One.. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
Two.. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
Three.. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)
Four. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
Five.. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Six.. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Seven.. $84,000 - Lilyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
Eight.. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
Nine.. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First Lady)
Ten.. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Eleven.. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B.(Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Twelve.. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
Thirteen.. $60,000 - Fitz, Alan O.(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
Fourteen.. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
Fifteen.. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
Sixteen.. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
Seventeen.. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
Eighteen.. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
Nineteen.. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Twenty.. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
Twenty-One.. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
Twenty-Two.. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Total $1,591,200 in annual salaries -- all for someone we did not vote for, and apparently have no control over.

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe ...

^Posted by someone I Know on Facebook...

Normally I don't Care about these things but this is Sourced with names.

My only Concern is that Laura Bush might have had more than (1) Staff Member...

Anyone Know?... Cause I ain't lookin' it up. :thup:

peace...

Laura Bush had way more than one staff member.
Laura Bush’s Staff UPDATE WASHINGTON POST
2008 White House Office Staff List – Salary
Published Thursday, July 24, 2008

McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff to the First Lady $172,200.
Armstrong, Sara Assistant to the President and Duty Chief of Staff to the First Lady $102,000.
Miller, Sonja Marie Duty Chief of Staff to the First Lady $88,500.
Ballard, Deanna M. Director of Scheduling for the First Lady $78,400.
McArthur, Nikki L. Speech Writer for First Lady $63,000.
Knutson, Lindsay Special Asst. and Personal Aide to the First Lady $62,700.
Marshall, Misty C. Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $62,400.
Adams, Julie E. $57,500. Deputy Press Secretary to First Lady $57,500.
Mende, Kirstin M Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady$53,000.
Etter, Marisa Leigh Deputy Director of Scheduling for the First Lady $52,200
King, Kristin N Deputy Director of Advance for the First Lady $52,200
Segura, Millicent Deputy Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $47,000
Miller, Kasdin E. Assistant Press Secretary to the First Lady $43,000
O’Connor, Erin M Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff to the First Lady $41,800
McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the president and chief of staff to the first lady $168,000.00
Harder, Cherie S. Special asistant to the president for domestic policy and director of project of the first lady $108,000.00
Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00
Miller, Sonja M. Deputy chief of staff to the first lady $84,700.00
Ballard, Deanna M. Director of scheduling for the First Lady $75,000.00
Marshall, Misty C. Director of correspondence for the first lady $59,700.00
Etter, Marisa L. Deputy director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00
Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special assistant and personal aide to the first lady $47,500.00
Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00
Block, Jonathan F. Assistant press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00
- See more at: MICHELLE OBAMA?S paid staff vs Laura Bush?s paid staff ? UPDATE ? PNN

Did you have a reason to duplicate some of the names on that list of Laura's helpers?

I cut and pasted exactly from the link. Ask them why they did it.

since when does the government get involved in making sexual choices?

When they are kicking them out of the military

so perhaps you can tell me which republican commander in chief was in office when DADT was initiated?

or are you just spreading more of the liberal lies that i mentioned before?

Oh wait a minute, I guess the democrats are the ones who don't really like the gays.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back