Is this the end for my people? So sad.

No need for that language my friend. We are Americans. We’re allowed to disagree with each other without the insults .

My post was 100% factual. No Jews in America have been killed by pro Palestine people. It’s so far one young Palestinian American boy was brutally killed, stabbed to death by someone who was previously his friend, but was radicalized by the Israeli propaganda in our media.

Do I think anti-Muslim behavior is a major issue. No it’s not. You must be the same and don’t believe the stuff from the devil that claims most Americans or too many of them are against Jews. That’s evil. bad people want you to believe that so we can be divided.
Don’t tell me what to do. 60% of hate crimes in America is against Jews who represent 2.4% of the population. Everywhere Islam is the dominant ideology the country or even city is worse not better. How do you explain that? I am Not your friend.

Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

Don't worry, we got your back.

As long as there are humans on earth there will be Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, ignostics and an innumeral host of personal religions and moral philosophies.

If we are to survive and get through this nuclear age, humanity — including Jews, Israelis, Arabs & Muslims — will ultimately have to learn better how to live and cooperate with their neighbors, and forgive each other for the terrible errors of the past, and the wounds being inflicted on the innocent even as we speak.

Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

the creep should be arrested for vandalism-----THEN HIS MUGSHOT can be CIRCULATED WIDELY------it, too, can be nailed to trees

Forum List

Back