Is this the end for my people? So sad.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Jews in Israel are Eternal.
2. All those Jews who were killed in WWII will ALL be revived, resurrected have you.
3. Thats the way it is, and thats the way it has to be.
4. We serve a mighty G-D.
5. One that can divide the sea, and then dry it out like a river bank so those untold Jews can pass, who he wants to pass, get passed, the sea, and then he can close the sea, in on those in pursuit of, his people.
6. Have faith is G-D's ways, he is going to protect you Jews, in honor of Abraham.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I would be prepared that G-D will give each person who was murdered by the Nazi's to be rewarded with Great Wealth, when they came back to life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

Hey brother, a young six year old Palestinian American was murdered by some pro Israel fanatic who used to actually like the kid. He was a kid’s landlord. But he was driven by the insane pro Israel coverage on the media

No Jewish Americans have been physically harmed like that by pro Palestine people. So please don’t buy this l propaganda from some of our media outlets.

Hey brother, a young six year old Palestinian American was murdered by some pro Israel fanatic who used to actually like the kid. He was a kid’s landlord. But he was driven by the insane pro Israel coverage on the media

No Jewish Americans have been physically harmed like that by pro Palestine people. So please don’t buy this l propaganda from some of our media outlets.
STFU

No need for that language my friend. We are Americans. We’re allowed to disagree with each other without the insults .

My post was 100% factual. No Jews in America have been killed by pro Palestine people. It’s so far one young Palestinian American boy was brutally killed, stabbed to death by someone who was previously his friend, but was radicalized by the Israeli propaganda in our media.

Do I think anti-Muslim behavior is a major issue. No it’s not. You must be the same and don’t believe the stuff from the devil that claims most Americans or too many of them are against Jews. That’s evil. bad people want you to believe that so we can be divided.

Is this the end for my people?
Of course, NOT.

The Jewish people have survived despite what Christians have thrown at them for two thousand years.

And the Jewish people will survive whatever Moslems are currently throwing at them.

Here in the United States, Jewish (and Asian) students are the top university students. Jewish neighborhoods are clean and orderly and safe.

"Your people" still have a lot to contribute to this nation and the world.

Forum List

Back