Is this the end for my people? So sad.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Is this the end for my people?

Last edited:
Jews are literally being hunted and vilified globally and here in the US AFTER a terror attack on innocents by Hamas. I am nervous for my two daughters. Will have to send them to college down South.

Jew hunting in 2023. I knew The Left was antisemitic but this is craziness. I lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. What’s happening now really hits home. There are only 15mil of us in the world and there are 1.9bn Muslims. I do not see how we win.

Then hold Israel accountable.

Nothing changed. What happened to ‘never again’?

When the world swore to protect Jews.

Despite all the ambiguous platitudes, Jews are still on their own.

So... it has to be this way.

C70F4D14-A8FD-4797-9DB5-E9347F62A52C.jpeg

Well lets see, turn back to God?

Call me crazy

2 Kings 19 So this is what the LORD says about the king of Assyria:

‘He will not enter this city

or shoot an arrow into it.

He will not come before it with a shield

or build up a siege ramp against it.

33He will go back the way he came,

and he will not enter this city,’

declares the LORD.
34‘I will defend this city

and save it

for My own sake

and for the sake of My servant David.’ ”

Jerusalem Delivered from the Assyrians
(2 Chronicles 32:20–23; Isaiah 37:36–38)

35And that very night the angel of the LORD went out and struck down 185,000 men in the camp of the Assyrians. When the people got up the next morning, there were all the dead bodies!

God just does not fight fair. :cool:

Things will turn out OK, you'll see.

In the short term, protect your loved ones.

I surely didn't see this coming, it must have been there the whole time.

These terrorist supporters need routed.

There's ALWAYS a small remnant of Jewish folks that survive persecution. Same with the Christians. Best to leave human survival to our Boss as humanity is too busy killing/murdering one another to worry about survival.

Forum List

Back