Is this seditious and treasonous?

Hollyweird telling state electors/electoral college, whose states that voted for Trump, to not vote for Trump?

This has clearly been redefined as sedition and insurrection by Democraps.

Remember The Logan Act? Biden's inept team is already negotiating with Iran. Oh well, no Logan Act this time around. ;) But the Biden team will give Iran just about everything they demand as the inept Øbama team did back in the day.

Hollyweird telling state electors/electoral college, whose states that voted for Trump, to not vote for Trump?

In 2000 and 2004, some Dems refused to certify the election. So fuck the Dems whining about 2020 when some Pubs refused to certify.

Pubs certainly didn’t demand those Dems who refused to vote yes in 2000 and 2004 to be thrown out of Congress.

LOL "Coup attempt". :auiqs.jpg: Drama queen stuff at best.

Remember your civics people, Congress legislates but the Executive runs the Government. So, what were the nights of leftist mob rage attempting to gain access to the White House?

Yeah, the left always accuses others of what they themselves are up to.

What I find amazing is why anyone with an ounce of independence would look at these entertainers and say to themselves, hey I should follow what they say....Who the F*** are they anyway? They should shut their pie holes, fore their opinion is no more important than mine or yours....

Who the fuck are they? One of them is the President, another is Hot Lips, a third is BJ from the same M*A*S*H show, I wasn't really keeping track. Doesn't matter who they are, what matters is what they're saying.

But it's most instructive that you want to shut them up, even while admitting they have a right to their opinions.

No, no...You're wrong, my misinformed progressive friend...They are entertainers. Nothing more, nothing less. Their views mean not one thing more than yours or mine...See, I think it is most instructive that you believe that Martin Sheen was actually a President....

Yes, they have a right to their opinions, but their opinions are no more important than mine...

I don't think they're all entertainers. But yes, for those of you born without senses of humour, I did cite some as their characters rather than their names. Duh. It remains most instructive that you want them to "shut their pie holes" and start whining about "who are they". Again, doesn't matter who they are. I don't even know who most of 'em are, nor does it matter. You're desperately flailing away at some attempt to deflect the message, meanwhile there's STILL nobody who can explain to the class how anything in there is "anti-American", "seditious" or "treasonous". And there won't be.

I never said it was either seditious, or treasonus....And yes, because they have the ability to express their opinions like we should be listening to what they think, in a media that people not in the entertainment business wouldn't have access to, shows their arrogance....So, my opinion is that their opinion to me is worthless...They should stick to entertaining me, much like the clowns they are....

You didn't but two others did and as noted they ran away when pressed to explain it.

No, your issue is you somehow are so impressed with these icons that you think their opinion is worth ten of yours, or whatever the rate is. Nobody suggested that but you. So while other posters' problem is making assertions they can't flesh out, yours is paranoia.

It's worth noting additionally that the message wasn't directed at you in the first place, unless you were an Elector, which I doubt. That's literally in the first sentence.

Where in the world would you come up with me being impressed with these clowns...? That is literally you making shit up because you can't address the absolute fact that their opinion doesn't matter anymore than mine....And that has you flustered....Oh, and in case you haven't been paying attention, the Electors have already voted, and Congress certified the that vote...So, If this video was put out at this point it was just stupidity....

Also, I don't give a shit who you were addressing, this is a public message board, and everyone has the ability to weigh in on any post they please....That probably irks you as well...

Whelp --- you're all hung up on this phantom idea that their opinions somehow are supposed to mean more than yours so clearly there's some kind of compensation going on. Maybe you should get yourself a motorcycle or sump'm.

This video is four freaking years old, as even a cursory glance at it makes clear. I see a lot of butthurt Rumpbots desperately reaching back to the past today, sometimes decades back. It's part of not being able to deal with reality.

Oh and I didn't post about who I was addressing. I referred to who THE VIDEO is addressing. And it ain't you.

Ok, four years ago....I certainly did think it strange that Sheen and his band of clowns would put something like this out today....lol...

Oh, so you think that there are Electors on this message board? And again, I don't care who you were addressing, I posted on it...Don't like it? Tough shit.

Once AGAIN ---- the org that put this video together ----- didn't post it here. The OP did that. And then ran away because he can't explain his point.

I clarified who I was addressing because it completely flew over your head the first time. Had to dumb it down.

What keeps flying over your head is the fact that this is a public message board dumbass....If you want to hold a private conversation without input from others you should use the PM feature....As such I addressed your assinine posting and now you are all like, 'eh, don't talk about it, I wasn't talking to you', what a dumbass. You don't even seem to know how message boards work....lol

Doodles you are completely lost in space. Apparently I did not dumb down far enough.

FIRST you started whining at me about

So, my opinion is that their opinion to me is worthless...

Whereupon I pointed out that their opinion wasn't directed "TO NUMERO UNO". It's clearly laid out in the first sentence of the video who it's addressed to, AND IT AIN'T YOU.

Then you went off on this bizarre tangent about who I"m posting to, as if that even happened. Learn to read.

I know who the entertainers are addressing in their video dumbass. The video was posted to discuss, and my opinion on it is why should anyone care what they have to say? Appearantly that was too much for you to wrap your empty head around....Got it yet?

What I find amazing is why anyone with an ounce of independence would look at these entertainers and say to themselves, hey I should follow what they say....Who the F*** are they anyway? They should shut their pie holes, fore their opinion is no more important than mine or yours....

Who the fuck are they? One of them is the President, another is Hot Lips, a third is BJ from the same M*A*S*H show, I wasn't really keeping track. Doesn't matter who they are, what matters is what they're saying.

But it's most instructive that you want to shut them up, even while admitting they have a right to their opinions.

No, no...You're wrong, my misinformed progressive friend...They are entertainers. Nothing more, nothing less. Their views mean not one thing more than yours or mine...See, I think it is most instructive that you believe that Martin Sheen was actually a President....

Yes, they have a right to their opinions, but their opinions are no more important than mine...

I don't think they're all entertainers. But yes, for those of you born without senses of humour, I did cite some as their characters rather than their names. Duh. It remains most instructive that you want them to "shut their pie holes" and start whining about "who are they". Again, doesn't matter who they are. I don't even know who most of 'em are, nor does it matter. You're desperately flailing away at some attempt to deflect the message, meanwhile there's STILL nobody who can explain to the class how anything in there is "anti-American", "seditious" or "treasonous". And there won't be.

I never said it was either seditious, or treasonus....And yes, because they have the ability to express their opinions like we should be listening to what they think, in a media that people not in the entertainment business wouldn't have access to, shows their arrogance....So, my opinion is that their opinion to me is worthless...They should stick to entertaining me, much like the clowns they are....

You didn't but two others did and as noted they ran away when pressed to explain it.

No, your issue is you somehow are so impressed with these icons that you think their opinion is worth ten of yours, or whatever the rate is. Nobody suggested that but you. So while other posters' problem is making assertions they can't flesh out, yours is paranoia.

It's worth noting additionally that the message wasn't directed at you in the first place, unless you were an Elector, which I doubt. That's literally in the first sentence.

Where in the world would you come up with me being impressed with these clowns...? That is literally you making shit up because you can't address the absolute fact that their opinion doesn't matter anymore than mine....And that has you flustered....Oh, and in case you haven't been paying attention, the Electors have already voted, and Congress certified the that vote...So, If this video was put out at this point it was just stupidity....

Also, I don't give a shit who you were addressing, this is a public message board, and everyone has the ability to weigh in on any post they please....That probably irks you as well...

Whelp --- you're all hung up on this phantom idea that their opinions somehow are supposed to mean more than yours so clearly there's some kind of compensation going on. Maybe you should get yourself a motorcycle or sump'm.

This video is four freaking years old, as even a cursory glance at it makes clear. I see a lot of butthurt Rumpbots desperately reaching back to the past today, sometimes decades back. It's part of not being able to deal with reality.

Oh and I didn't post about who I was addressing. I referred to who THE VIDEO is addressing. And it ain't you.

Ok, four years ago....I certainly did think it strange that Sheen and his band of clowns would put something like this out today....lol...

Oh, so you think that there are Electors on this message board? And again, I don't care who you were addressing, I posted on it...Don't like it? Tough shit.

Once AGAIN ---- the org that put this video together ----- didn't post it here. The OP did that. And then ran away because he can't explain his point.

I clarified who I was addressing because it completely flew over your head the first time. Had to dumb it down.

What keeps flying over your head is the fact that this is a public message board dumbass....If you want to hold a private conversation without input from others you should use the PM feature....As such I addressed your assinine posting and now you are all like, 'eh, don't talk about it, I wasn't talking to you', what a dumbass. You don't even seem to know how message boards work....lol

Doodles you are completely lost in space. Apparently I did not dumb down far enough.

Whereupon I pointed out that their opinion wasn't directed "TO NUMERO UNO". It's clearly laid out in the first sentence of the video who it's addressed to, AND IT AIN'T YOU.

Then you went off on this bizarre tangent about who I"m posting to, as if that even happened. Learn to read.

He's just a whiny bitch that wants to argue about nothing. Doesn't matter what drivel he might be spewing.

So, how exactly is me saying that the video from Sheen and friends to Electors is worthless, whining?

We’ve had 30 plus years of dittoheads nodding along to the entertainer that is Rush Limbaugh, so it’s not like it’s a new phenomenon.

Limbaugh is a talk radio host that is paid to talk about politics. It isn't our fault that liberals can't be interesting enough to carry a radio show....

Limbaugh is a talk radio host that is paid to talk about politics. It isn't our fault that liberals can't be interesting enough to carry a radio show....
And why would anyone with an ounce of independence tune in to his show and follow what he has to say? Who the f*** is he anyway?

I know who the entertainers are addressing in their video dumbass. The video was posted to discuss, and my opinion on it is why should anyone care what they have to say? Appearantly that was too much for you to wrap your empty head around....Got it yet?

Apparently you couldn't figure that out since you somehow twisted the subject around to who I was addressing, which was never even brought up.

It's on the record dood. Just admit you fucked up and move on.

And why would anyone with an ounce of independence tune in to his show and follow what he has to say? Who the f*** is he anyway?

So, you only listen/watch what you agree with? How enlightened...

Apparently you couldn't figure that out since you somehow twisted the subject around to who I was addressing, which was never even brought up.

It's on the record dood. Just admit you fucked up and move on.

If you knew how to read, you’d know what was being said...But, what more can I say of someone who believes that Martin Sheen was actually president....

So, you only listen/watch what you agree with? How enlightened...
So if we are supposed to listen to a wide range of people, can you explain why shouldn’t people listen to the opinions of celebrities too?

..the Dems/BLM/Hollywood/etc have been seditious for the last FOUR years!!! AND hateful/bigoted/RACIST
View attachment 444357

"Orange" is not a race, dear.
who said it was?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERETF did you get that??????!!
you leftists are so obsessed it screws up year minds

You did. In your OP.

It’s not Democrats who are obsessed and crazy. We won. The orange asshole is going to be fighting a lot of charges when he leaves office.

You can listen to whom you wish....But, I sense you don’t listen to anyone that doesn’t confirm your own bias.
And yet here you are criticizing people who listen to celebrities.

I guess it’s only a problem when other people do it.

We’ve had 30 plus years of dittoheads nodding along to the entertainer that is Rush Limbaugh, so it’s not like it’s a new phenomenon.

Rush Limbaugh is a rabble rousing asshole whose is hired to lie about leftists, and brainwash those gullible enough to believe his bullshit.

He collects data on his listeners for his "mailing lists" and then sells that data to a variety of snake oil sales companies marketing questionable "cures" to gullible seniors. They use Limbaugh's image and endorsement to market to his listeners.

Brainwash the rural rubes, and profit off their gullibility. Everybody wins!!! Except Republican voters who have been used and abused by the Republican Party since Ronald Reagan was elected. Three economic crashes - each worst than the last. 40 years of stagnating wages, and the widest gap between rich and poor in the first world.

Rush Limbaugh is a rabble rousing asshole whose is hired to lie about leftists, and brainwash those gullible enough to believe his bullshit.

He collects data on his listeners for his "mailing lists" and then sells that data to a variety of snake oil sales companies marketing questionable "cures" to gullible seniors. They use Limbaugh's image and endorsement to market to his listeners.

Brainwash the rural rubes, and profit off their gullibility. Everybody wins!!! Except Republican voters who have been used and abused by the Republican Party since Ronald Reagan was elected. Three economic crashes - each worst than the last. 40 years of stagnating wages, and the widest gap between rich and poor in the first world.

You can say that after the last 4 years of media attack from the left?

You can say that after the last 4 years of media attack from the left?

You call telling the American people the truth about Donald Trump "media attacks"??? After the previous 8 years of Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!!!, Uranium One, Fast and Furious, IRS and Hillary's emails. Or 35 years of Clinton Investigations?

How many members of the Obama Administration have faced criminal charges over all these Democratic "scandals". This "criminal wrongdoing" by the Clintons and the Obama Administration are all you people ever talk about. That and how bad Obama was as President.

Donald Trump hasn't been "attacked" by the media. His Administration is the most corrupt in history, and has resulted in more arrests, indictments, and criminal convictions of any Administration in the past 100 years. Trump has been impeached TWICE for his criminal and immoral behaviour.

Donald Trump was a criminal when he was elected, and he has continued his criminal activity throughout the four years he has been in office. The Constitutionally mandated role of the media is to criticize the President, and to tell the American people the truth about their leaders.

You seem to think that the media should cheer everything the President does, and never ever tell the people what is really happening. You don't want the truth. You want fawning adoration, not truth. The fact that the moment FOX News starting telling you the truth about the election, you changed the channel, shows your refusal to face facts.

Not very bright of you.

Last edited:
You can listen to whom you wish....But, I sense you don’t listen to anyone that doesn’t confirm your own bias.

You think Martin Sheen is a keen observer of political events do you?
No idea. I’m willing to be open to the idea that he is just as keen as you are.

You think Martin Sheen is a keen observer of political events do you?
No idea. I’m willing to be open to the idea that he is just as keen as you are.

I didn’t make a video appealing to electors, telling them to be faithless in 2017....

Forum List

Back