Is this real!?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
8B3F9CDC-659E-4BC0-9FEA-90BBC3A74900.jpeg
And she’s a democrat

Very interesting indeed. If it's real, then she has successfully infiltrated this country as a spy. She should be immediately investigated as such, and arrested quickly.

Then we must go through the rest of these possible cases in order to check what's happening or what has happened in this country concerning these things. If Democrat's are found in the midst of the bullcrap, then they should be arrested as well.

This is how serious it was folks..

Graphic material... Warning.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Very interesting indeed. If it's real, then she has successfully infiltrated this country as a spy. She should be immediately investigated as such, and arrested quickly.

Then we must go through the rest of these possible cases in order to check what's happening or what has happened in this country concerning these things. If Democrat's are found in the midst of the bullcrap, then they should be arrested as well.

They should have been executing communist Stalins, not nazis. But I get it . She’s needs to go

• Banned
This was moved to conspiracy.. lol triggered someone

Why does it matter to you if it's real? You don't care if anything else you believe is actually the truth.

Why not...The Muslims in Minnesota have "The US must subject itself to Sharia Law" parades all the time.

They should have been executing communist Stalins, not nazis. But I get it . She’s needs to go

Well if not in that way (these day's) as shown in WW2, then definitely deported immediately. If she is a spy or infiltrator, then she definitely should be arrested, and dealt with by our military.

What's the difference?

Communists, Stalinists, Nazis - they're all fascist thugs who have the same general beliefs.
Nothing wrong with fascism.. communist are the thugs. Nazis we’re trying to stop the disrespect , and it got out of hand

What's the difference?

Communists, Stalinists, Nazis - they're all fascist thugs who have the same general beliefs.
Nothing wrong with fascism.. communist are the thugs. Nazis we’re trying to stop the disrespect , and it got out of hand
How can anyone take you serious with your Nazi sympathising and racism going on ??? Good grief.

It's real, but it's not Ilhan Omar...

The photo, according to the AP archive, shows a “woman recruit of the Somali Army check[ing] her automatic weapon at a military training campus at Halane, Mogadishu, on Feb. 25, 1978...”

Actually debunked in 2019...

I don't care for Snopes either, but...

It's real, but it's not Ilhan Omar...

The photo, according to the AP archive, shows a “woman recruit of the Somali Army check[ing] her automatic weapon at a military training campus at Halane, Mogadishu, on Feb. 25, 1978...”

Actually debunked in 2019...

I don't care for Snopes either, but...

Informative, but it should be checked out and cleared through homeland security. Why don't we see that ??

I wonder if she took this picture before she married her brother. This skank belongs in Gitmo
The woman needs to be totally investigated by homeland security, and either cleared or deported.

Forum List

Back