Is This Insurrection?

Maybe not in the most firm definition where guns are fired and governments overthrown. If you leave a leader without power since you refuse to act, you are in fact, nullifying an election and the Will of the People.
The leader isn’t without power, it just ensures he does not have the power of a dictator. We’ve always taken for granted that whomever occupies that office will have have at least some respect for Constitutional limitations and seperation of powers. Trump stripped all that away and there is no reason to believe he won’t attempt to do exactly what he says.

Vengeance and retribution are his campaign promises.

Are these your thoughts or are you quoting someone else with severe TDS?
1705278812297.png

The leader isn’t without power, it just ensures he does not have the power of a dictator. We’ve always taken for granted that whomever occupies that office will have have at least some respect for Constitutional limitations and seperation of powers. Trump stripped all that away and there is no reason to believe he won’t attempt to do exactly what he says.

Vengeance and retribution are his campaign promises.
They're OUR PROMISES, and you gaddmaned well better expect retribution. Well deserved retribution.

You supported the mass incarceration of thousands of people without charges and for events that aren't even remotely as egregious as the regular behavior of leftist firebombing parasites.

You deserve everything that's coming to you and it's 1000's of times less than you deserve because the GOP is a fucking joke.

They're OUR PROMISES, and you gaddmaned well better expect retribution. Well deserved retribution.
No.

I expect professional, responsible behavior in our elected leaders.

When one someone demands PERSONAL loyalty over loyalty to our Constitution, retribution for PERSONAL grievances sold to the cult as attacks on our country….that isn’t a president. That isn’t pro-democracy. That isn’t what our country’s founders envisioned. That is Trump’s vision.

1705292377279.jpeg

You supported the mass incarceration of thousands of people without charges and for events that aren't even remotely as egregious as the regular behavior of leftist firebombing parasites.
Mass incarceration? Without charges? I think you must be thinking of Trump’s DoJ snatching people off without warrants or charges…bput, let’s be real, there was no “mass incarceration” of “thousands” of people “without charges”.

I’d say ransacking the Capitol, injuring over 150 police in their violent attack and attempting to overturn an election counts as pretty egregious.

You deserve everything that's coming to you and it's 1000's of times less than you deserve because the GOP is a fucking joke.
That’s the Cult of MAGA alright.

What is the definition of it if this is not it?

Doesn't this mean that a "Deep State" exists as Trump has claimed?

Why in the world would they need to do such a thing?

It is an insurrection of sorts. I'd actually call it treason, punishable by hanging.

When people have to resort to criticizing grammar etc., it usually means they have nothing of value to say.
When people have to resort to personal insults, it means that they have run out of intellectual ammunition.

When people have to resort to personal insults, it means that they have run out of intellectual ammunition.
Thank you for proving your own point. It is easy to see why MAGA extremists support the insurrection through apologetics, redefining, conspiracy theories and false equivalencies. Good job.

1705328996613.gif

No.

I expect professional, responsible behavior in our elected leaders.

When one someone demands PERSONAL loyalty over loyalty to our Constitution, retribution for PERSONAL grievances sold to the cult as attacks on our country….that isn’t a president. That isn’t pro-democracy. That isn’t what our country’s founders envisioned. That is Trump’s vision.

View attachment 888076

Mass incarceration? Without charges? I think you must be thinking of Trump’s DoJ snatching people off without warrants or charges…bput, let’s be real, there was no “mass incarceration” of “thousands” of people “without charges”.

I’d say ransacking the Capitol, injuring over 150 police in their violent attack and attempting to overturn an election counts as pretty egregious.

That’s the Cult of MAGA alright.
200w (2).gif

What is the definition of it if this is not it?

Doesn't this mean that a "Deep State" exists as Trump has claimed?

Why in the world would they need to do such a thing?

I'm listening to a news channel here in RED Florida called SCRIPPS News. They are using the word insurrection. Of course Republicans are saying it wasn't an insurrection because it wasn't organized and wasn't violent. And wasn't to overthrow the government. Trump's lawyer is full of shit.

It was organized

It was vioent

And it was done to overthrow the government.

That's a insurrection.

Thank you for proving your own point. It is easy to see why MAGA extremists support the insurrection through apologetics, redefining, conspiracy theories and false equivalencies. Good job.
1. MAGA extremists? After Biden opened the borders and let in 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians? Plus assorted other crimials and terrorists. We are on opposite sides of rational.

2. There was no insurrection on J6, just a protest over a stolen election. These goobers were not trying to take over the Federal government.

1707418868623.png

3. Tell me that the FBI covering up the Hunter Biden laptop crimes, and tax evasion, allowing Biden to narrowly win and put national security at risk with open borders makes sense to you.

4. Then the "51 national security" experts who all said that the Hunter Biden laptop story was "Russian disinformation". Again, supporting Biden's open borders.

At least TX and other states recognize a national security problem and are working to solve it, as Biden opposes their actions.

We are on opposite sides.

Last edited:
Because the Trump presidency has shown what happens when the only guard rails protecting our democratic institutions and values are a person’s decency.

Trump has raised fresh questions about his intentions if he regains power by putting forward a legal theory that a president would be free to do nearly anything with impunity — including assassinate political rivals — so long as Congress can’t muster the votes to impeach him and throw him out of office.
NBC? Another of the stupid brigade here at USMB....Disgrace.

Forum List

Back