Now The Truth Comes Out Why Trump Trashed Ramaswampy: Video Surfaces of Vivek Backstabbing Trump To A Voter

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
All these GOP candidates are taking pot shots at Trump. They should expect to hit back, hard! The lot of them need to drop out of the race, STOP wasting money that could be spent defeating Democrats. How many hundreds of millions have already been spent when it's clear Trump will be the nominee?

On a side note, all Democrats everywhere, rot in hell!

Now we see why Trump responded the way he did towards the non-natural born Citizen. Hell I would have too.

Ramaswamy isn't going to prison anytime soon.

Now we see why Trump responded the way he did towards the non-natural born Citizen. Hell I would have too.

Get to work Swami...

beverly hillbillys practice dick sucking more.jpg

Did Ramaswami tell the voter that Trump smells like a homeless person?

He's a republican politician!

You didn't expect loyalty did you?

Trump and Vivek both have my blessings.

Both are doing great deeds for the cause of freedom and liberty.

Resistance to WEF/Democrats is obedience to God

Democrats = WEF

Looks like Vivek is getting close to landing something serious...

All these GOP candidates are taking pot shots at Trump. They should expect to hit back, hard! The lot of them need to drop out of the race, STOP wasting money that could be spent defeating Democrats. How many hundreds of millions have already been spent when it's clear Trump will be the nominee?

On a side note, all Democrats everywhere, rot in hell!
If Trump is convicted of a crime before November, you actually think America will elect a convicted criminal, serving some form of a sentence, as President of the United States?

It's a possibility that you are obviously unable to accept.
Lib please your kangaroo court cases against Trump are dropping like flies. Meanwhile Biden found guilty of committing actual crimes for DECADES gets off scott free because he's old and half is brain is gone.

Lib please your kangaroo court cases against Trump are dropping like flies. Meanwhile Biden found guilty of committing actual crimes for DECADES gets off scott free because he's old and half is brain is gone.

Trump continues to lose Bigly in court

His antics in the criminal cases and 91 charges are not helping him

What court found Biden guilty? Trump is in a real court facing real crimes, moron. You have to accept the possibility trump enters November 5th as a convicted felon.

What court found Biden guilty? Trump is in a real court facing real crimes, moron. You have to accept the possibility trump enters November 5th as a convicted felon.
Biden's own special counsel found him guilty, the evidence was overwhelming. Go tend to your half brain criminal in the White House. Maybe he will cut you in on the bribes scheme.

Forum List

Back