Is this graph real and accurate?!!!

Is this true and real?!!! How insane! Someone and or some people is/are going to have a BUNCH to answer for and should be held responsible!!! Show this to any and all you can IMMEDIATELY!!!

View attachment 343024

I like how the source is printed right to the screen and yet the leftists here don't get it's a rhetorical question.
We get that it was a rhetorical question. What we dont get is how someone can be so ignorant of the facts.

Yes, the leftists are dangerously ignorant, and stupid.

But they don't even play the facts game as 3rd worldists so who cares. You don't defeat leftists with facts, helicopters should be used instead.

"You don't defeat leftists with facts, helicopters should be used instead. "

Interesting strategy. Here I thought facts made your argument credible.

What that graph does not take into account is the cultural memory of thousands of beatings, deaths and false prosecutions at the hands of the authorities since the founding of this country. The stories of police brutality are passed down through families for generations. You do not have to understand it, just accept that when someone gets a very raw deal from the law they tell their grandchildren about it.
What that graph does not take into account is the cultural memory of thousands of beatings, deaths and false prosecutions at the hands of the Democrat authorities
Make sure you tell the TRUTH not some spin to change history....

Is this true and real?!!! How insane! Someone and or some people is/are going to have a BUNCH to answer for and should be held responsible!!! Show this to any and all you can IMMEDIATELY!!!

View attachment 343024

I like how the source is printed right to the screen and yet the leftists here don't get it's a rhetorical question.
We get that it was a rhetorical question. What we dont get is how someone can be so ignorant of the facts.

But they don't even play the facts game as 3rd worldists so who cares. You don't defeat leftists with facts, helicopters should be used instead.

Yes, they make arguments credible.

But leftists are not defeated by arguments - they don't believe in arguments. Rather pointless to try and convince someone who does not care about facts with facts.

View attachment 343024

But leftists are not defeated by arguments - they don't believe in arguments. Rather pointless to try and convince someone who does not care about facts with facts.
If someone had an argument with facts that would defeat me and I'm considered a leftist.

View attachment 343024
That seems about right, look like the mortality rate of the Wuhan Virus and the Dems bitch about that too

View attachment 343024

If someone had an argument with facts that would defeat me and I'm considered a leftist.

Bla, bla, bla...

Does anyone have a helicopter ready?

TL;DR Yes the statistics are correct. And I would say they are more than correct. These people are taking the media bait, the bait being an issue that is about as much an issue as bath tube deaths in this country. The bait is there because it forwards the leftists agenda which is to end law enforcement and let criminals go free. The rational is that without cops we could all be equal as criminals ravage anyone who is doing better. Anyone with private property should not exist, it is unequal.

Last edited:
What that graph does not take into account is the cultural memory of thousands of beatings, deaths and false prosecutions at the hands of the authorities since the founding of this country. The stories of police brutality are passed down through families for generations. You do not have to understand it, just accept that when someone gets a very raw deal from the law they tell their grandchildren about it.
What that graph does not take into account is the cultural memory of thousands of beatings, deaths and false prosecutions at the hands of the Democrat authorities
Make sure you tell the TRUTH not some spin to change history....
The truth is there are very few contemporary conservatives who would shed a tear if all the black people were fed to the ovens. It's gotten that bad.

Is this true and real?!!! How insane!

Seeing as how the photograph tells you exactly where the data allegedly came from, why don't you look it up yourself and find out.
That wont help either as the photograph itself has a lie in it.

What you really mean, is that you fear the truth of the stats.

I KNOW it is true since I actually looked it up many times over the years.

FBI Crime Stats, go toss your fear away, and look it up.
I dont fear stats. I know for a fact that stats are just data and data can be manipulated to prove a point. Only illiterates and retards such as yourself are swayed by stats. You should at least take a class on statistics before you start talking. You would be embarrassed at your claim if you knew what I know.

Translation: I am scared of the FBI Crime Stats, prefer to plow ahead in ignorance.

Your lazy thinking is making you IGNORANT!

The chart is accurate, too bad you will never look it up for yourself.
Nope. The chart isnt accurate even a little. It doesnt include white cops killing Blacks for starters.

Yet you can't back your stupid claim at all.

:cuckoo:

Is this true and real?!!! How insane!

Seeing as how the photograph tells you exactly where the data allegedly came from, why don't you look it up yourself and find out.
That wont help either as the photograph itself has a lie in it.

What you really mean, is that you fear the truth of the stats.

I KNOW it is true since I actually looked it up many times over the years.

FBI Crime Stats, go toss your fear away, and look it up.
I dont fear stats. I know for a fact that stats are just data and data can be manipulated to prove a point. Only illiterates and retards such as yourself are swayed by stats. You should at least take a class on statistics before you start talking. You would be embarrassed at your claim if you knew what I know.

Translation: I am scared of the FBI Crime Stats, prefer to plow ahead in ignorance.

Your lazy thinking is making you IGNORANT!

The chart is accurate, too bad you will never look it up for yourself.
Nope. The chart isnt accurate even a little. It doesnt include white cops killing Blacks for starters.

Yet you can't back your stupid claim at all.

:cuckoo:
Sure I can. Show me the stats in that chart that include white cops killing Blacks if you can?

Forum List

Back