Is this graph real and accurate?!!!

Is this true and real?!!! How insane! Someone and or some people is/are going to have a BUNCH to answer for and should be held responsible!!! Show this to any and all you can IMMEDIATELY!!!

View attachment 343024
No its not real. Its a fake meme. Black Lives Matters is protesting cops killing Blacks because they are Black. If you notice they dont include cop killings because those are not considered crimes. All that other bullshit is simply a distraction from that point.
_______

And all those stores they are looting and burning---many Black owned---is that a distraction from the point, too?

____
Anything that has nothing to do with the point is a distraction from the point. Werent you taught how to discuss the point instead of talking about other shit that has nothing to do with the point?
The point YOU claim is the white man is murdering blacks which IS NOT TRUE. More blacks kill whites then whites kill blacks EVERY year. Another point you claim is that cops kill blacks out of proportion to other races, again NOT TRUE more whites are killed by cops then blacks. That YOU refuse to accept proven facts is well known you even support IM2's ignorant claim that per capita does not matter. Meaning your whole argument just fell apart since more whites are killed by cops each year then blacks.

Is this true and real?!!! How insane! Someone and or some people is/are going to have a BUNCH to answer for and should be held responsible!!! Show this to any and all you can IMMEDIATELY!!!

View attachment 343024
No its not real. Its a fake meme. Black Lives Matters is protesting cops killing Blacks because they are Black. If you notice they dont include cop killings because those are not considered crimes. All that other bullshit is simply a distraction from that point.

Here are the real stats:

Murder
Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Victim by Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Offender, 2013
[Single victim/single offender]
Race of victimTotalWhiteBlack or African AmericanOtherUnknownSex of offender maleSex of offender femaleUnknown
Race of Offender
White3,0052,50940949382,66130638
Black or African American2,4911892,24520372,21723737
Other race21593227964142134
Unknown race68251732338723

The first chart shows that far more blacks die by murder than whites, which isn't true, and that far fewer white people commit murder than blacks, which also isn't true.
LOL another retard claiming facts are false, Remind me how you have defended the FBI in regards Trump but now claim they are lying about this.

View attachment 343024
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate
blacks only 13% of the population.....whites 67%
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
..the MSM and blacks think we are stupid---but they reveal they are the dumbasses

View attachment 343024
What does that have to do with a police officer of any race holding down a handcuffed suspect with a knee to the throat and killing him?

View attachment 343024

Here are the real stats:

Murder
Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Victim by Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Offender, 2013
Race of victimTotalWhiteBlack or African AmericanOtherUnknownSex of offender maleSex of offender femaleUnknown
Race of Offender

The first chart shows that far more blacks die by murder than whites, which isn't true, and that far fewer white people commit murder than blacks, which also isn't true.
blacks 13% of the population....whites 67%
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
do you understand the math there?

Is this true and real?!!! How insane!

Seeing as how the photograph tells you exactly where the data allegedly came from, why don't you look it up yourself and find out.
That wont help either as the photograph itself has a lie in it.

What you really mean, is that you fear the truth of the stats.

I KNOW it is true since I actually looked it up many times over the years.

FBI Crime Stats, go toss your fear away, and look it up.
I dont fear stats. I know for a fact that stats are just data and data can be manipulated to prove a point. Only illiterates and retards such as yourself are swayed by stats. You should at least take a class on statistics before you start talking. You would be embarrassed at your claim if you knew what I know.

Translation: I am scared of the FBI Crime Stats, prefer to plow ahead in ignorance.

Your lazy thinking is making you IGNORANT!

The chart is accurate, too bad you will never look it up for yourself.
Nope. The chart isnt accurate even a little. It doesnt include white cops killing Blacks for starters.
If that is your standard for an inaccurate chart, then all charts are inaccurate because you can always point out something the chart does not include.

Seeing as how the photograph tells you exactly where the data allegedly came from, why don't you look it up yourself and find out.

I dont fear stats. I know for a fact that stats are just data and data can be manipulated to prove a point. Only illiterates and retards such as yourself are swayed by stats. You should at least take a class on statistics before you start talking. You would be embarrassed at your claim if you knew what I know.

Translation: I am scared of the FBI Crime Stats, prefer to plow ahead in ignorance.

Nope. The chart isnt accurate even a little. It doesnt include white cops killing Blacks for starters.
If that is your standard for an inaccurate chart, then all charts are inaccurate because you can always point out something the chart does not include.
Not sure what your point is? Are you agreeing that charts made up in someones basement based on hand picked stats are targeting fools to convince?

View attachment 343024
What does that have to do with a police officer of any race holding down a handcuffed suspect with a knee to the throat and killing him?
Nothing, of course that's not the topic of this thread.

View attachment 343024
Read the OP

Black Lives Matter is protesting innocent blacks being killed by Police Officers and nothing being done about it

Not sure what your point is? Are you agreeing that charts made up in someones basement based on hand picked stats are targeting fools to convince?
My point is that the chart in post #1 does not include white cops killing blacks because that particular chart is not about cop killings. Not including data on white cops killing blacks in no way invalidates the accuracy of the chart.

If the data used is factual and if the calculations are done correctly, then the chart is accurate. The location of the person doing the calculations (perhaps someone's basement) is irrelevant.

View attachment 343024
Read the OP

Black Lives Matter is protesting innocent blacks being killed by Police Officers and nothing being done about it
Okay, I understand now. BLM is protesting the Floyd killing and rightly so. So here is one way we may be able to agree about the chart being inaccurate. BLM protests usually have to do with cops killing blacks, but not so much to do with white people killing blacks.

View attachment 343024
Read the OP

Protesting and rioting looting are not the same they are not interchangeable

View attachment 343024

I like how the source is printed right to the screen and yet the leftists here don't get it's a rhetorical question.

View attachment 343024

Here are the real stats:

Murder
Race of Offender

Did you forget to say that blacks are 13 percent of the population, while whites are over 60 percent?

FAIL.

In addition, in 2018 blacks committed more homicides than whites. Why do you use statistics from 2013?

A other fail, racist lady.

Further, Hispanics are counted as whites on those figures.

View attachment 343024

I like how the source is printed right to the screen and yet the leftists here don't get it's a rhetorical question.
We get that it was a rhetorical question. What we dont get is how someone can be so ignorant of the facts.

View attachment 343024

We get that it was a rhetorical question. What we dont get is how someone can be so ignorant of the facts.

Yes, the leftists are dangerously ignorant, and stupid.

But they don't even play the facts game as 3rd worldists so who cares. You don't defeat leftists with facts, helicopters should be used instead.

View attachment 343024

No, it's not real.

Funny how you were too ashamed of your "source" to provide it.

And, as already noted, this is not what BLM is protesting.

Also, that's the "single perpetrator / single victim" table, distorted by the race of the "murder" (sic). That is to say, the four-man lynch mob that killed Floyd wouldn't have shown up.

So, you are promulgating crap you don't understand, demanding "someone" be "held responsible" for something you wouldn't understand and couldn't explain. But someone instructed you to hyperventilate about... something, and, being a good tool, you comply, no questions asked.

My point is that the chart in post #1 does not include white cops killing blacks because that particular chart is not about cop killings. Not including data on white cops killing blacks in no way invalidates the accuracy of the chart.

If the data used is factual and if the calculations are done correctly, then the chart is accurate. The location of the person doing the calculations (perhaps someone's basement) is irrelevant.
It invalidates the claim of the OP if it doesnt include all the data. Besides the chart isnt even accurate about the data it does show.

Forum List

Back