Is this germ warfare?

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
I just heard Senator Cotton say that China stopped all flights inside of their country from Wuhan in the early days of this outbreak.....but left international flights from Wuhan to NY and SF and parts of Europe.....I don't think they did this out of embarrassment for mishandling this virus I think its an attack on the free world and I think they will do it again.....

If the evidence ends up showing this was intentional what should we do about it?....
B-52.jpg

USSWisconsin161988.jpg

I just heard Senator Cotton say that China stopped all flights inside of their country from Wuhan in the early days of this outbreak.....but left international flights from Wuhan to NY and SF and parts of Europe.....I don't think they did this out of embarrassment for mishandling this virus I think its an attack on the free world and I think they will do it again.....

Let me consult my Magic 8 Ball.....

rwbjukpnsunqrzyo4nwk.jpg

Of course this is germ warfare.

What to do? I don't know... but I hope the US Military does.

Of course this is germ warfare.

What to do? I don't know... but I hope the US Military does.

You know alot, but you don't even know it, skye

Lol...don’t be silly

If the evidence ends up showing this was intentional what should we do about it?....

You should run to your bunker as fast as you can, put on your tinfoil hat, and hide under the bed. Don't come out until the black helicopters and militarized big foot troops have gone.

You know... it's a valid question, isn't it? I'm not scared to pieces and looking for tin hats or hiding places, but it's something I've wondered about too.

The same thing you did about 911 and WMD ?
Attack a country that did not do it, for 911 and start a 20 year war in the country that didn't have WMD? Only if republican in office, to sell it to the public.

You should run to your bunker as fast as you can, put on your tinfoil hat, and hide under the bed. Don't come out until the black helicopters and militarized big foot troops have gone.

You know... it's a valid question, isn't it? I'm not scared to pieces and looking for tin hats or hiding places, but it's something I've wondered about too.

Bulldog is just running interference for the Chinese. It's the latest fashion among the liberal elite.

Yeah, I noticed. What's up with that? Just think if it were true and they did try to harm or destroy us.

They'd REALLY be havin a love bomb on them then.

I doubt China intended to infect the entire world with a virus. To be used as any sort of weapon, they would need to be able to focus it on a specific country or area. Nothing about the virus indicates that could ever be a possibility. China didn't accurately report their infections, and they need to be severely punished for endangering the rest of the world like that, but I don't see how it could have been an intentional attack.

This is WWIII and it looks like the Chinese have already won.
We won the Cold War by breaking the USSR’s bank and now China is doing the same to us. They’ve intercepted our manufacturing and reverse engineered our technology. They are a flipped-switch away from severing all of our communication capability and that likely applies to military.
As long as we allow this virus to control our economy we surrender to China.
This makes the Clinton’s the Rosenberg’s of this war.

I doubt China intended to infect the entire world with a virus. To be used as any sort of weapon, they would need to be able to focus it on a specific country or area. Nothing about the virus indicates that could ever be a possibility. China didn't accurately report their infections, and they need to be severely punished for endangering the rest of the world like that, but I don't see how it could have been an intentional attack.
Bullshit.
China’s George Washington is Mao. Mao is one of the greatest if not THE greatest mass murderer in history. I don’t think China is too concerned with mass casualties even if they’re Chinese.
As long as it aids the regime.

Forum List

Back