Is This A Thing?

The irony is, I explained all that, while you stopped at the first line and didn't read the rest. Then you went on to accuse me, of doing, what you in fact did. Hypocrite much?

I am well aware of what insider trading is. Either prove it, or don't say it.

You didn't explain anything. You deflected. It is boring.

And...since you ask....yes. I am often a hypocrite. I try not to make it my calling card, though. You won't find me defending and deflecting every fucking time I see something that makes me uncomfortable.

Price has to answer some questions. That is all that I have said here. You don't agree. Fine. Al Gore has nothing to do with it.

You just deflected again, while claiming I was deflecting.

You have to answer my questions. I proved he didn't engage in insider trading. You did not, because you could not, respond to that, and haven't made any attempt to justify your position yet.

When you do, the discussion will continue. Until then, all you can do is accuse others of what you have done in every single post thus far.

Either prove he engaged in insider trading, or you are a liar.

I did not claim that he engaged in insider trading. Try harder.

Great. Then he has no need to answer any questions. Because short of insider-trading, it isn't against the law, and you shouldn't be harassing someone for not breaking a law.

That is awesome. You now claim to know that he has not engaged in insider trading. There is no need for him to answer any questions!

Merry Christmas guy. Sugarplum band all that jazz.

You said he didn't. So... he has no questions to answer. Make up your mind. Are you claiming he did or not?

You didn't explain anything. You deflected. It is boring.

And...since you ask....yes. I am often a hypocrite. I try not to make it my calling card, though. You won't find me defending and deflecting every fucking time I see something that makes me uncomfortable.

Price has to answer some questions. That is all that I have said here. You don't agree. Fine. Al Gore has nothing to do with it.

You have to answer my questions. I proved he didn't engage in insider trading. You did not, because you could not, respond to that, and haven't made any attempt to justify your position yet.

When you do, the discussion will continue. Until then, all you can do is accuse others of what you have done in every single post thus far.

Great. Then he has no need to answer any questions. Because short of insider-trading, it isn't against the law, and you shouldn't be harassing someone for not breaking a law.

That is awesome. You now claim to know that he has not engaged in insider trading. There is no need for him to answer any questions!

You said he didn't. So... he has no questions to answer. Make up your mind. Are you claiming he did or not?

I have not said he did. I have not said he didn't. I said that he may very well have to answer questions pertaining to the health care related stocks in his portfolio. And...ya know what genius? He's going to be asked the fucking questions.

I have not said he did. I have not said he didn't. I said that he may very well have to answer questions pertaining to the health care related stocks in his portfolio. And...ya know what genius? He's going to be asked the fucking questions.

Of course he will. Left-wingers never need evidence of an actual crime. Merely the claim is enough to be asked dozens of questions looking for wrong doing.

If the police stormed into your home without cause, you'd have a fit.

But a right-winger, you don't need cause. He must have done something wrong..... Let's ask endless questions until we find something. It's the left-winger way.

Of course he will. Left-wingers never need evidence of an actual crime. Merely the claim is enough to be asked dozens of questions looking for wrong doing.

But a right-winger, you don't need cause. He must have done something wrong..... Let's ask endless questions until we find something. It's the left-winger way.

Awesome. You have no ability to see things for what they are. Must be comforting.

Awesome. You have no ability to see things for what they are. Must be comforting.

Funny how many dozens on dozens of people just on this forum alone, all see things the way they are, which is how I see them.

Funny how many dozens on dozens of people just on this forum alone, all see things the way they are, which is how I see them.

Of course. They agree with you. That is your criteria.

Forum List

Back