Berlin market terrorist reportedly killed in Milan

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

"Anis Amri, the suspect behind Monday night’s terror attack in Berlin, has been killed in a police shootout in Milan, according to an unconfirmed report by Panorama, an Italian news magazine. Panorama claimed in an exclusive report this morning that Amri was killed in a routine traffic stop at 3am today in the Piazza I Maggio in the Sesto San Giovanni neighborhood. The report was not immediately confirmed by the Italian government or any law enforcement officials."

Berlin market attack suspect killed in Milan, reports say – live coverage

The Regressive Left won't be impressed.
Who are you referring to? Are you impressed?It seems as though the guy who comitted the crime has been found and was killed while police were attempting to apprehend him. It's good news....perhaps impressive.
They get very defensive, don't they?

Great thread! You've done your part to help stamp out terror. You can resume normal activities now.

You need another cup of decaff LL.

Maybe. I'll have one after I finish with the heaping serving of "everyone look at what a rugged American I am" that you have served in this thread.

I mean...."Merry Christmas you filthy animal"!! Now that's patriotism!

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

"Anis Amri, the suspect behind Monday night’s terror attack in Berlin, has been killed in a police shootout in Milan, according to an unconfirmed report by Panorama, an Italian news magazine. Panorama claimed in an exclusive report this morning that Amri was killed in a routine traffic stop at 3am today in the Piazza I Maggio in the Sesto San Giovanni neighborhood. The report was not immediately confirmed by the Italian government or any law enforcement officials."

Berlin market attack suspect killed in Milan, reports say – live coverage
Interesting that he was in Milan. No doubt they're scrubbing the area for what might have been safe homes, etc.

It says "330 relevant people" in the area.

Interesting his identity papers were found in the truck. Too bad he was killed, but the cops seem to have done their job very well.

Why was there a shoot out with this guy in Milan? They have strict gun control in Milan......

Forum List

Back