Is This A Tad......Crass?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Of course, for Democrats, funerals are simply political events......who can forget the Wellstone Debacle?

In 2002, Rick Kahn turned Wellstone memorial into political rally
https://www.mprnews.org › story › 2017/10/17 › histor...
....anniversary of the plane crash that killed Senator Paul Wellstone. His close friend Rick Kahn repeated a specific ...

But did you catch this self-promotion by Hillary for a potential run in 2024 when the dacoits.....er, Democrats toss Biden under the bus:

The individual who 'disagreed' with the OP must feel that it is perfectly reasonable for this criminal to suggest that the deceased is behind her impending candidacy.

Strange.

The individual who 'disagreed' with the OP must feel that it is perfectly reasonable for this criminal to suggest that the deceased is behind her impending candidacy.

Strange.

I didn't hear anything like that.

I heard one woman paying tribute to another woman.

You really need to stop trying to read so much into things, simply because much of what you're reading simply isn't there...

Of course, for Democrats, funerals are simply political events......who can forget the Wellstone Debacle?

....anniversary of the plane crash that killed Senator Paul Wellstone. His close friend Rick Kahn repeated a specific ...

But did you catch this self-promotion by Hillary for a potential run in 2024 when the dacoits.....er, Democrats toss Biden under the bus:

Boy, Republicans would love that. Hard for Republicans to win without ideas if they don't have a ready made villain, and she would still fill the bill.

"Crass" is Hildabeast's middle name.

Boy, Republicans would love that. Hard for Republicans to win without ideas if they don't have a ready made villain, and she would still fill the bill.
This, from the pimp for the party of "keep that senile moron in the basement and don't let him speak too much".

Yeah, the party of "ideas".

Madeline Albright, what a terrible person. She gave us the debacle in the former Yugoslavia states that resulted in the mass rapes of nuns and the killing of catholic priests. Because of Madeline Albright 100's of Christian holy sites were destroyed by the Moslems.

That Hillary Clinton has anything good to say about this Secretary of State troubles me. There is simply no truth or facts in Democrat's politics.

Hillary should of said Madeline Albright did not kick dogs, if she wanted to say something nice.

Don't be a fool your entire life.....take a day off.

Let's see what Americans voted for, and what Democrats voted for:

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Attachments

• 1651244019149.png
    1651244019149.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 18
Madeline Albright, what a terrible person. She gave us the debacle in the former Yugoslavia states that resulted in the mass rapes of nuns and the killing of catholic priests. Because of Madeline Albright 100's of Christian holy sites were destroyed by the Moslems.

That Hillary Clinton has anything good to say about this Secretary of State troubles me. There is simply no truth or facts in Democrat's politics.

Hillary should of said Madeline Albright did not kick dogs, if she wanted to say something nice.

I read
1651244288128.png

It had examples so horrifying and horrific from those Balkan wars, that I try not to repeat or even recall them.

I can't be responsible for your lack of acumen.

My acumen is fine, cupcake.

And while you're not responsible for my acumen, you are responsible for your own stupidity and knee jerk reactions.

Anyone who thinks Hillary's going to run is a fool...

This, from the pimp for the party of "keep that senile moron in the basement and don't let him speak too much".

Yeah, the party of "ideas".
Not me. I'm not a party person and I don't have a basement, either.
It has always bugged you guys, that Joe campaigned from his basement, while your guy ran his mouth all over the country, and if Joe did come out, basically he only pointed to the words and actions of your guy and said "Come on, Man!" and that was all it took to beat the crap out of your guy. Maybe Donny should not have opened his mouth or flexed his little twitter fingers as often. I have heard, familiarity breeds contempt.

My acumen is fine, cupcake.

And while you're not responsible for my acumen, you are responsible for your own stupidity and knee jerk reactions.

Anyone who thinks Hillary's going to run is a fool...

It appears you don't know what 'acumen' means, dope......becasue your post clearly proves you lack it.

Not me. I'm not a party person and I don't have a basement, either.
It has always bugged you guys, that Joe campaigned from his basement, while your guy ran his mouth all over the country, and if Joe did come out, basically he only pointed to the words and actions of your guy and said "Come on, Man!" and that was all it took to beat the crap out of your guy. Maybe Donny should not have opened his mouth or flexed his little twitter fingers as often. I have heard, familiarity breeds contempt.

Viewing what the results of the election have proven.....PROVEN....how would you vote if given a do-over today?

Be careful.....I will remind you of what you answer.

Typical liberal speak. If you're a woman (which can include men),and you don't support other women (liberal women) there's a place in hell for you.
If you don't vote for FJB you ain't black.

It appears you don't know what 'acumen' means, dope......becasue your post clearly proves you lack it.

Pro-tip, you worthless twat: If you're going to call someone a "dope", you'd damn well better make sure you're not putting your own stupidity on display for all to see.

Idiot bitch...

Viewing what the results of the election have proven.....PROVEN....how would you vote if given a do-over today?

Be careful.....I will remind you of what you answer.
Joe has proven to be no prize on darn near anything but the Ukraine policies, but Donny proved a danger to the US and got impeached for it again, deserving again. I do not regret my vote. I do feel bad, he ran as a moderate, but if he is a moderate, it is one with no backbone to stand against the excesses of the Democrats in Congress. I don’t think him senile, but in many instances, a tool, and I wonder whose. This too shall pass, and we can vote for somebody else if they present themself worthy. We get to keep making these decisions and them counting, only because Donny's attempts to overthrow the election we completely thwarted.

Forum List

Back