Is this a sick joke?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
No, it’s Leftist insanity and more evidence that Democrats are election fraudsters that are trying to undermine our Democracy and the constitution.

Now you know why they’re letting in a record millions upon millions of untested and unvaccinated illegals at our southern border, because they will get to help them with their election fraud in Democrat run cities and states.

No, it’s Leftist insanity more evidence that Democrats are election fraudsters, and them trying undermine our Democracy and the constituent. Now you know why they’re letting in millions, a record number of untested and unvaccinated illegals at our southern border, cause they will get to help them with their election fraud in Democrat run cities and states.

Just doing pretty much what they did in California. They're registering everybody. Even if you're here to form an ISIS cell.. LOL..

But they can't vote in State/National elections -- only local.. So the headaches on that one is ALL THEIRS -- unless, they dont really check citizenship for state/national elections. Which WOULD be violations of State/Federal constitution, but "C'MON MAAANNN".. That would be picky and not "inclusive".

I'd be happier if those 800,000 non-citizens voted to cook and eat the city council.

I can dream, can't I?
I'd be ecstatic if those non citizens voted against libs. After all....they are coming here to escape it, right? So why would they want the USA to be like the countries they are fleeing?

Talk about a rude awakening, lol.

I'd be ecstatic if those non citizens voted against libs. After all....they are coming here to escape it, right? So why would they want the USA to be like the countries they are fleeing?

If America was as racist and awful as Democrats claim, they'd be down at the border warning illegals to turn around.

Wait till they start voting their won in. We already have a little taste:

1638076530960.png

Many of them will. They came here for ECONOMIC and PERSONAL freedom, not corrupt arrogance like "Big Bird" DeBlasio. Most recognize corruption and arrogance faster than most Americans.

The small percentage that came for the "bennies" will be disappointed to find out how inefficiently the City of New York "spreads the wealth" and HOPEFULLY move to Delaware! LOL.

Unless their mass mailed ballots or polling place visits aren't checked for ID.. Remember that "slick trick" cheater?
Their names won't be on the list of registered voters for state and federal elections.

All caught up now?

No, it’s Leftist insanity and more evidence that Democrats are election fraudsters that are trying to undermine our Democracy and the constitution.

Now you know why they’re letting in a record millions upon millions of untested and unvaccinated illegals at our southern border, because they will get to help them with their election fraud in Democrat run cities and states.

I think it’s safe to say at the point the Democrats know they have their entire base brainwashed. They can say and do the most outrageous, un-American things and they will still get their votes. They’ve pretty much brainwashed them into hating this country and of course believing in the Climate Hoax. Plus they know they can just steal any election they want and there will be no consequences. I mean, why else would they act like this?

The state and federal laws would have to be changed.

Other cities have been doing this for some time.

Much ado about nothing. Just another daily outrage from your favorite fearmongers.
All the laws changed due to covid last year?....Please....they got us...they got us all...you included...

Forum List

Back