Is This A Justified Police Shooting Or Not?

Yes it was justified... I would of shot him too.... you can't allow anyone that out of control to get in your personal space as a cop or a private citizen....
99.9% of all police shootings are justified if you don't want to be a victim of a cop's gun do as you are instructed.... it's that simple....
99.9%? Based on what?

"The Phoenix Police Department has released body camera video of an incident earlier this month in which an officer with the department shot a suspect at a bus station. On March 8 the man, who was "acting erratically," was shot by the officer at the Tufesa bus station, near the intersection of 27th Avenue and McDowell Road, according to police. In the video released on March 22, the man is seen attacking the officer before he was first tasered and then shot by the officer. "The officer attempted to place the suspect in custody and the suspect forcefully turned around and kicked at the officer which caused the officer to lose control of this Taser. The suspect quickly got up and continued to violently attack the officer. The officer discharged his firearm, striking the suspect," police said when the shooting initially happened. The man survived the shooting."

Seems like a good shoot....Aside from hoping the officer would be a better fighter than he was, I assume he had enough fear of getting beat up -- that he had to shoot the guy.

With your history, it's impossible in this case to tell if you're being serious or just another one of your sarcasm clusterfucks.

Why couldn't President Kiddiesniffer get that done when you people had control of congress?
It will take decades to undo the damage Reagan did to our mental health services...

But here is what has been passed so far......it was part of that same omnibus bill that Republicans mostly voted against...

And as of right now, there is this bill....I am sure you conservatives are well aware of it -- since you pretend to care about mental health whenever you trying to minimize mass shootings... just kidding, you morons don't care about mental health....

But those of us who care about POLICIES -- pay attention to them .....

Biff the racist thought he was going to trigger us because a cop lawfully capped a white dude. Mission Fail. Biff whatever happened to the fake thread title posts? You used to do them all of time. Did the mods crack down on you.

Biff the racist thought he was going to trigger us because a cop lawfully capped a white dude. Mission Fail. Biff whatever happened to the fake thread title posts? You used to do them all of time. Did the mods crack down on you.
Right-wingers are trigged with no help from me.....that is your usual state of being -- perpetually triggered....

I think it was a great shoot - he was scared.....he had no choice

Right-wingers are trigged with no help from me.....that is your usual state of being -- perpetually triggered....

I think it was a great shoot - he was scared.....he had no choice
So how did you end up a leftist Marxist idiot. Do you think you are getting revenge?

So how did you end up a leftist Marxist idiot. Do you think you are getting revenge?
I think right-wing morons like yourself who are motivated by grievance, mediocrity and fear are fun to mock -- because you folks will literally contradict yourself in the same sentence - if you think you are owning the libs

If the officer feared for his life or the life of others -- it is a good shoot...isn't that the conservative standard?

Which means Ashli Babbitt was a good shoot too...

I think right-wing morons like yourself who are motivated by grievance, mediocrity and fear are fun to mock -- because you folks will literally contradict yourself in the same sentence - if you think you are owning the libs

If the officer feared for his life or the life of others -- it is a good shoot...isn't that the conservative standard?

You think you gonna get whitey lol. You ain't got the balls boy.

Only a DemoKKKrat cop would "fear for his life" in the presence of an unarmed woman.

But, what you've proved beyond a doubt here (I already knew), is that you are 100% in favor of cops killing unarmed citizens.

Looks like the guy needed to be restrained before allowing mental health professionals to take over. If his background was known, shooting him from a distance with a tranquillizer dart probably would have been better. Then just whack him with a billy club if he charges.

Last edited:
Well you don't have that, so I ask again. Based on what?
Based on the fact that cops are not murderers... do you think cops are murderers?... I sure don't... do they make tragic mistakes and sometimes respond out of fear?... of course they do you would too... so yes common sense jackass is what I base my opinion on... when are you going to show some common sense on this board?.... ring me up when you decide to try.....

Based on the fact that cops are not murderers... do you think cops are murderers?... I sure don't... do they make tragic mistakes and sometimes respond out of fear?... of course they do you would too... so yes common sense jackass is what I base my opinion on... when are you going to show some common sense on this board?.... ring me up when you decide to try.....
When you murder someone, what are you called?

When you murder someone, what are you called?
You are called a murderer... but murder has a definition.... and shooting some person that will not put his gun or knife down or attacks a cop in any way is not murder....
The question I have for you is why are you so in favor of more violent crime in our streets?.... because its happening to the point that people in cities are avoiding certain parts of town buses and subways... come on man law and order no matter how harsh is a necessity in a free country.... Cops will never gain respect from their badge... respect for police comes from their freedom to prevent crimes without retaliation from their superiors and the Billyclub on their side....

You are called a murderer... but murder has a definition.... and shooting some person that will not put his gun or knife down or attacks a cop in any way is not murder....
The question I have for you is why are you so in favor of more violent crime in our streets?.... because its happening to the point that people in cities are avoiding certain parts of town buses and subways... come on man law and order no matter how harsh is a necessity in a free country.... Cops will never gain respect from their badge... respect for police comes from their freedom to prevent crimes without retaliation from their superiors and the Billyclub on their side....
Nobody is talking about the police shooting someone with a knife or gun, we are speaking of the UNARMED folks who are murdered.

Nobody is talking about the police shooting someone with a knife or gun, we are speaking of the UNARMED folks who are murdered.
Even unarmed people can be dangerous especially if they grab your gun or taser from you... cops are taught tp protect their space by any means necessary... don't like it?... then obey their orders....

Even unarmed people can be dangerous especially if they grab your gun or taser from you... cops are taught tp protect their space by any means necessary... don't like it?... then obey their orders....
This Necessity of using deadly force against the "unarmed" and how it differs from Fascism. Don your favorite Putin hat and please discuss..

This Necessity of using deadly force against the "unarmed" and how it differs from Fascism. Don your favorite Putin hat and please discuss..
As long as people have two arms and two legs they can be deadly... please tell me you understand that....

Forum List

Back