Is There Anyone in the Chelsea for President Club?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Something else to make your heart flutter and work hard to get her elected. I'm sure you believe this.

Chelsea Clinton‏@ChelseaClinton Apr 21
Letter I wrote to President Reagan at 5. (I never got a reply). Thank you to all who shared your White House letters.

upload_2017-4-25_6-41-57.png

Chelsea Clinton on Twitter

A good way to expose yourself as an idiot, is to proclaim you want her as POTUS.

A good way to expose yourself as an idiot, is to proclaim you want her as POTUS.
You are the only idiots talking about it, so what does that say about all of you?

I know, the wall crumbling down really hurt and you need something Clinton to make you feel better.

I have an idea. How about a few more Benghazi hearings and a good ole LOCK HER UP CHANT?

That should make all of you feel better about yourselves and your messiah.

LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!

Something else to make your heart flutter and work hard to get her elected. I'm sure you believe this.

Letter I wrote to President Reagan at 5. (I never got a reply). Thank you to all who shared your White House letters.

View attachment 123227

When are we ever going to see the last of these losers?
I'm thinking the 2032 election will be Bush vs Clinton.

You are the only idiots talking about it, so what does that say about all of you?

I know, the wall crumbling down really hurt and you need something Clinton to make you feel better.

I have an idea. How about a few more Benghazi hearings and a good ole LOCK HER UP CHANT?

LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
Chelsea has been on the cover of every leftard rag in the past 2 months. Trying in vain to get people to like that asshole moron.

LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!

So we'll mark you down as a chelsea supporter.

LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!

So we'll mark you down as a chelsea supporter.
Not me. Where did you get that idea from?

LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
Chelsea has been on the cover of every leftard rag in the past 2 months. Trying in vain to get people to like that asshole moron.
it definitely has you frothing at the mouth, LOL.

View attachment 123227

When are we ever going to see the last of these losers?

I don't know, Patriot, ShootsSpeeders, Odium - all of the racist, misogynist, Nazi assholes seem to be here to stay.

LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
Good to know Chelsea, who worked hard to get where she is at, has at least one vote.

Why would anyone vote for Chelsea Clinton? True she has more governmental experience than Trump, but so does my cat and I wouldn't vote for him either.

The woman I would love to see running for President is Elizabeth Warren.

LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
LOCK HER UP!!!
Good to know Chelsea, who worked hard to get where she is at, has at least one vote.
Obviously, you are another one with a reading comprehension problem.

Forum List

Back