Is There ANY Order In Our Country Right Now?

~~~~~~

So, this is keeping people from taking all those open jobs?

My wife's VA is having trouble finding nurses. She made over 100 grand in 2020 and 2021 and yet they still cannot find nursese....is that because the Govt is giving away more free money than that?

I might not know much about what the government is paying everybody or how much doctors earn, but I do know this,.. doctors aren't what cause the supply chain shortages and inflation. I'm talking about how people who work in stores, fast food restaurants, and places with low income pay.

The demented avenger demoralized zombies are trying vigorously to normalize disfunction and absurdity. They can't help themselves; they are a few generations deep into the Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Maoist-Pol Pot mind fuck that has contaminated so many heads full of mush.

Division, and control, all for power over all of us. Mask up, get injected, and OBEY!

It's easy (lazy) to ignore history as we all live our day to day lives, but we're at a point where the affect and effect are clear, even enough to clear up the difference between those words, lol.

Affect: Soviet infiltration, and subversion of the edu, media, and governance of the USA throughout the 20th century.

Effect: Today we have our own Federal government that is persecuting political opponents.

Either this current doctrine of the Democratic Party in the US is THOROUGHLY defeated to ash come the next two election years, or our country will be.

I'm talking about how people who work in stores, fast food restaurants, and places with low income pay.

But those are not the only places with a shortage of workers. What is causing the shortages in the more well paying jobs? Is that the Govt's fault also?

But those are not the only places with a shortage of workers. What is causing the shortages in the more well paying jobs? Is that the Govt's fault also?
Corporate America has had a sweet ride since the 80s. Maybe it’s time they give some back in the form of higher wages.

^

The fuck is wrong with you people?
You've got to think outside of your gnat like attention span.
What we're witnessing now is a direct result of the unfortunate degenerative side of Humanity that poisoned civilization throughout the 20th century.

Leftist genocidal maniacs are the bane of Humanity.

The Reality of Red Subversion

Corporate America has had a sweet ride since the 80s. Maybe it’s time they give some back in the form of higher wages.
Hey feel free to start your own businesses and make your own money you mooching losers. You also seem to forget the working class has TRILLIONS of dollars invested in the very corporations you badmouth.

Democrats if you think there is please list the reason or reasons why you believe there is. Bonus points if you can do it without mentioning Trump.
I think that what is happening now is a “perfect storm”. I don’t blame the president because most of it is out of his (and our country’s) direct control.

Is there order?
Overall, yes. We still operate under the rule of law. We still have a justice system that reasonably works. We are not ruled by a corrupt triumvirate of gangs, police and politicians.

Is that order threatened? Yes.
Change is exponential, and when it comes to social media and the internet, it’s effects on our culture and democratic institutions are only now being realized and we are way behind ball when comes to confronting the sheer mass of information and disinformation that can spread virally faster than we can counter it. It has created echo chambers where people never have to talk to someone with an opposing view but instead they are told what that person is saying and what they are supposed to think about it. To me that is the single most dangerous and least understood purveyor of disorder. How do you counter it? It magnifies division.

Order is also threatened by (imo) a radical Supreme Court, that has gone from being the most widely trusted institution to being on par with politicians.

What may tip us into complete disorder is a case some of the more extreme justices want to hear, which involves a fringe legal theory that, should it be supported could mean that state legislatures could overturn the people’s vote, and substitute their own slate of electors; it could also mean partisan control of the running of elections (traditionally non partisan). If that were to happen, the vote would be meaningless. I could see breakdown into complete disorder and violence.

Everything else that seems like disorder is less internal then external (In that it’s world wide) inflation, supply chain issues, Russia’s attack on Ukraine (which is potentially a change in world order and accepted international norms). We are no longer the super power we once were and it is not on the back of any one president.

So that is my view on order and disorder :)

I think that what is happening now is a “perfect storm”. I don’t blame the president because most of it is out of his (and our country’s) direct control.

Is there order?
Overall, yes. We still operate under the rule of law. We still have a justice system that reasonably works. We are not ruled by a corrupt triumvirate of gangs, police and politicians.

Is that order threatened? Yes.

These are the main points I caught up on and I agree with you on the the other two,.. but if it's not the president's fault then who is it? Isn't he supposed to be governing our country?

Forum List

Back